The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I love their Land of Opportunity.

ComingSoon posted: »

Shorty Don't Wait Gah damn, another great one

• I know, I love that one too. Hell, I basically love every one of their songs LMAO

I love their Land of Opportunity.

• enter image description here

Imagine playing your favorite game it would be awesome

• super smash bros :OOO

Markd4547 posted: »

• I just read that Fred Phelps has been dead for a year now........

As someone who always seeks out things in relation to hate groups just so I can laugh at how pathetic they are, how the fuck did I miss this?

• Lucky bastard.

• The devil's number. WTF? O.o

O.o

• Probably because he was purged by his own church some time before he died.

I just read that Fred Phelps has been dead for a year now........ As someone who always seeks out things in relation to hate groups just so I can laugh at how pathetic they are, how the fuck did I miss this?

• not sure whats painful: accidentally burning my finger or having a period

• I guess I have my days counted ;-;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

The devil's number. WTF? O.o

• Do.....do.....do periods hurt or do you get used to them is it like being randomly stabbed pain you never know when to expect them then bam pain then over or does the pain lasts for ages

Do they come the same time same day every month or random times?

As a guy I'm sorry if this questions are offensive :/

not sure whats painful: accidentally burning my finger or having a period

• They don't usually hurt, but when they do -- you somehow feel like setting your hair on fire or biting someone... (It sometimes goes away but comes back)

Periods occur every 20 - 35 days and the dates to when they start are estimated to be fixed -- depends on how long they last. The dates on when they occur may change.

Do.....do.....do periods hurt or do you get used to them is it like being randomly stabbed pain you never know when to expect them then bam

• I'm sorry to hear that they are that painful I hope your alright but thank you for telling me I never knew this

They don't usually hurt, but when they do -- you somehow feel like setting your hair on fire or biting someone... (It sometimes goes away bu

• It's good to be male.

They don't usually hurt, but when they do -- you somehow feel like setting your hair on fire or biting someone... (It sometimes goes away bu

• screw you males, !!!one111!!!

BigBlindMax posted: »

It's good to be male.

• here's another fact :D

The pain a woman feels giving birth is around 57 DEL of pain, the equivalent feeling of fracturing 20 bones at once. A hard kick to the nuts measures over 9000 DEL's, the equivalent pain of giving birth to 160 babies and breaking 3,200 bones at once.

I'm sorry to hear that they are that painful I hope your alright but thank you for telling me I never knew this

• screw you males

enter link description here

screw you males, !!!one111!!!

• Understandable. I'd be kinda jealous too if I couldn't piss standing up. :P

screw you males, !!!one111!!!

• Who needs to piss standing up when you could sit and read a book while pissing?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Understandable. I'd be kinda jealous too if I couldn't piss standing up. :P

u just jealous 'cuz i got them curves

screw you males enter link description here

• edited September 2015

XD I still pick a hard kick in the nuts tbh any day sure it's very painful but nothing like giving birth or periods the pain goes away in a few minutes and you rarely get kicked in the nuts not consistent like periods or has as bad effects :/ but that fact is cool and scary :O

here's another fact The pain a woman feels giving birth is around 57 DEL of pain, the equivalent feeling of fracturing 20 bones at once.

• i'll kik u in the nutz and show u how it fels liek

XD I still pick a hard kick in the nuts tbh any day sure it's very painful but nothing like giving birth or periods the pain goes away in a

What's that I can't hear you over my higher testosterone levels mmhhh

u just jealous 'cuz i got them curves

What's that I can't hear you over my higher testosterone levels mmhhh

Ok I'll be gud no more period jokes............period

i'll kik u in the nutz and show u how it fels liek

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2015

Had epididymitis, can confirm.. Every wrong movement felt like a punch in the balls. Easily the most painful day of my life.

here's another fact The pain a woman feels giving birth is around 57 DEL of pain, the equivalent feeling of fracturing 20 bones at once.

• But you'll never know the joy of post-uriination shivers.

Who needs to piss standing up when you could sit and read a book while pissing?

• But that time is far too short, like a minute at most?

This conversation is getting weird...let's try and keep it from getting too weird guys.

Who needs to piss standing up when you could sit and read a book while pissing?

• enter link description here

Dayum this argument on immigration is fascinating

• Hormonal birth control pills can make your periods a bit more predictable, and you can even have fewer of them if you prefer. Just something to think about. Talk to your doctor if you want more info.

not sure whats painful: accidentally burning my finger or having a period

• Good find Mark, very interesting.

enter link description here Dayum this argument on immigration is fascinating

• A hard kick to the nuts measures over 9000 DEL's

Its Over 9000!!! [Original Video and Audio]

• A guy is drinking a can of Pepsi and he turns to his friend and says dude I’m so coked out right now and the friend thinks “wait he is drinking Pepsi and not coke so he probably did some coke and that is bad” and then says “ DUDE DONT DO COKE U GONNA GET TOO HIGH” and the drinking guy says “actually I pours coke into this Pepsi can to make u think I did coke and freak u out Becuase u care about me so much” and the second guy says “ dam u got me I do care about u” the they hug and reminisce about the past and their friendship

• edited September 2015

enter link description here

Here some happy feels I don't watch it wwe much anymore but John Cena is an absolute legend

http://corporate.wwe.com/news/2015/make-a-wish-celebrates-wwe-superstar-john-cena-granting-record-500-wishes

Even holds the record for the make a wish foundation

Sign in to comment in this discussion.