Ethan The Wise

Apparently some people are saying Christopher Nelson (Ethan) is returning to voice his character for the last episode. Can anyone confirm this?

The only way I can see him coming back is in a spirit form or flashback, because his body was burnt.

Comments

• Spirit form? I don't think so. And a flashback? I'm not sure... where did you see this?

• He better come back for something! I miss that little bastard.

• The same way Lee appeared in TWD S2.

• spirit is not going to happened hbo wouldnt let them mess with the universe that much, probably a dream or illusion

• agreed

ClemRanger posted: »

The same way Lee appeared in TWD S2.

• edited September 2015

I WANT THAT TO HAPPEN! Just one last time, I want to see Ethan again! I would be so happy if we get one scene in the past where Ethan talk to his family before the negotiation, that means the possibility of playing him.

• Him returning? Fuck.

• So this makes me think Talia will become a playable character next season..

• edited September 2015

I hope this isn't going to be like Clementine's dream of Lee, which occurs after she was injured.

But, I guess we should think realistically-- someone's going to get hurt pretty bad in Episode 6.

Buuuut... I'd like to see where people are getting the idea of his return from.

• edited September 2015

Hm.

How about weirwood tree vision?

It is a legitimate way to see dead people and watch something that happened in the past in ASOIAF.

• But I was so happy when he died ;-;

• I would love to see a flashback of all the Forrester children playing together in the grove, and you control whoever survived episode 5. Could be a really poignant intro scene, setting the scene for saving the house and all.

• Dude. Yes. Please.

Abeille posted: »

Hm. How about weirwood tree vision? It is a legitimate way to see dead people and watch something that happened in the past in ASOIAF.

• edited September 2015

Best part is, just sleeping on a piece of weirwood might be enough to give regular people visions (though Jaime's vision, if really a vision and not just a random dream, was of things to come and rather enigmatic). No need to be like Bran.

Dude. Yes. Please.

• What sort of evidence do we have that merely touching Weirwood can give people visions? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bran the only we see have a vision with the trees? And he is a warg.

Abeille posted: »

Best part is, just sleeping on a piece of weirwood might be enough to give regular people visions (though Jaime's vision, if really a vision and not just a random dream, was of things to come and rather enigmatic). No need to be like Bran.

• edited September 2015

That dream Jaime had seemed to be prophetic. The book made sure to make Jaime recognize the stump he was sleeping on as a weirwood stump, so that fact can't be irrelevant. It could, after all, be any other kind of tree, and it would be meaningless and there would be no reason to make Jaime recognize it. The dream showed him his family turning their backs to him, and Brienne being the only one to stay with him. It was what made him go back to save her. It happened in book 4.

Edit: I remembered the dream wrong. He wasn't without a hand, he was naked.

What sort of evidence do we have that merely touching Weirwood can give people visions? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bran the only we see have a vision with the trees? And he is a warg.

• What was wrong with Ethan?

Poogers555 posted: »

But I was so happy when he died ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.