Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ayy thanks, Domi, I love it too! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

we're such rebels. but iz okay to spam if we're just talking c:

ayy nice new avatar Jane, brings out your swag It was real nice of Hanna to draw it. shit I'm sp@mming

• that might be arguable

cough cough

Eryka posted: »

I think I'm better in English, even if my "first" language is French

• For real tho!

Yes he does but have you seen his movie parodies? Seriously I was literally like wtf when I first saw it (0_0)

enter link description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Omg same :O I sometime feel a big need to breathe and each time I feel like I have to breathe even more, it's pretty annoying he looks funny to me x)

• If anyone is good at making pretty banners you should contact @Clubremix_Guetta because he'd really appreciate the help.

And yes, it has to do with Rhyiona.

• What did I miss?

• I haven't seen it before.. but lmao what's even that? And his voice is...uh..I don't really know how to express myself..kinda strange I guess?

Who even watched this kind of stuff? Kids?

For real tho! Yes he does but have you seen his movie parodies? Seriously I was literally like wtf when I first saw it (0_0) enter link description here

• edited September 2015

Some Rhyiona as always ;p

^ This is the perfect response for this kind of question :3

What did I miss?

• What's a banner?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

If anyone is good at making pretty banners you should contact @Clubremix_Guetta because he'd really appreciate the help. And yes, it has to do with Rhyiona.

• For real? Rhyiona in the Rhyiona thread? That's a miracle!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Some Rhyiona as always ;p ^ This is the perfect response for this kind of question

• A banner

What's a banner?

• Nice sarcasm, bruh x3

For real? Rhyiona in the Rhyiona thread? That's a miracle!

• so adorable<3

credit: DoctorBethany

• So cute!

• Nice find (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

• Ikr? I would assume this was geared more towards kids though I doubt they'd get the references.¯(°_o)/¯

I haven't seen it before.. but lmao what's even that? And his voice is...uh..I don't really know how to express myself..kinda strange I guess? Who even watched this kind of stuff? Kids?

• Nice :)

Depends on the turtle, all of them are different. Mine are yellow bellied sliders which are naturally really sweet so they're not hard at all to handle. You can give them good petting and they appreciate it.

• Very cute :)

• That's ok brah :/

Sorry, but I'm not a fan of fanfiction ;c

• It's not even that funny imo. But my sense of humor is pretty weird :p

Ikr? I would assume this was geared more towards kids though I doubt they'd get the references.¯(°_o)/¯

• Course I saw it!! XD I hope you do!

I understand.

buntingsir posted: »

Oh, good, I was wondering if you saw my post on FF, I wrote it a while ago actually. Hopefully I'll have some spare time to continue reading soon. Well I'm studying, so farther I go, more busy with even more tasks I get :[

• edited September 2015

YES!!

Plz dude, been waiting on you forever now :'(

I'll definitely read it! I'm free this weekend so either Saturday or Sunday I'll give you a nice review.

• 6/10 doesn't have colored socks.

No really this is very nice.

• Looks so cute ^-^

• It doesn't looks cute, it is cute

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Looks so cute ^-^

• enter image description here

A banner

• "Try hard enough" enter image description here

"Try hard enough"

• Just saw aa sky movies advert, had the song busy earning on. BORDERLANDS!

• Kid humor I guess.

I don't know about you but I laugh at the most stupidest things like those weird random gmod videos and MLG, But I hardly ever fine those popular vine videos funny but idk that's just me. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

It's not even that funny imo. But my sense of humor is pretty weird

• For now and forever that song will always be remembered as "that song from TFTBL"

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Just saw aa sky movies advert, had the song busy earning on. BORDERLANDS!

• I don't find a lot of things that funny so I don't really laugh a lot (sadly). But that "why you always lyinnnn" vine was pretty funny imo x)

I pretty much find funny some weird videos on the youtube and silly parodies.

like this one

Kid humor I guess. I don't know about you but I laugh at the most stupidest things like those weird random gmod videos and MLG, But I hardly ever fine those popular vine videos funny but idk that's just me. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• That's a boring life.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Just saw aa sky movies advert, had the song busy earning on. BORDERLANDS!

• edited September 2015

Guys, read the rules. Good morning and Good night posts are the limit, I shouldn't come back and see a page full of multiple people asking what they missed. You can read the thread, so do so.

• yessir

Green613 posted: »

Guys, read the rules. Good morning and Good night posts are the limit, I shouldn't come back and see a page full of multiple people asking what they missed. You can read the thread, so do so.

• STAY AWAY FROM ME DON'T EAT ME!

NO!

• Okay, Greeny.

Green613 posted: »

• "Ugh, there's no end to my despair!" Rhys cried out as he threw another crumbled piece of paper behind him. This time, it just so happened to hit his best friend, Vaughn, square in the face.

"Still at it again, Rhys?" He asks as he picks up the crumbled piece of paper off the ground, unwrapping it to see what Rhys scrapped.

"Yeah!" Just a simple reply to something that wasn't as easy as he wished it would be.

"Dude, your ideas are cool...though I doubt you can tame a dragon and somehow fly with Fiona to a 'safe' part of Pandora and confess..." Vaughn analyzes the paper, "Wait, why am I dressed up like a jester with a radio over my head behind you two?!"  Vaughn points to a little terrible doodle of him.

Rhys turns his head ever so slightly, "Well, I thought it would be cool to confess to Fi with some nice music playing!"

"The jester part though?"

"I thought it was cool?" Rhys puts on a nervous smile while his friend re-crumbles the paper and throwing it into the trashcan with all his might. I guess that means no to his current idea: him dressing up as a horse as Rhys and Fiona ride into the sunset?

"Did you try to asking Sasha for advice? You know, the one closest to Fiona."

"I tried calling Sasha about it..."

"And?"

"Oh please, HELP ME!"

"No." Rhys heart drops when he heard the dial tone. He tried to call back numerous times, but to no avail. Sasha even made a special voice mail for him.

"Hello Rhys. Stop calling. I'm still not over the incident with Gortys and LB, you ass."

Oh right...the incident...

"What incident-"

"NO TIME FOR THAT! ONLY TIME FOR RHYIONA!"

"Rhyiona?" The hell is a Rhyiona?

"I-it's the name I came up with for us! T-That's if we get together..." Rhys slams his head on the table before both him and his pal let out a collective sigh.

"I've been at this for hours and nothing seems to work..."

"Why not a regular confession? Please tell me you've thought of that."

"Y-you mean with words? Bro, you know I'm terrible at talking when I'm nervous!"

"Well, it doesn't necessarily have to be with talking. I've read-I've heard in thise cute comic books that the protagonist writes out a confession letter!"

"Confession letter?" Rhys looks up at his buddy with a confused look.

"Yeah bro! The protagonist usually writes out their feelings and how much the person means to them, IT'S SO CUTE...I mean, it's a great idea for someone like you." Vaughn smiles and any uneasiness Rhys had goes away immediately and is replaced with a strong dose of confidence!

"Yeah...Yeah! That could actually work! Thanks bro!" Rhys jumps out of his seat to give Vaughn a hug; Vaughn smiles and pats him on the back. The two back away as Vaughn waves, exiting out of the office, "Good luck bro!"

Rhys immediately gets started on his letter...sadly, the task isn't as easy as Vaughn made it out to seem or those comics. It seemed like only minutes went by when it was actually a whole hour. It continued like that throughout the night. In the end, Rhys couldn't write the letter and he seemed like he could pass out at any moment. However, his determination got the best of him. He had to do this, he had to confess. One way or the other.

--

The next day, Rhys called up Fiona to meet up. They decided the best location would be in the caravan, it's the only private place Fiona has ever since she became a Vault Hunter. Rhys flew down from his office on Helios to finally meet the one he believes he's destinied to be with...while being tired as all hell.

"Hey jackass, are you okay? You look like you haven't slept for days." Fiona asks as Rhys steps into the caravan the two once occupied during their adventure together.

Rhys stays silent and lays down on his stomach onto the red couch in the caravan. He puts a red heart with something scribbled in Fiona's tanned and rough hand before falling gently laying his head on her lap; succumbing to the darkness of sleep.

Fiona eyes widen, "Hey, wake up you idiot! Get off me lap!" She tries to move him but he just groans, thanks to his ice cream addiction she can't move him one bit. She sighs in frustration before laying her eyes on the heart paper.

"Dear Fi,

I.O.U a confession.
    Love, Rhys

Her cheeks turn the same shade of red as the note, "You're such a damn idiot..."

--

Finally, I'm done with this! Hope you guys like it. :)

kristi78968 posted: »

"Ugh, there's no end to my despair!" Rhys cried out as he threw another crumbled piece of paper behind him. This time, it just so happened t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.