Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• im french lmao

can't hate soccer amirite

arsenal is losing

FINALLY OMG RED CARD GOD BLESS THIS SHIT

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Seriously, am I the only one who hates soccer?

• FINALLY OMG RED CARD GOD BLESS THIS SHIT

That sounds so wrong in many levels xD

im french lmao

And I'm Greek yet I'm the only guy in the entire planet that hates soccer :/

Kawaiii posted: »

im french lmao can't hate soccer amirite arsenal is losing FINALLY OMG RED CARD GOD BLESS THIS SHIT

• edited September 2015

Well... I'd say my job here is finished! I came back, showed you what I wanted to show, and now... I can take a break!

I will be back soon! Like, today! Like, in a couple of hours. Like, don't leave me by myself when I get back here... pls?

• edited September 2015

Nvm me, I guess.

Seriously, am I the only one who hates soccer?

• edited September 2015

Everything else >>>> Soccer :|

That is how it is for me. I hate soccer so much, I can't stand of it, don't even want to play soccer in my life ever again. >:(

^ And that actually sounds so wrong in many but many levels ;-;

• Oh, the Karin sounds interesting. I find a bit of the "vampire stuff" also interesting but not really the Twilight way so I hope I'll find some time to check it out. Thanks for the recommendations though.

Oh yeah, I'm not really into that showing tits every damn second thing, mostly because I'm a girl but what's too much is too much.

Honestly I expected a lot of fanfics for the GC and was shocked when I rather found out that there are not much of them. I really love fanfictions,especially the emotional ones. I prefer writing about feelings and inner thoughts myself.

Of course I will respond. I don't usually have people to talk about anime with...especially not GC. Yeah, I am sad as well. There might b

• I will be back soon! Like, today! Like, in a couple of hours.

I'll go to sleep by then, Paul, in like 30 minutes or so ;-;

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well... I'd say my job here is finished! I came back, showed you what I wanted to show, and now... I can take a break! I will be back soon! Like, today! Like, in a couple of hours. Like, don't leave me by myself when I get back here... pls?

• alrighty, thank you!

@OreoAnarchy can help you with it.

• I'll see if I can come back right in time to say good night to you then. ;)

I will be back soon! Like, today! Like, in a couple of hours. I'll go to sleep by then, Paul, in like 30 minutes or so ;-;

• Okay, that would make my night very good ^-^

^ Am I the only one who thinks that sounds lewd? ;-;

I'll see if I can come back right in time to say good night to you then.

• ^ Am I the only one who thinks that sounds lewd? ;-;

enter image description here

Okay, that would make my night very good ^-^ ^ Am I the only one who thinks that sounds lewd? ;-;

• The first time I played soccer was with my friends. It wasn't fun cuz everyone was cheating and fighting all the time.

The last time I played soccer was like last year. They were still acting the same, they couldn't just enjoy playing soccer. :|

And because the team I was in was losing, my teammates were blaming on me cause I was trying at least :|

I seriously rather play tennis :/

• So you find it lewd, too, huh? :|

^ Am I the only one who thinks that sounds lewd? ;-;

• Then don't change it. I didn't, either. I think mine looks better without a Rhysha mark and I think most of yours would be better off without the color thing as well.

JumpyJoey posted: »

But I like my avatar

• Thanks for the advice, I think I'll keep it as it is now :)

Then don't change it. I didn't, either. I think mine looks better without a Rhysha mark and I think most of yours would be better off without the color thing as well.

• So wunderbar. ^-^

We are family

• School ruins everyone's lives.

• I also draw and I can confirm that it's more difficult. That disappoitment when your drawing looks bad af, horrible.

Well, that's a shame. I didn't play Life is Strange and I didn't watch Adventure Time. I won't force myself to read Rhyiona, either. Maybe I

• Does my avatar look like yours? ;-;

OreoAnarchy posted: »

Hey guys, so I just had an idea! You know how the Rhyshan's have 'Rhysha' written on their profile picture to show what they ship? How ab

• I don't really see any point in those "team" avatars, bleh.

Then don't change it. I didn't, either. I think mine looks better without a Rhysha mark and I think most of yours would be better off without the color thing as well.

• Lmao Dinamo is winning

in yo face you french person

im french lmao can't hate soccer amirite arsenal is losing FINALLY OMG RED CARD GOD BLESS THIS SHIT

• my friends are not like that

we just make fun of each other

The first time I played soccer was with my friends. It wasn't fun cuz everyone was cheating and fighting all the time. The last time I pl

• edited September 2015

Actually, the doctor is Greek :|

And you actually wake up in Cyprus, I think. I'm not really familiar with the MGS games :/

MichaelBP posted: »

I'll admit it, it is. Well not entirely. ;-; It's this guy's fault too. And his game. And it's Dr. Canavero's fault too (not really). Anyway, shifting part of the blame to others aside, I'm a dude and I live in Portugal.

• edited September 2015

STFO

srlsy it's zagreb wtf arsenal

oh I forgot you're croatian

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Lmao Dinamo is winning in yo face you french person

• Well, my friends are acting kinda immature.

Trust me. They act way too immature than me. :/

Okay, I'm okay with them acting immature but when you still jump on the desks, dancing on them and all that shit, that's too much :|

And that makes me hit my head to my desk ;-;

my friends are not like that we just make fun of each other

• edited September 2015

they're not good friends then

blaming you srlsy

Well, my friends are acting kinda immature. Trust me. They act way too immature than me. Okay, I'm okay with them acting immature but

• 24'

1-0

u losers, get it str8 lmao

STFO srlsy it's zagreb wtf arsenal oh I forgot you're croatian

• Well, ice skating is ice skating. It's interesting to watch :D

But to me soccer is a bunch of people just kicking a tiny ball around a field and never really scoring...

• They are like my friends but not that good friends.

Luckily that I have some friends that at least act mature. Thank god.

they're not good friends then blaming you srlsy

• edited September 2015

GOAL

WATCHA GONNA DO BELGIUM

edit: im crying

• 2-0 lmao

24' 1-0 u losers, get it str8 lmao

• Okay, looks like it's time for me to go to sleep ;-;

Luckily, on Friday, I don't have school so tomorrow I'll be able to stay in the thread a little longer :D

Okay, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ~-^

@BigBadPaul, I'mma wait for you to tell me "Good night" as you promised me before :D

• Go home and eat tasty chocolate pralines?

GOAL WATCHA GONNA DO BELGIUM edit: im crying

• Oh, guess who is winning 2-0 right now?

I can help you with answering it :))

GOAL WATCHA GONNA DO BELGIUM edit: im crying

• and cry

HellFish posted: »

Go home and eat tasty chocolate pralines?

• r rated rhyiona dreams brotha

Okay, looks like it's time for me to go to sleep ;-; Luckily, on Friday, I don't have school so tomorrow I'll be able to stay in the thre

• Nighty night, big sista! <3

r rated rhyiona dreams brotha

• I don't really care about Arsenal rn

my team is winning

Oh, guess who is winning 2-0 right now? I can help you with answering it )

• Good night!... did I make it? xd

Okay, looks like it's time for me to go to sleep ;-; Luckily, on Friday, I don't have school so tomorrow I'll be able to stay in the thre

• I knew you would be here just in time. And yes, you made it.

That's why you are my favorite xD ^-^

Good night!... did I make it? xd

Sign in to comment in this discussion.