Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• No I don’t hate the thread itself,I just hate it’s purpose,which is to find another place for Rhiyona to spam her pictures.

And it’s possible that a not very level-headed person who ships Rhysha make an Erin Yvette appreciation thread,you never know ;)

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Don't see the problem with the thread, especially since Laura Bailey is one of my favorite VAs. The only problem I do see if someone makes another VA appreciation thread, then another. Then it becomes this clusterfuck of appreciation threads.

• There's been too many recently, it really makes me sad...

Honestly Wolf, I have no idea what's going on. I always seem to miss these little arguments.

• So if we want to post pictures of Laura Bailey it's "spam" because we're rhyionas?

I don't understand ^^

We also made this thread so others can post their opinions too (not only rhyionas).

ZapThroat posted: »

No I don’t hate the thread itself,I just hate it’s purpose,which is to find another place for Rhiyona to spam her pictures. And it’s poss

• edited September 2015

To be honest, I really wasnt promoting the option to making more appreciation threads and having those and the shipping threads crowding the TFTBL section. It would just create problems.

No I don’t hate the thread itself,I just hate it’s purpose,which is to find another place for Rhiyona to spam her pictures. And it’s poss

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

There's been too many recently, it really makes me sad...

• All this drama over a VA's opinion. I just joined so i havent seen the past 'fallouts' but i can tell when the final episode drops theres gonna be alot of blood.
    enter image description here

• Really,I’m the one acting rude now?

armis37 posted: »

Because you're acting rude and this conversation isn't bringing anything useful to the thread.

• That was a mistake by us, we should've posted this thread in the "telltale talk" section ^-^

To be honest, I really wasnt promoting the option to making more appreciation threads and having those and the shipping threads crowding the TFTBL section. It would just create problems.

• edited September 2015

Oh yes... I see it already... someone will make a stupid comment and then the nukes start flying...

Why can't we all just get along? It really makes me sad and disappointed sometimes. :(

UmbraCode posted: »

All this drama over a VA's opinion. I just joined so i havent seen the past 'fallouts' but i can tell when the final episode drops theres gonna be alot of blood.

• There’s a very fat line between intention and purpose,maybe you intended for it to be just a nice appreciation thread,but I see this becoming a shipping battlefield.

Kawaiii posted: »

So if we want to post pictures of Laura Bailey it's "spam" because we're rhyionas? I don't understand ^^ We also made this thread so others can post their opinions too (not only rhyionas).

• All it takes is like 2-3 people who are a bit insensitive at times.

HellFish posted: »

Oh yes... I see it already... someone will make a stupid comment and then the nukes start flying... Why can't we all just get along? It really makes me sad and disappointed sometimes.

• Why?

There is no hate on Erin, only pictures of Laura and opinions.

We don't even mention Rhysha or Rhyiona.

SirFish made this thread because he's in love with Laura, that's all.

We won't let any rhyionas start a fight over something so small.

There’s a very fat line between intention and purpose,maybe you intended for it to be just a nice appreciation thread,but I see this becoming a shipping battlefield.

• edited September 2015

When Vaughn is excluded from this picture and it makes you feel like Episode 4 all over.

Not quite Rhysha, but they're together, so screw it.

• All it takes is just one mad Rhyshan and Green and trust me,you’ll regret it.

Kawaiii posted: »

Why? There is no hate on Erin, only pictures of Laura and opinions. We don't even mention Rhysha or Rhyiona. SirFish made this thre

• edited September 2015

Fandoms like to take everything to extreme, thats how it is and thats how it always will be. Sadly its even worse with shipping. Ive been shipping for years with my previous OTP being from Harry Potter and Naruto and god the shipping wars was toxic as hell, especially with the latter. After the manga ended the war got so bad that some idiots went as far to threaten the writers on twitter/whilst starting a petition to ban the manga in the west(it got over 30,000 sigs :|). And most of it took place right on good ole tumblr.

HellFish posted: »

Oh yes... I see it already... someone will make a stupid comment and then the nukes start flying... Why can't we all just get along? It really makes me sad and disappointed sometimes.

• Did someone say... FALLOUT?
    FALLOUT 4 FOR GOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this drama over a VA's opinion. I just joined so i havent seen the past 'fallouts' but i can tell when the final episode drops theres gonna be alot of blood.

• Zappy, I care about you so I'm saying this.

If someone made a direct accusation about me like this;

All it takes is just one mad Rhyshan and Green

I'd be hella mad too.

All it takes is just one mad Rhyshan and Green and trust me,you’ll regret it.

• I cant wait for this game but it has to 2 strong contenders though. TW3 and MGS5, both phenomenal games(except Metal Gear ending cause fck that lol).

Did someone say... FALLOUT? FALLOUT 4 FOR GOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HELL YEAH, I'm ready for that game more than anything!!!! :D

Did someone say... FALLOUT? FALLOUT 4 FOR GOTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited September 2015

He didn't say anything bad, all he did was telling you guys to ignore the posts.

And don't blame him, he's not the only Rhyiona you know?

• Well,sorry I was just kidding didn’t mean to accusate him directly.He’s just a bit y’know..intensive when it comes to arguments.

We are cool Green,right?

Zappy, I care about you so I'm saying this. If someone made a direct accusation about me like this; All it takes is just one mad Rhyshan and Green I'd be hella mad too.

• edited September 2015

WAT! I've not played MGS5: Phantom Pain yet. I can't believe the ending sucks. :'(
    I have faith that Fallout 4 will be phenominal though.

I cant wait for this game but it has to 2 strong contenders though. TW3 and MGS5, both phenomenal games(except Metal Gear ending cause fck that lol).

• I just don't get it. Shipping should be about love, right?

I can be really passionate about things, but that has nothing to do with how a person treats other people with a different opinion.

I'm sorry, but people like this are just douchebags. :/

Fandoms like to take everything to extreme, thats how it is and thats how it always will be. Sadly its even worse with shipping. Ive been sh

• If something happens, I'm pretty sure the moderators will deal with it then. As of now, the thread could be summed up as "harmless drooling over someone who's hot".

• Finally,a little moment of peace to calm down a bit,I don’t know how many moments like that I will get.

• I know I do, I just know it won't happen right now in my life. Maybe in a few years time, but at the moment, it's hard not to feel frustrated. I really need to lose a lot of weight before I could start trying to pursue something sexual, and I've got alot of real life shit happening at the moment. It'll happen eventually, it just won't be for a long time.

Being 22 and already giving up on kissing is like turning 30 and expecting to die of old age soon. What the hell, man? You still have your w

• Honestly man, all I can really say is that don't let things like that bother you.

I agree that is was slightly obnoxious to make that Laura thread in the first place (but it's like Kawaii said, they realized it should've been put in the Telltale Talk section)

But they did, and complaining about what they did won't change a thing.

It's best to just let people be when that happens. It's not like Telltale is suddenly going to disown Rhysha because of a thread like that, so no worries!

Finally,a little moment of peace to calm down a bit,I don’t know how many moments like that I will get.

• Thank you,I’ll try to live by that rule,thanks again sensei poultry.

Honestly man, all I can really say is that don't let things like that bother you. I agree that is was slightly obnoxious to make that Lau

• Thanks!

Remember, if you do something out of anger, it will always be on you.

Thank you,I’ll try to live by that rule,thanks again sensei poultry.

• Fallout 4 man.... its so close I can cry :(

HELL YEAH, I'm ready for that game more than anything!!!!

• Yeah im not gonna spoil but that ending, didnt ruin the game(at least for me) but its a slap in the face. Especially if your a long time fan. Amazing game though and you should play asap! :)

WAT! I've not played MGS5: Phantom Pain yet. I can't believe the ending sucks. I have faith that Fallout 4 will be phenominal though.

• edited September 2015

Oh look,we are only 5 pages away from page 200,amazing.

• edited September 2015

While i dont have problem with the thread since im a Laury Baeley fan myself i do think it was created out of spite/salt over the Erin interview and i do think it should be placed in Telltale Talk section since its offtopic concerning TFTBL(most of threads is memes of her).

Honestly man, all I can really say is that don't let things like that bother you. I agree that is was slightly obnoxious to make that Lau

Sign in to comment in this discussion.