The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• How cheeky.

Guy should be granted a pardon, in my opinion.

OzzyUK posted: »

Edward Snowden jointed twitter yesterday https://twitter.com/Snowden In under 24 hours he has nearly 900,000 followers with only 7 tweets

• I wish Conker's Other Bad Fur Day and Conker: Gettin' Medieval weren't cancelled....both seemed like really fun games...

enter image description here

• Edward Snowden is a hero in my opinion

OzzyUK posted: »

Edward Snowden jointed twitter yesterday https://twitter.com/Snowden In under 24 hours he has nearly 900,000 followers with only 7 tweets

• Six thumbs for well now 7 with me thumbing for the best segment in the lounge imo movie of the day I'm so happy this is finally getting the thumbs it deserves and I love that movie :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Saltlick123's Movie of the Day......Today: The World's End and a scene of the day enter link description here

• edited September 2015

I get paid to go to College in Ireland wtf how much is it to go to college in America your wealth should not depend on your education but your genius I think the wealthy have enough benefits ffs XD

How much is to attend college in america I always hear of student debts and stuff?

• Kewl :)

I was surprised when ppl commented xD, used to think no one payed attention and that this was a spacefiller to everyone else.

Markd4547 posted: »

Six thumbs for well now 7 with me thumbing for the best segment in the lounge imo movie of the day I'm so happy this is finally getting the thumbs it deserves and I love that movie

• How much is to attend college in america I always hear of student debts and stuff?

Depends on the college I guess. The private high-school I go to costs like 40,000 a year or somewhere around that range but I think for colleges it's maybe like between 60 and a 100 thousand a year or something, wouldn't be surprised if it's a lot more but you can get scholarships and stuff. Some of the older peeps here would know more.

I get paid to go to College in Ireland wtf how much is it to go to college in America your wealth should not depend on your education but yo

• Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: Singin in the Rain Today The Matador

and a scene of the day

enter link description here

• Just less death.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Not much, actually. The American government is already dominated by political dynasties

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2015

A woman I went to high school with (she graduated from my high school in the class between mine and my sister's), and was part of my group for lunch in the school cafeteria, Kelley Stage, was brutally murdered.

I thought 2015 sucked before. I'm absolutely ready for it to be over.

• You're a lot older than I thought you were Jen.

I'm sorry about the loss.

Jennifer posted: »

A woman I went to high school with (she graduated from my high school in the class between mine and my sister's), and was part of my group f

• That's horrible. I'm so sorry Jennifer

A woman I went to high school with (she graduated from my high school in the class between mine and my sister's), and was part of my group f

• Dear God. And under such circumstances no less. I am sorry.

• When I went to a Penn State branch campus, the yearly tuition costs boiled down to about $14,000 dollars a year. That's excluding food and board.

For people who live on campus, it adds up to about $25-27k per year.

Thankfully, Florida has in-state tuition, so it's atleast 10k less.

The problem with college in America is that it's turned into a state subsidized industry, little better than private-prisons and defense contractors.

I get paid to go to College in Ireland wtf how much is it to go to college in America your wealth should not depend on your education but yo

• Christ, poor woman. What a way to go. Hopefully the man that killed her is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm sorry for your loss

• Holy shit. That's terrible. I hope whoever did this will be punished.

• So, who else bought Fallout: Anthology? I know I did. Even though I already own every game in the series, I couldn't NOT buy it, looks so awesome!

• I'm so sorry Jennifer. That's really awful.

• edited September 2015

I'm so sorry for your loss Jennifer just horrific and I hope the murderer gets life

• edited September 2015

I get in dollars 190 for my college a week(170 euro or 251 mooses for Canadians) and free travel to college and back a bus collects me at my door.

I'm sorry for being disrespectful to Americans but that is disgraceful they spend billions on their army and keeps the population dumb only letting the rich get educated and get the best jobs haven't the rich got enough benefits without pushing out truly smart people because they can't afford to go

Genius and ambition is not defined by your bank account so making college so expensive makes no sense to me only risking the future of the country by not allowing the gifted to get their chance

Education is a human right not something to make a profit out of imo that is disgraceful

When I went to a Penn State branch campus, the yearly tuition costs boiled down to about $14,000 dollars a year. That's excluding food and

• What I find more disturbing is that I saw this in my suggestions box on YouTube today, as well as seeing it here.

I'm not gonna watch it, by the way.

• That's really horrific. I'm so sorry this year hasn't been so good for you.

• It's probably because you ship Rhysha. :)

O.o

• I'm still finding it hard to believe that getting kicked in the genitals is far more painful than pushing another human being out of you vagina, even if the facts are starring me in the eyes. It's just... how? I don't get it?

here's another fact The pain a woman feels giving birth is around 57 DEL of pain, the equivalent feeling of fracturing 20 bones at once.

• So, I had to design some costumes since I'm gonna be dancing Cha-cha-cha, Rumba and Jive.

• I'm absolutely ready for it to be over.

I'm so with you. My aunt, and a few relatives died this year as well.

• I'm very sorry to hear about that Jennifer, my condolences.

• That's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear it.

• That is awesome and Show the designs please :)

So, I had to design some costumes since I'm gonna be dancing Cha-cha-cha, Rumba and Jive.

• is it PC only?

Gary-Oak posted: »

So, who else bought Fallout: Anthology? I know I did. Even though I already own every game in the series, I couldn't NOT buy it, looks so awesome!

• Don't have to tell me twice, everything is about money in this country. As Method Man once said "cash rules everything around me".

I get in dollars 190 for my college a week(170 euro or 251 mooses for Canadians) and free travel to college and back a bus collects me at my

• Yep.

is it PC only?

• I will if I can. xP

That is awesome and Show the designs please

• Merde!

Yep.

• enter image description here

It's probably because you ship Rhysha.

• Don't have a PC?

Merde!

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.......Previously: The Matador Today: 127 Hours

and a scene of the day

• Not one that can run FO3 or Vegas. I'm a console serf.

Don't have a PC?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.