The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You're a fucking fraud, Liam.

ComingSoon posted: »

super smash bros :OOO

• He's a good guy, but a terrible actor..

Markd4547 posted: »

enter link description here Here some happy feels I don't watch it wwe much anymore but John Cena is an absolute legend http://corpora

• Literary genius.

ComingSoon posted: »

A guy is drinking a can of Pepsi and he turns to his friend and says dude I’m so coked out right now and the friend thinks “wait he is drink

• ;)

TDMshadowCP posted: »

You're a fucking fraud, Liam.

• Are you going to be like John Cena in the future, Mark?

enter link description here Here some happy feels I don't watch it wwe much anymore but John Cena is an absolute legend http://corpora

• Isn't the normal pain threshold around 45 DELs or something?

here's another fact The pain a woman feels giving birth is around 57 DEL of pain, the equivalent feeling of fracturing 20 bones at once.

• edited September 2015

enter link description here

This will make someone here very happy.

• As a female I can confirm that periods are God's way of weeding out the weak.

not sure whats painful: accidentally burning my finger or having a period

• AND HIS NAME IS

no

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2015

Slanderous anti-American propaganda! We would've wrecked the Leprechauns if they didn't omit the all important 'Endless War' and 'Mass Incarceration' categories.

enter link description here This will make someone here very happy.

• enter link description here

I am white person and i fucking love this song

• Pretty tight, but my definitive anti-cop song will always be 'Just A Friendly Game of Baseball' by Main Source.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PRuAfOZBzr8

Duck_Hunt posted: »

enter link description here I am white person and i fucking love this song

• PROPAGANDA! FIGHT THE POWER!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Slanderous anti-American propaganda! We would've wrecked the Leprechauns if they didn't omit the all important 'Endless War' and 'Mass Incarceration' categories.

• Those Irish shit-beer drinking pissers (This video tells lies...)

enter image description here

• The liberal, eurotrash, Hollywood, SJW, Bruce Jenner agenda is at it again!

PROPAGANDA! FIGHT THE POWER!

• Bruce Jenner did 9/11 and holocaust supported by the liberal agenda to get them gays rights turning America into new Sodom and Gomorrah!

Never thought I'd be able to fit that much stupid into a sentence...Proved myself wrong.

The liberal, eurotrash, Hollywood, SJW, Bruce Jenner agenda is at it again!

• Job Stuaffer had a fan Q+A session on Twitter, which you can read about here:
    https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/100173/job-stuaffer-reveals-lots-of-info-on-telltale-s-upcoming-projects-via-twitter-fan-q-a

From that and what we knew before hand, October is going to be a very busy month for Telltale, as we'll get:

• Minecraft: Story Mode Season Premiere on October 13th
    • Tales from the Borderlands Season Finale on either October 20th or 27th
    • Back to the Future Anniversary Remaster presumably in October (trailer tomorrow...)
    • [Possibly] Game of Thrones Season Finale on October 27 if Tales from the Borderlands concludes on Oct 20 and we get Thrones immediately the next week after and not later...
    • WiiU ports for the following titles:
      • Minecraft: Story Mode
      • Back to the Future Anniversary Remaster [Not yet confirmed by Telltale]
      • The Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2 Bundle [Not yet confirmed by Telltale]

And in other news...

• Super Show news coming in 2016
    • Telltale has a bunch of events they will be attending this month
    • Walking Dead: Michonne comes after October, anywhere from Nov 3rd (first Tuesday after October, but likely not this early) to December 15 (last Tuesday before Fall ends on Dec 21)
    • As previously confirmed, expect Walking Dead Season 3 news after Michonne ends
  • So, as in excommunication?

Probably because he was purged by his own church some time before he died.

• edited September 2015

What's this Ireland voted no:1 master race and USA or Canada don't even make the top 10 get rekt bruh

• edited September 2015

After the NWA movie even every teen white girl in America will have that on their playlist pre-NWA movie it would seem edgy

Duck_Hunt posted: »

enter link description here I am white person and i fucking love this song

• Well, today I get to buy the mayor a beer and talk about the homeless situation in our fair city. Should be interesting...even if he is a Tea Party turd.

• edited September 2015

Congrats bro I know your intelligent so hopefully he listened to your points :)

wait You bought the beer isn't the mayor rich?

Well, today I get to buy the mayor a beer and talk about the homeless situation in our fair city. Should be interesting...even if he is a Tea Party turd.

• It hasn't happened yet, but hopefully he'll hear me out. I'm not holding my breath though. He's spent the last year doing everything in his power to avoid green-lighting a secular homeless shelter and needle exchange. I'd like to persuade him otherwise.

wait You bought the beer isn't the mayor rich?

Well, he's the senior politician and I'm a nobody who happens to be an observer on the urban planning committee. I'm actually quite surprised that he's meeting with me, so it's only fair that I offer to pick up the tab.

I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

Congrats bro I know your intelligent so hopefully he listened to your points wait You bought the beer isn't the mayor rich?

• Oh right just do your best that's all your can do make your points then you can be proud no matter what happens he will listen I know it :)

Good luck bro this is awesome news and please do

It hasn't happened yet, but hopefully he'll hear me out. I'm not holding my breath though. He's spent the last year doing everything in hi

• edited September 2015

Well back from the Breakfast Club. Had casserole, biscuit and butter, crossant (forgot how you spell it), ritz and peanut butter, apple slices, and chocolate chip muffin with tea. :3

But I actually wanted to say something more important. About over a year ago I had liquid leaking out of the side of my toe nail (the right big one) and had surgery arround September to remove the nail and puss. What I had was an ingrown toe nail apparently. Now it's back again and doing the same thing on the same toe, at a more controlled state luckily (I did my best to look after it). Basically I have a dried up piece of skin/nail on the side that covers some of my toe's skin, sort of like a hang-nail. However puss comes out from between the nail and on the under side. It concerns me a little cuz my sister is still recovering (she can walk longer periods of time now) qnd my brother's arm is screwed so I have the dishes to take care of (which piles up fast) and other things and it's gonna suck not to be able to walk properly for a while. I'm gonna hold out on it until the others are better at least and get an appointment to look it over if it's at the point I need surgery again. Ugh, I rather would have metal toes instead. Be less of a pain in the arse (unless I kick somebody there xD). Well hopefully things get sorted out.

• tfw n4

• I have an ingrown toe nail. I get all that stuff. I pick at my feet a lot, and have more then often pulled it out for it grow back. I've mostly just left it alone, that usually fixes it, unless you pull a the root/

Well back from the Breakfast Club. Had casserole, biscuit and butter, crossant (forgot how you spell it), ritz and peanut butter, apple slic

• edited September 2015

[removed]

papai46 posted: »

Does anyone remember AWESOMEO? What happened to him, why did he stop shitposting here?

• well, it went About as well as I expected.

Apparently we don't have the money for a homeless shelter, kinda suspicious given the fact that there's so much cheap real estate and he just approved a new plan to build a pier at taxpayer's expense. He's also "morally opposed" to needle exchanges because they "encourage drug abuse". Yeah because widespread HIV and Hep C is so much better. He said the city would be doubling its efforts to combat drugs this year. I didn't bother telling him how bad of an idea it was. He also ordered light beer, blech.

He seemed like an ok guy and offered to pay though.

Oh right just do your best that's all your can do make your points then you can be proud no matter what happens he will listen I know it Good luck bro this is awesome news and please do

• edited September 2015

TFTB EPISODE 5 IS ALMOST HERE

Well, today I get to buy the mayor a beer and talk about the homeless situation in our fair city. Should be interesting...even if he is a Tea Party turd.

• Saltlick123's Movie of the Day......Today: The World's End

and a scene of the day

• edited September 2015

Joshua007 will remember this

Green613 posted: »

I've moved on.

• The Silence of the Lambs is one of my favourite films ♥

Saltlick123 posted: »

Saltlick123's Movie of the Day......Today: The World's End and a scene of the day enter link description here

• That's how it first started with me actually, now it's all because of tight fitting shoes (size 15, e-shaped foot, hard to find the right shoes in town for me). I'm looking up methods, one of them suggest messaging the toe so I'm trying it out along with soaking it too. Also, just recently thag extra nail part came off fairly easily on it's own, guck is cleaned up. Now I'm waiting for it to come back and do the same again. If it continues this way and not get worse, and follow those methods I looked up, I shouldn't need surgery. c:

I have an ingrown toe nail. I get all that stuff. I pick at my feet a lot, and have more then often pulled it out for it grow back. I've mostly just left it alone, that usually fixes it, unless you pull a the root/

• enter image description here

Trevor Noah continuing Jon's war against bullshit

• Only a day and a half left until that Mario Maker DLC level for Smash Brothers comes out! I was really hoping there would be more to go with it, but I'm guessing not at this point due to how they haven't announced anything. Still, though, a new level is great and certainly better than nothing so it's not all bad!

• Well the smash polls are closing soon, so something's gonna happen...in the late future.

Only a day and a half left until that Mario Maker DLC level for Smash Brothers comes out! I was really hoping there would be more to go with

• The World's End is great hope you enjoyed it!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Saltlick123's Movie of the Day......Today: The World's End and a scene of the day enter link description here

• So exited for that, who did you vote for?

I voted Simon Belmont because he has to be there now that Megaman is in, besides his move-set is too obvious and having a weapon based character whose attacks are done with a whip might be interesting.

I also voted for Isaac from Golden Sun because having a character with a move-set based around manipulating the environment would be amazing, seriously though he might be good at swordplay but I really want that Earth based magic.

And finally voted Pious Agustus from Eternal Darkness because I had to do at least one obscure character and I think it'd be interest to have an undead Roman Centurion with lovecraftian necromantic powers, though I'll admit he doesn't fit in at all in Smash but I had to.

Well the smash polls are closing soon, so something's gonna happen...in the late future.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.