The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Jesus! That's... ah, man. I'm so sorry. You have my condolences.

Jennifer posted: »

A woman I went to high school with (she graduated from my high school in the class between mine and my sister's), and was part of my group f

• That's horrifying.

A woman I went to high school with (she graduated from my high school in the class between mine and my sister's), and was part of my group f

• Peasant.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Not one that can run FO3 or Vegas. I'm a console serf.

• 127 Hours scared me so much for some reason.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day.......Previously: The Matador Today: 127 Hours and a scene of the day enter link description here

• enter link description here

Looks like people are judging the game before even playing it. People these days... :/

• LEEEEEEEE!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

enter link description here Looks like people are judging the game before even playing it. People these days...

• Lee is back :D

BTW what do you think about MC:SM? :)

LEEEEEEEE!

• Bourgeois prick.

papai46 posted: »

Peasant.

• I'm not sure, honestly. It could be interesting. I don't think I'd play it though, probably just watch a walkthrough.

Lee is back BTW what do you think about MC:SM?

• Yeah, I'll probably watch a walkthrough first and see how the game looks like. If it looks good, I will probably buy it :)

I'm not sure, honestly. It could be interesting. I don't think I'd play it though, probably just watch a walkthrough.

• Damn... God bless you.

• edited October 2015

Fun fact

enter image description here

About 1/3 of fanbase who are subbed to telltale down thumbed it

Yet general video games fans loved it

This bring two conclusions

Either they are let down because they expectations are so high cause they think telltale are so awesome while general gamers expect anything

Or The fanbase for telltale is a bit toxic

Personally I believe the fanbase is awesome and it's just they expect the best games and franchises being used but idk

enter link description here Looks like people are judging the game before even playing it. People these days...

• I think it's mostly Telltale fans just being salty that the game they want isn't being made right now :p

Markd4547 posted: »

Fun fact About 1/3 of fanbase who are subbed to telltale down thumbed it Yet general video games fans loved it This bring t

• That scene is legendary and genius by di caprio when he cut his hand he just kept going he should of gotten an oscar imo

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day.......Previously: The Matador Today: 127 Hours and a scene of the day enter link description here

• Personally I believe the fanbase is awesome and it's just they expect the best games and franchises being used but idk

Well, I've seen people in the forums saying that making a MC game is a bad idea because MC is horrible.

Well, it's not toxic, they just judge a game before even trying. They don't have high hopes about that game, or something like that.

Fun fact About 1/3 of fanbase who are subbed to telltale down thumbed it Yet general video games fans loved it This bring t

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is most likely true, another reason they seem to dislike it might be because lots of the current fan base where introduced to Telltale by The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us and only want Telltale to make those type of games and see Story Mode as a "kiddy game".

Green613 posted: »

I think it's mostly Telltale fans just being salty that the game they want isn't being made right now

• Most of the comments on the TT one are "ermergerds wher is mah walf ameng us seson 2, tt are skroobs"

• edited October 2015

lots of the current fan base where introduced to Telltale by The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us and only want Telltale to make those type of games and see Story Mode as a "kiddy game"

Yeah, the Telltale fans are expecting M rated games. They think that creating MC:SM, the MC fanboys will ruin the community by creating that game.

OzzyUK posted: »

This is most likely true, another reason they seem to dislike it might be because lots of the current fan base where introduced to Telltale

• And some people in the comments are saying 'omg that game is cash grab im sure it will fail'

Most of the comments on the TT one are "ermergerds wher is mah walf ameng us seson 2, tt are skroobs"

• Shit...This is horrible, I'm sorry for your loss.

• edited October 2015

HAHAHA OUR MAID IS HERE AND SHE ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED A GLASS ON THE FLOOR WHILE DOING THE DISHES AND ALL I HEAR IS "JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK"

edit: Now she's stomping around the house trying to find the broom and dustpan muttering unintelligible Spanish

• edited October 2015

Wait A MAID u have a maid!!. I want a maid I have to help clean everyday Is this normal or aw sheet im poor aren't I, I'm definitely poor sorry carry on

HAHAHA OUR MAID IS HERE AND SHE ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED A GLASS ON THE FLOOR WHILE DOING THE DISHES AND ALL I HEAR IS "JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FU

• Yeah she cleans our house once a week.

Wait A MAID u have a maid!!. I want a maid I have to help clean everyday Is this normal or aw sheet im poor aren't I, I'm definitely poor sorry carry on

• Dayum How much you pay the maid?

Yeah she cleans our house once a week.

• If it's the full house, $120. Just upstairs, $80.

Dayum How much you pay the maid?

• 108 in euros dayum how big is your house a mansion? and how long does it usually take her to clean the whole house?

That is awesome tho

If it's the full house, $120. Just upstairs, $80.

• It's just like a normal house, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a patio and basement.

It usually takes her 1-2 hours, depending on how fast we want her to leave.

108 in euros dayum how big is your house a mansion? and how long does it usually take her to clean the whole house? That is awesome tho

• An hour or two work for a 100 euro goddamn that is an awesome job she is so lucky and your house is kewl I always imagine it in Canada surrounded by a snow storm and snow :) with mountains of snow and moose with a whisper of eh? in the wind

It's just like a normal house, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a patio and basement. It usually takes her 1-2 hours, depending on how fast we want her to leave.

• This is a must watch video about the refugee crisis in Europe. Check it out.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RvOnXh3NN9w

• enter image description here

U ignored my response fml :'/

It's just like a normal house, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a patio and basement. It usually takes her 1-2 hours, depending on how fast we want her to leave.

• short, precise and informative awesome I had no idea of any of this, now I do with a short 6 min video thank you so much :)

BigBlindMax posted: »

This is a must watch video about the refugee crisis in Europe. Check it out. https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RvOnXh3NN9w

I don't understand the logic here blacklivesmatter so kill white people? this world never stops surprising me

• No I didn't. -.-

I saw u comment on the until dawn thread two mins ago I responded to you an hour ago be nice :P

No I didn't. -.-

• What was I supposed to say...?

I saw u comment on the until dawn thread two mins ago I responded to you an hour ago be nice :P

• just being salty

Of course you had to mention me skrubface..

Green613 posted: »

I think it's mostly Telltale fans just being salty that the game they want isn't being made right now

• edited October 2015

"cool story bruh" that comment took 10 seconds of my LIFE rachelle and u leave me there responseless well I neva ma-dam triggered

What was I supposed to say...?

• My pleasure.

short, precise and informative awesome I had no idea of any of this, now I do with a short 6 min video thank you so much

• This is what happens when stupid people latch on to an extremely complex social problem.

I don't understand the logic here blacklivesmatter so kill white people? this world never stops surprising me

• edited October 2015

Relax man, sometimes conversations ends with yourself being the last to respond. It happened between you and me a few times. Sometimes a person chooses not to respond cuz they're uncertain what else to say, but they have read it. It happens sometimes between me and my best friend too and we dunno what to say so there can be an awkward silence when we dunno what else to talk about. xD Running out things to talk about is very common between people.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.