Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's not quite done yet but alright, I'll take the advice. I just doubt a lot of people are going to see it right now.

kristi78968 posted: »

Post it anyway, it might actually lift out spirits. (Plus since it's the 'quiet' time, it's definitely the best time before..."quality" posts come flooding in)

• Take note children ^^^^

Note of what?

Green613 posted: »

Take note children ^^^^

• Same, most of the time when I post something Rhyiona-related it gets ignored

so we get more Rhyiona round here We shouldn't even be begging for Rhyiona, but here we are. I was talking to someone earlier thr

• post some rhyiona for fucks sake that's actually what this thread needs lmao

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yikes, I'm literally writing a story right now and I'm not even sure if I should post it in a bit... seems inappropriate for the mood.

• here's another fic idea: a zombie apocalypse AU (where everyone dies)

• edited September 2015

It's not done yet BE PATIENT OKAY I'M SENSITIVE

post some rhyiona for fucks sake that's actually what this thread needs lmao

• post it, bring some Rhyiona into this thread

Yikes, I'm literally writing a story right now and I'm not even sure if I should post it in a bit... seems inappropriate for the mood.

• @Syberian (I think it was her) posted a zombie AU a bit ago (but no one really died).

here's another fic idea: a zombie apocalypse AU (where everyone dies)

• edited September 2015

I actually really feel like doing it, would anyone know what's the most convenient way? A thing like that would just get lost here. Of course the art will be posted here, but I don't know what's a good way to keep everyone aware of that "contest"

Rhyiona art contest would be cool. Even various ones with different themes or something. Would definitely be willing to give the creator of the best artwork Minecraft Story Mode or something as a reward.

• The thread is getting drowned in offtopic posts over the last while so I'm going ultra iron fist mode to keep the thread on topic.

Your post was just an example showing that things drown out quickly because of the off topic posts, which is why I said to take note.

dojo32161 posted: »

Take note children ^^^^ Note of what?

• I'm making some Rhyiona :3 because the thread is lacking it ;-;

post some rhyiona for fucks sake that's actually what this thread needs lmao

• ah ok then

@Syberian (I think it was her) posted a zombie AU a bit ago (but no one really died).

• Green could make a master post or something because it's kinda hard to ignore him. :P

I actually really feel like doing it, would anyone know what's the most convenient way? A thing like that would just get lost here. Of course the art will be posted here, but I don't know what's a good way to keep everyone aware of that "contest"

• I look forward to this :3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm making some Rhyiona because the thread is lacking it ;-;

• (but no one really died).

I just got spoiled thx

@Syberian (I think it was her) posted a zombie AU a bit ago (but no one really died).

• @Kimmy-klu is doing a Rhyiona draw. It was my request. She's just trying to figure it out how to make Rhys eat an Oreo and kiss Fiona at the same time.

• ur welcome

Kawaiii posted: »

(but no one really died). I just got spoiled thx

• edited September 2015

True I guess. Depends on how interested people are and if Green will be willing to help with such a preposterous idea. ;>

Green could make a master post or something because it's kinda hard to ignore him. :P

• edited September 2015

Found this on Tumblr and I thought "YES, THIS COULD HAPPEN WITH RHYS AND FIONA."

“You’re drunk and walked into the wrong apartment and fell asleep on my couch oh god you’re going to be so confused in the morning”

Source

• Lol I'm drawing a lot of Rhyiona rn..and yours too....squints

Eryka posted: »

@Kimmy-klu is doing a Rhyiona draw. It was my request. She's just trying to figure it out how to make Rhys eat an Oreo and kiss Fiona at the same time.

• ur so mean im literally crying

ur welcome

• Tbh I don't think people really take my word seriously considering I've already made huge posts telling them to keep on topic. Now that I'm going to be more harsh about it (really didn't want to get this far) I think people will be scared enough to follow the rules going forward.

Green could make a master post or something because it's kinda hard to ignore him. :P

• :O Do you take requests? I have a really cute idea for Rhyiona but I can't draw it myself at the moment. :'D

I'm making some Rhyiona because the thread is lacking it ;-;

• Well, I mean I think people would listen to a contest unless it got buried in off topic posts. The problem is probably the latter.

Tbh I don't think people really take my word seriously considering I've already made huge posts telling them to keep on topic. Now that I'm

• sry

Kawaiii posted: »

ur so mean im literally crying

• Which one is which? :^)

Found this on Tumblr and I thought "YES, THIS COULD HAPPEN WITH RHYS AND FIONA." “You’re drunk and walked into the wrong apartment and fell asleep on my couch oh god you’re going to be so confused in the morning” Source

• Rhys would be the drunk one, obviously. :)

Which one is which? :^)

• Ah, OK I haven't really been following any of the shipping threads so I don't know much about the states they're in or the drama they've had.

The thread is getting drowned in offtopic posts over the last while so I'm going ultra iron fist mode to keep the thread on topic. Your p

• Fiona needs to learn to lock her door -- unless she meant for him to come in B)

Rhys would be the drunk one, obviously.

• Yo, Let's just all band together to bombard the thread with Rhyiona. It'll shock the thread

• Oh yeah, I am..:3 cause I really need to draw more Rhyiona

:O Do you take requests? I have a really cute idea for Rhyiona but I can't draw it myself at the moment. :'D

• Sasha left the door unlocked, of course, she planned it from the start. ;D

Fiona needs to learn to lock her door -- unless she meant for him to come in

• How kind of her; or maybe she just wants to tease her later. :^)

Sasha left the door unlocked, of course, she planned it from the start. ;D

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

Kim is working on it. She's trying to draw a polar bear in Fiona's pocket and Rhys eating an Oreo while kissing her.

AlphaLeague posted: »

Yo, Let's just all band together to bombard the thread with Rhyiona. It'll shock the thread

• This is a good idea.

AlphaLeague posted: »

Yo, Let's just all band together to bombard the thread with Rhyiona. It'll shock the thread

• Yeah, people might get interested if they SAW it in the first place. But mhm, I'd absolutely be ready to do this if it really can reach people. :3

Well, I mean I think people would listen to a contest unless it got buried in off topic posts. The problem is probably the latter.

• Maybe a master post mentioning it should be posted tonight since it's pretty calm and on topic right now? That way when people get here tomorrow they can see it for sure.

Yeah, people might get interested if they SAW it in the first place. But mhm, I'd absolutely be ready to do this if it really can reach people.

• How about Fiona embracing Rhys cause he's crying? (Maybe cause Vaughn got really injuried and he's afraid he's going to die?)

Oh yeah, I am..:3 cause I really need to draw more Rhyiona

• edited September 2015

Yeah, maybe, though I'll have to sleep soon... And could be more useful if there were more people during that. @Green613 if you don't think it would do any "harm" and are willing to go with the idea we could talk about the details in PM?

Maybe a master post mentioning it should be posted tonight since it's pretty calm and on topic right now? That way when people get here tomorrow they can see it for sure.

• Yes, go ahead.

Yeah, maybe, though I'll have to sleep soon... And could be more useful if there were more people during that. @Green613 if you don't think it would do any "harm" and are willing to go with the idea we could talk about the details in PM?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.