Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ohmagawd!!! leaves?! were they green?! cuz they're like the rarest kind of leaves :o

ugh, dancing -.-"

we have to do some kinda crappy waltz bs during january and february, and nobody really wants to do it :\

innebandy

hmm, looks like some kind of grass hockey tbh

basketball is nice, but nothing beats football :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh, you should've seen it, it had actual leaves! Leaves, I tell you! That's pretty boring tbh :P We do tons of outdoor sports at the begi

• enter image description here

Infusion therapy involves the administration of medication through a needle or catheter. It is prescribed when a patient's condition cannot be treated effectively by oral medications. oral

• Reading certain shipping moments make me wish Rhyiona would get something already...

• Yes! Omg yes there were green leaves!!! This is huge, this could be major news!!!

I am convinced dancing was added to our curriculum for the teachers' enjoyment only. Oh, you get waltzes, that seems cool, last year we had to do the cha-cha slide and macarena x)

I think it's floorball in English, it's called innebandy because it's played indoors (inne = inside, bandy = bandy).

Football is pretty neat to play ^-^

ohmagawd!!! leaves?! were they green?! cuz they're like the rarest kind of leaves ugh, dancing -.-" we have to do some kinda crappy w

• Hello! I slept for 8 hours 3:40 AM to 10:45 AM, I was watching a good zombie serie named Z Nation. What did I miss?

• I've finally played this game and am caught up....As much as I think Green's a skrub... We NEED Rhys and Fiona....

• ohmagawd, what if there's a fountain of youth somewhere around there!! :o

ugh, macarena, gangnam style, gentleman... all those outdated songs :P

I think it's floorball in English, it's called innebandy because it's played indoors (inne = inside, bandy = bandy)

well, would you please excuse my obvious ignorance of swedish language, i just looked at the first picture that showed up on google x)

Football is pretty neat to play

the neatest ^-^

Yes! Omg yes there were green leaves!!! This is huge, this could be major news!!! I am convinced dancing was added to our curriculum for

• Ouch, sorry to hear you've had a rough time, hope you get well soon. :(

guess where I am now Hint: It's the hospital.

• I would say soon, but I don't trust TT to give us anything.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Reading certain shipping moments make me wish Rhyiona would get something already...

• telltale pls

MichaelBP posted: »

I would say soon, but I don't trust TT to give us anything.

• We NEED Rhys and Fiona

enter image description here

Saltlick123 posted: »

I've finally played this game and am caught up....As much as I think Green's a skrub... We NEED Rhys and Fiona....

• Telltale pls, we exist so pls give us something, anything.

telltale pls

• edited September 2015

Is that,the great saltlick?God I miss TWD forum.

I've finally played this game and am caught up....As much as I think Green's a skrub... We NEED Rhys and Fiona....

• So that explains the strange tree-houses I found (seriously, they were pretty well built), they obviously belonged to explorers looking to find the fountain of youth!

It's better than the street dancing and Irish dancing we did the years before...

That explains it xD But you took the time to search it up, most people wouldn't have.

ohmagawd, what if there's a fountain of youth somewhere around there!! ugh, macarena, gangnam style, gentleman... all those outdated son

• edited September 2015

I'd rather have nothing than manipulation and abuse coughRhACkcough

Reading certain shipping moments make me wish Rhyiona would get something already...

• you made the right choice

• oh my god, we can totally find it before them!! :o

Irish dancing

whats that? :o

So that explains the strange tree-houses I found (seriously, they were pretty well built), they obviously belonged to explorers looking to f

• Well, I don't want Rhack either but I want some Rhyiona.

lottii-lu posted: »

I'd rather have nothing than manipulation and abuse coughRhACkcough

• As much as I think Green's a skrub

Haha, I couldn't agree more xD (BTW Green, I'm joking x3)

We NEED Rhys and Fiona

Welcome to the club, bruh :)

• Yeah, maybe we'll get a little scene at the end of the game but I don't expect much lol

Well, I don't want Rhack either but I want some Rhyiona.

• tfw you're not famous enough to be in the hunger games and you miss all the fun with rhys puns

wait I have Rhyiona in my life, nevermind, everything is glorious

• I've got an advantage: I know the forest! Let's do it! You just need to find a way to get to Sweden...

Um, I don't even remember if it was Irish dancing or something else, it was some type of folk dance, the type with a lot of spinning around and standing in lines xD

Now that I think about it, probably Scottish dancing. Oh, I don't know, it was a while ago!

oh my god, we can totally find it before them!! Irish dancing whats that?

• hope is the one thing none of this can take away from us

lottii-lu posted: »

Yeah, maybe we'll get a little scene at the end of the game but I don't expect much lol

• Join the club :^)

• die bitch die

shuddup, i couldn't even move 3 feet without @Kawaiii murdering me -.-"

• edited September 2015

let's do it!

checks the travel prices

oh... ;_; looks like you're gonna have to do this alone :P

ugh, i'm not a big ban of folk dancing tbh, we did it a year ago too :\

I've got an advantage: I know the forest! Let's do it! You just need to find a way to get to Sweden... Um, I don't even remember if it wa

Kawaiii posted: »

die bitch die

• SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH ARMIS

NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME WTF

but what about eryka? ;_;

Let's find out. @BigBadPaul @Kawaiii

• What are you talking about?

You're in the Hunger Games :)

buntingsir posted: »

tfw you're not famous enough to be in the hunger games and you miss all the fun with rhys puns wait I have Rhyiona in my life, nevermind, everything is glorious

• Well, good that you are here now. ;)

MichaelBP posted: »

Oh God, I can't believe I missed this. I guess I... uh... Hahaha... ;_;

Kawaiii posted: »

SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH ARMIS NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME WTF

• whaat seriously

so I'm famous after all... I'm so happy ;~~~;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

What are you talking about? You're in the Hunger Games

• As much as I wanna defend you x Eryka it's getting kiiiinda hard to.

• edited September 2015

wow :/

I hope it's nothing bad

get well soon

They're thinking about stuffing a tube up my throat to check what's happening in there on tuesday. I am not awaiting tuesday.

• yeah, you killed me a few times :P

buntingsir posted: »

whaat seriously so I'm famous after all... I'm so happy ;~~~;

• Goddammit I was looking forwards to this! ;_; Well, I promise you'll be the first to know if I do find the fountain of youth tomorrow.

I just really, really, really don't want to do dance this year but no luck, just like we do freaking fractions every year, we must have freaking dance -.-

let's do it! checks the travel prices oh... ;_; looks like you're gonna have to do this alone :P ugh, i'm not a big ban of folk dancing tbh, we did it a year ago too

• welcome to heaven fam ^-^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.