Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So he can't comment on this thread for a while?

(sorry if this sounds dumb or anything, I don't know jackshit about this website xD)

Green613 posted: »

this is the image he sent me VVVV

• Why can’t he post now?

• I've been trying to make some icons for Rhyiona, Gayperion and Rhysha on sfm. So far it's been difficult :P

What do you mean by that? :P

• enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

you're never alone... remember that

• The ban is probable still in effect on his side, it happened to me a while back, just give it some time.

ZapThroat posted: »

Why can’t he post now?

• Sounds like hard work, good luck with that.

lottii-lu posted: »

I've been trying to make some icons for Rhyiona, Gayperion and Rhysha on sfm. So far it's been difficult :P

• Okay,I can wait?

The ban is probable still in effect on his side, it happened to me a while back, just give it some time.

• edited September 2015

Thanks Rabbit, I'm going to need it.

Sounds like hard work, good luck with that.

• naaaw man

ABigBadWolf posted: »

u no it

• Green you're looking sassy today :^)

The ban is probable still in effect on his side, it happened to me a while back, just give it some time.

• thx bby

Quiff posted: »

Green you're looking sassy today :^)

• Hello, I'm back. I don't think I've ever been this tired.

• Pablo Picasso?

Who's Pablo and what's a meme? : >

• I JUST FOUND A DADDY LONG LEG HALF NEARLY THE SIZE OF MY PALM AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FCK IT WENT

I LIVE IN AMERICA

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Burn down the house and the neighbourhood, just to be safe.

• Welcome back Joey. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hello, I'm back. I don't think I've ever been this tired.

• ya man

Quiff posted: »

naaaw man

• Hi Joey, welcome back :)

How come you're tired?

Hello, I'm back. I don't think I've ever been this tired.

• I also have that when I'm back!

• I went swimming, our trainers divided us into groups and made us do max laps (maximum speed) and after that something that really reminded me of water aerobics (basically doing underwater tricks in the deep pool which made my ears pop). It's not really fun to do that non-stop for an hour.

• Thank you, Wolfie :)

How are you doing?

Welcome back Joey.

• na

ya man

• Thanks Charlotte :)

I went swimming, our trainers divided us into groups and made us do max laps (maximum speed) and after that something that really reminded me of water aerobics (basically doing underwater tricks in the deep pool which made my ears pop). It's not really fun to do that non-stop for an hour.

That should do it :P

Hi Joey, welcome back How come you're tired?

• edited September 2015

At least you can do that for an hour, non-stop. I'd probably pass out in the pool xD

In all seriousness, you're back home now so you should able to relax :)

Thanks Charlotte I went swimming, our trainers divided us into groups and made us do max laps (maximum speed) and after that somethin

• I felt like passing out at one point. My inner mantra became "I don't care I don't care I don't care"... it fit with the pace I was swimming in, okay? Basically I said "screw this" and stopped caring about breathing a lot.

Yes, thank god, I'm feeling like a sack of potatoes xD I still gotta do some homework but it's easy so I can probably multitask. Though I need dinner.

At least you can do that for an hour, non-stop. I'd probably pass out in the pool xD In all seriousness, you're back home now so you should able to relax

• enter image description here

enter image description here

when your ship is practically one fight away from being canon

if only rhyiona was this easy... if only...

• icons? good luck bro.

Fine, just still working on some icons :P

• I'm going good, thank you, and you? :)

Thank you, Wolfie How are you doing?

• Her name is Juvia? Like rain? Okay, sorry, that was obviously not the focus of the post :P

Rhyiona is a different matter entirely, what will happen is of course that they will bicker until Rhys blurts out "I love you!" as an argument and Fiona just goes on ranting but then stops awkwardly when she realizes what he just said.

• I'm mentally okay, I guess xD

Physically I'm at the stage before muscle soreness.

I'm going good, thank you, and you?

• What do you mean? Silence once in a while doesn't mean death. No one can spend all of their time here.

• edited September 2015

Yes. Juvia is the best character. 10/10 love her so much. She was actually known as the rain woman before; she uses water magic.

Well, yeah, but I mean status in canon. If only it was this easy to get a moment. :P

Her name is Juvia? Like rain? Okay, sorry, that was obviously not the focus of the post :P Rhyiona is a different matter entirely, what w

• edited September 2015

Gotta call my family, I'm famous now!

• We can't give up. :)

TheCatWolf posted: »

We must persist... :')

• edited September 2015

Oh, that's cool. She seems pretty shy :) Alright, rain woman! :D

C'est la vie. Maybe we'll get something in ep 5.

Yes. Juvia is the best character. 10/10 love her so much. She was actually known as the rain woman before; she uses water magic. Well, yeah, but I mean status in canon. If only it was this easy to get a moment. :P

• edited September 2015

TFW you are waiting for John to come back and don’t wanna do anything else.

• edited September 2015

She's not really shy at all, actually. :P She's hilarious, though. Can't really see it here but for me she's the funniest character. She only gets shy when Gray does or says something nice to her.

Hopefully, I'm praying here... about time we get something. ;-;

Oh, that's cool. She seems pretty shy Alright, rain woman! C'est la vie. Maybe we'll get something in ep 5.

• edited September 2015

I hope you feel better <3

can't you do your homework tomorrow, I mean it is Saturday xD

I felt like passing out at one point. My inner mantra became "I don't care I don't care I don't care"... it fit with the pace I was swimming

Sign in to comment in this discussion.