Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You should do that more often ^-^

I occasionally jump in and say hi and join the fun.

• I guess.

As long as it's dead.

• I want to. :)

But I recently found a job, so that occupies most of my time these days,

JumpyJoey posted: »

You should do that more often ^-^

• I know it's not real. I was joking xD

The biggest known spiders are a bit bigger than your palms.

Well, that's something that I didn't know. Now I'm kinda scared xD

Who knows they might be somewhere in australia though, what isn't. Wouldn't be surprised.

Okay, if giant spiders would exist, I would be scared as fuck ;-; And I would love not to visit Australia any time soon xD

That's not real, It's just a stereotype of Australia thay everything will kill you. The biggest known spiders are a bit bigger than your palms. Who knows they might be somewhere in australia though, what isn't. Wouldn't be surprised.

• Hey, cool that you found a job :)

Stop by whenever your can, then.

I want to. But I recently found a job, so that occupies most of my time these days,

• Sorry, man, I ate 'em all. Maybe next time!

Whipped cream ^-^

• Well, it's not that early for me.

Well that's nothing new, I've always wanted a cat.

Well, everyone wants a cat. Except me. I actually prefer dogs x3

Still pretty early xD Well that's nothing new, I've always wanted a cat.

• I like both cats and dogs, actually xD

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, it's not that early for me. Well that's nothing new, I've always wanted a cat. Well, everyone wants a cat. Except me. I actually prefer dogs x3

• Just send me the damn PM already! XP

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It did not come from this thread. :P

• Good morning, heh :)

So I uh, nearly broke my finger like, 15 minutes ago:

I'm an idiot sometimes

Basically I was on the landing and I swung my arm in a hooking motion, my fingers smacked straight into the wooden shelves on the landing, and now I feel stupid :P

It may not look like much but even now it hurts, like a throbbing sensation. I CAN bend it but it really hurts when I do, my Dad is sure that I've damaged a ligament inside my finger, so he's gonna tape it to my ring finger so it can heal quicker...

This really sucks though cuz I'm right handed. I have work in an hour and if I can't do the job I could be sent home :( Plus I can't grip anything!

• I have been worrying about so many little stupid things (and yes, I'm still worrying) that made me hesitate to share my own stuff here, and I know I am just freaking myself out.

And the last time I posted my own stuff was like......a few months ago......yeah.

Now, have some Rhys and Fiona :)

enter image description here

enter image description here

• I live in Australia and I can confirm that we have spiders that bite through your skin and eat your kidneys, there's also babies with sharp teeth.

Oh, and Tony Abbott.

That's not real, It's just a stereotype of Australia thay everything will kill you. The biggest known spiders are a bit bigger than your palms. Who knows they might be somewhere in australia though, what isn't. Wouldn't be surprised.

• Gimme the pills! I don't care what they are or what they do just gimme!!! >:D

nohuhhuh posted: »

I was going to offer you guys some antiRhyspun-meds but then I changed my mind. Rhys puns are irrhysistible!!!

• Ouch, that looks really painful. Hope it gets better soon, put some ice on it :P

Oh, and now is a good time to learn to write with your left hand... sorry, sorry.

I once slammed my left thumb into a wall. It hurt for weeks afterwards.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Good morning, heh So I uh, nearly broke my finger like, 15 minutes ago: Basically I was on the landing and I swung my arm in a ho

• Wow, they're amazing, especially Fiona!

• It's healing up very slowly now, which is good cuz I have work in 45 minutes :P

Lol, I have tried many times to do that, no luck yet! Which is a little odd cuz my Dad is left handed :/

OUCH! I have managed to do that a couple of times :( I initially thought I'd dislocated or broken it cuz it wouldn't move at all!

Ouch, that looks really painful. Hope it gets better soon, put some ice on it :P Oh, and now is a good time to learn to write with your left hand... sorry, sorry. I once slammed my left thumb into a wall. It hurt for weeks afterwards.

• I had 56 once :P

kristi78968 posted: »

FINALLY HOME! Let's see how many notifications I have... Shit.

• Whoa!!! How did you manage this?! :O

Yes Finally!! On behalf of the thread I would like to wish you a Happy Birthday @Kristi78968!! And to help me with that I got huge help by these bright and incredible students in India, Hope You Enjoy!! ≧◡≦ enter link description here

• Cockroaches can survive drowning... Proven on Mythbusters :(

I WAS FCKING ATTEMPTING TO WORK ON MY RHYIONA FIC AND I WAS LAYING DOWN ON MY STOMACH WHILE TYPING AND I KEPT FEELING THIS FCKING TICKLE ON

• No secret for me:

I was keeping up with the announcements on TFTB and GOT. But it took me months to start playing them :P

Since we can't talk about off topic things, I guess we can still talk about Telltale. So let's talk about how you first knew about TFTBL....

• Wow, man, your mornings really suck these days... hope you'll feel better very soon!

And I belive nohuhhuh and others summed it up pretty well under your last morning post, but still... you're definitely not pathetic. I mean it. I know what it's like to have poor social life, I know what it's like to be sensitive, I know what it's like to be in pain. Just... you're not alone here with problems like these, you know? I wish I could give you some good advice, but I don't really have any...

Good morning, heh So I uh, nearly broke my finger like, 15 minutes ago: Basically I was on the landing and I swung my arm in a ho

• Oh God!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

That feel when your leg itches and you run your hand through it and notice that it's a $PIDER

• The Goliath Bird Eater can be the size of 2 adult hands!

• They're both lovely!!! <3

I adore that anime style! XD

• This was my own fault cuz I need to pay better attention to my surroundings :P

Thnx for the support dude, it means a lot to know that I'm welcome here regardless of my insecurities :)

HellFish posted: »

Wow, man, your mornings really suck these days... hope you'll feel better very soon! And I belive nohuhhuh and others summed it up pretty

• That's cool, I wish you good luck with work :P

Your dad sounds like an awesome guy :D

I thought it was broken or something but my doctor aunt said otherwise so I had to grin and bear it x)

It's healing up very slowly now, which is good cuz I have work in 45 minutes :P Lol, I have tried many times to do that, no luck yet! Whi

• They're so cute! Great job Tessie! :)

• Burn down the house and the neighbourhood, just to be safe.

I WAS FCKING ATTEMPTING TO WORK ON MY RHYIONA FIC AND I WAS LAYING DOWN ON MY STOMACH WHILE TYPING AND I KEPT FEELING THIS FCKING TICKLE ON

• Does John is coming back today?

• I don't have it either. After the update the bell disappeared.

How come you all have a notifications thing and I don't?

• yeah, now I will have to look for other sources, too. And no more Ayase? Awww.

Green613 posted: »

what the fuck good thing i didnt use it anyway LMAO i have other sources

• Yup.

Also it's "Is John coming back today?".

Eryka posted: »

Does John is coming back today?

• Sorry, I'm sleepy. It was 6:33 AM when I wrote this. I'm still sleepy.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yup. Also it's "Is John coming back today?".

• I like John, he cool.

Does John is coming back today?

• It's 1pm here. Man, the timezones..

Sorry, I'm sleepy. It was 6:33 AM when I wrote this. I'm still sleepy.

• He's the lewd god, of course everyone likes him x3

I like John, he cool.

• *likes him in a lewd way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

He's the lewd god, of course everyone likes him x3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.