Video tributes thread

Comments

• edited August 2015

Ahhh, you edited Rodrik/Elaena too! <3 -sends virtual hugs- I really needed more vids with those two to gush over! <br>
    (that ending though...I'm not quite okay right now ;_;)

nerysoul posted: »

Here's my Rodrik x Elaena tribute enter link description here And a little older one.. enter link description here

• You already know from YT I love what you did with this video...but I guess I felt the need to tell you again here, too :)

(and btw, I do feel you about Germany, that country is copyright nightmare! ^^'')

Kotar posted: »

This Video is for Telltale's cock-up in Episode Five. I tried to give them... Life. https://youtu.be/WQH7lw2Y3Bg I also apologize to a

• edited August 2015

heres one winter is coming just posted and its hilarious / amazing

game of thrones season 1&2 remix

• here's another gem i found :) - i especially love principal lannister lol

game of mean girls

• Just posted one about Rodrik and Talia, because their bro/sis relationship gives me all the warm feelings <3 <br>
    (whenever I play as him I always feel very protective towards Talia, having basically the same age gap with my own brother and sister as Rodrik has with Talia and Ryon ^-^)

Your hand will always fit in mine, dear. {rodrik & talia}

• I love it!! <3 I already left you a comment on youtube, but still.. IT'S AMAZING! and the feels ;_;

Just posted one about Rodrik and Talia, because their bro/sis relationship gives me all the warm feelings
    (whenever I play as him I

• Aw, you are always soso nice! I'm going to read it now - thanks for telling me btw, because YT is acting weird these days and doesn't send me all notifications so comments get lost a lot :/

I love it!! I already left you a comment on youtube, but still.. IT'S AMAZING! and the feels ;_;

• For the Rodna shippers - these are not mine, but made by a dear friend I have recently infected with the ttgot fever <3 (I love her LA casting!)
    Rodrik Forrester x Elaena Glenmore || Love Remembers {Telltale's GoT}

Elaena Glenmore x Rodrik Forrester // Worlds Apart {Telltale's GoT}

• I surprisingly enjoyed that, I don't usually like the style of using real life actors/actresses but I liked that.

For the Rodna shippers - these are not mine, but made by a dear friend I have recently infected with the ttgot fever (I love her LA casting

• Y u cut out the eminem part

Kotar posted: »

Made another quick one today. Spur of the moment thing, as some of my videos tend to be. This time for everyone's favorite Sellsword. Here.

• Because I wasn't really in the mood to make a full video.

Kenny4ever posted: »

Y u cut out the eminem part

• I just made a tribute for Gared. I thought he needed a bit more love, I haven't seen many tributes for him.

enter link description here

• Actually, Robb Stark couldn't finish his sentence and was about to say "Motherfuckers!"
    ok, not really, but it would be awesome xD

chalky456 posted: »

Last words of Game of Thrones characters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l0AP_i0pWc

• That was amazing! We definitely need some more Gared tributes he's a really underrated character.

Kateis posted: »

I just made a tribute for Gared. I thought he needed a bit more love, I haven't seen many tributes for him. enter link description here

• Thank you! I agree, I always have to go on a hunt to try and find any tributes for him.

AgentZ46 posted: »

That was amazing! We definitely need some more Gared tributes he's a really underrated character.

• edited September 2015

For all you Jon snow fans

• I like Olly :(

greensenpai posted: »

enter link description here For all you Jon snow fans

• edited September 2015

I wanted to make another TTGoT video, but this time not an emotional one xD
    WARNING: contains strong language
    Crack!

• I love the Rodrik and Gryff scenes XD

I wanted to make another TTGoT video, but this time not an emotional one xD WARNING: contains strong language Crack!

• edited September 2015

Found this while browsing Youtube, it's awesome!
    True Lord

• The scene with Rodrik and Arthur, oh my god. xD

I wanted to make another TTGoT video, but this time not an emotional one xD WARNING: contains strong language Crack!

• enter link description here

Another Gared tribute! Made by yours truly. :D

• Aww... you got me all emotional about Finn. This was great though!

enter link description here Another Gared tribute! Made by yours truly.

• Thank you!

And I really miss Finn... :(

AgentZ46 posted: »

Aww... you got me all emotional about Finn. This was great though!

• This makes my inner Gared fangirl so happy, amazing job. <3

• Thank you! :D I'm glad it made you - or your inner Gared fangirl? - happy, I don't seem to achieve that much with the tributes I make. :P

SerMarve posted: »

This makes my inner Gared fangirl so happy, amazing job.

• hoLY CRAP THIS IS SO INTENSE AND AWESOME AND I LOVE IT <3

As a woman who can proudly state that she fancies Gared, I thank you for this awesome edit. :D

• And I thank you for saying this! :D

hoLY CRAP THIS IS SO INTENSE AND AWESOME AND I LOVE IT As a woman who can proudly state that she fancies Gared, I thank you for this awesome edit.

• Another tribute, made by me... Asher and Rodrik this time, so enjoy!

• Omg this was so amazing! Great work

Another tribute, made by me... Asher and Rodrik this time, so enjoy! enter link description here

• Your tributes are so beautiful asdfghjklöä ;-;;;;

Another tribute, made by me... Asher and Rodrik this time, so enjoy! enter link description here

• Thank you! :D

Omg this was so amazing! Great work

• Thank you! :)

SerMarve posted: »

Your tributes are so beautiful asdfghjklöä ;-;;;;

• Little Update for anyone who'd like to know, these are Videos I will attempt to make in the future or are currently a work in progress.

Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park ↠ Rodrik

Your Guardian Angel ↠ Royland, Talia

The End is Where we Begin - Thousand Foot Krutch ↠ The Forresters

Bone Shatters (Never Say Never) - Hedley ↠ The Forresters

Afraid - The Neighborhood ↠ Gared

Hidden Citizens - Silent Running ↠ Gared

Get Out Alive - Three Days Grace ↠ The Forresters

Arsonist's Lullaby - Hozier ↠ Asher

Closer - Kings of Leon ↠ Gregor, Elissa

Juventa feat. Kelly Sweet - Superhuman (Culture Code Remix) ↠ Elaena

Control - Halsey ↠ The Forresters

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (Synchronice Remix) ↠ The Forresters

Divinity - Porter Robinson ↠ Rodrik, Asher

Footsteps - Pop Evil ↠ Asher (as Lord)

Look at that. I'm revealing my whole plan to you guys, special treat, I suppose. I'm also making a short video for Halloween, so, be on the look out for it! Although, it'll likely be posted on Halloween.

• edited November 2015

I watch one video and I'm like that is the best video I've ever seen and then I scroll down and get proved wrong its a awesome vicious cycle.

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.