Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

Double post!

Their faces in image 3. (´▽`) RBF:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RBF

• Hey, Wolf ~-^

I'm good, no homework and reading for tomorrow so I have a lot of free time today. What about you? ;3

BTW I've seen the posts about me and FionaRules69 x3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, everyone, how you guys doing? EDIT: Guys, conversations aren't spamming, don't be afraid to talk to each other.

• Oh, that's so sweet of her. It looks amazing. (:

buntingsir posted: »

Thanks, I love her too! Hanna made it for me!

• Yup, Hanna's work ^-^

I saw posts about the challenge too, but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to do something ;c If it's not anything that should be done super duper fast, I'd love to participate... Ooh, idea for a fanfic sounds very promising, hope you'll post it here someday c;

I'm good too, thanks for asking! ~_^

JumpyJoey posted: »

New avatar, Jane! It's so cool Yes, exactly! I feel like I'm not really sure where the line goes anymore, so I type something, then I th

• That's good to know! I'm pretty good, thanks. :D

What do you think? :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Wolf ~-^ I'm good, no homework and reading for tomorrow so I have a lot of free time today. What about you? ;3 BTW I've seen the posts about me and FionaRules69 x3

• Thankfully pretty good, finally getting a bit of rest.

What about you? :)

Hey, everyone, how you guys doing? EDIT: Guys, conversations aren't spamming, don't be afraid to talk to each other.

• edited September 2015

Hi, Kim! Yeah, like I've mentioned above Hanna created it for me, I love it so much <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hi Jane! ooh you changed your avatar!

• Double post :p

Double post!

• Yes, thanks again! I adore it o((◕ฺ∀ ◕✿ฺ))o

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Oh, that's so sweet of her. It looks amazing. (:

• edited September 2015

I actually don't know.

I'm kinda glad that I'm being shipped with FionaRules69 but I'm also kinda 'confused' let's say ;p

So, are you planning to post today a part of Rhys' diaries or you're not feeling like doing it? x3

That's good to know! I'm pretty good, thanks. What do you think?

• Hi Wolfie :)

I'm feeling peachy keen! How are you?

But conversations develop and start long chains and stuff... you know :P

• Thanks for clarifying, Wolfie! :3

I love talking to you guys, I wouldn't survive without it.

Doing pretty well, how are you yourself? ~_^

• @FionaRules69 is a Brit as well?! :O

So, after I created JJ (which became canon) and Goofijaa (check out that page 1197 action!) I have decided to take on the Biggest, and Badde

• Wow, that's really nice of her :)

Oh, you should totally be in it! I mean, if you want to, that is x) Hah, well "someday" is the key word here but I'll try to do something about it before the idea crumbles away like so many times before.

That's good, it's good to be good :D

Yup, Hanna's work ^-^ I saw posts about the challenge too, but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to do something ;c If it's not anything

• edited September 2015

Big69 makes sense.

Fionus? Where'd that come from???

EDIT: Oh I get it now!!! XP

Whats a better ship name for ABigBadWolf X FionaRules69 ?Here's a strawpoll for u dear

• I didn't know you could get delayed double posts, is that a thing?

Double post

• That Fiona kinda looks like Sasha...

lottii-lu posted: »

I drew something, but for some reason I'm going to leave a link here because I really don't like my art, well I'm testing out art styles any

• Oh it looks awesome!! :3

Hi, Kim! Yeah, like I've mentioned above Hanna created it for me, I love it so much

• I don't even know, I've never even written a double post x)

I didn't know you could get delayed double posts, is that a thing?

• So glad i was right again with episode 5 of tales from the borderlands and i got ep2-4 release date right lmao.Trust steamdb people trust only steamdb,not classifications.

• Agreed.

Green613 posted: »

Do I have to clear what I said? Enough with the completely useless posts guys. That means the shipping users in this thread too, it's getting to be a bit much at this point.

• I knew that feeling before but for some reason I think remembering the cookie monster having some sort of involvement............Yeah I know. ●_●

I too remember more of the dreams I've had like years ago which is strange. And I don't even know how they are still there, in the back of my mind. I still hate when I get a feeling I am falling down when I am sleeping though :v

• Oh, you're lucky xD

Your time will come...

I don't even know, I've never even written a double post x)

• Yes!

How have you been? c:

Oh it looks awesome!!

• Amazeballs.

So glad i was right again with episode 5 of tales from the borderlands and i got ep2-4 release date right lmao.Trust steamdb people trust only steamdb,not classifications.

• Fucking hell that's creepy!

If there is and it's confirmed: If there's nothing: Subtle differences.

• Hello! I got 60% in all my French test... So how's everyone? ^^

• Same case with my ideas for fanart, let's hope that our ideas will see the glory of this world not telltale soon.

So good that it's good to be good c:

Wow, that's really nice of her Oh, you should totally be in it! I mean, if you want to, that is x) Hah, well "someday" is the key word h

• I sometimes even have a feeling like I am dying so I get scared.

But..cokie monster? Whoa, yup, pretty weird xd

I knew that feeling before but for some reason I think remembering the cookie monster having some sort of involvement............Yeah I know. ●_●

• PERFECTION!!!!

dojo32161 posted: »

Looks like you guys made the front page of imgur according to @Poogers555 When your girlfriend catches you staring at her sister

• Ah I'm doing okay?, Drawing Eryka's and Kristi's request and some Rhyiona

Anyway, How are you Jane? :3

Yes! How have you been? c:

• I got 78% of English and 89% of French test lmao. :D

Eryka posted: »

Hello! I got 60% in all my French test... So how's everyone? ^^

• What is this percentage thing? Don't you get a clear grade on your tests???

Eryka posted: »

Hello! I got 60% in all my French test... So how's everyone? ^^

• Can't wait to see it c;

I'm good, a bit worried about my chatty mood and not providing enough Rhyiona at the same time :c

But other than that, I'm pretty awesome, thanks for asking! (still excited about new avatar, haha)

Ah I'm doing okay?, Drawing Eryka's and Kristi's request and some Rhyiona Anyway, How are you Jane?

• Ikr? We get a clear grade here and adios.

What is this percentage thing? Don't you get a clear grade on your tests???

• Yeah, let's hope so.

It's good that you think that it's good to think that it's good to be good! (We should stop before it becomes an entire chain of "good good good good" xD)

Same case with my ideas for fanart, let's hope that our ideas will see the glory of this world not telltale soon. So good that it's good to be good c:

• I think I'm better in English, even if my "first" language is French

I got 78% of English and 89% of French test lmao.

• Yeah, let's just pretend that it became another brobrobrobrobrobrooo moment, but with good instead c:

Yeah, let's hope so. It's good that you think that it's good to think that it's good to be good! (We should stop before it becomes an entire chain of "good good good good" xD)

• Yeah, there's none of this "52%" mumbo-jumbo. You either pass or you don't. If you pass you either get an A, B, C, D or E. Simple.

Ikr? We get a clear grade here and adios.

• This is brilliant!! THIS is what I wanna see on the thread!!! XD

He's eyeing her in a way she really doesn't like. She's not even sure what it is about it but she feels mildly harrassed at this point.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.