No longer able find monkey Island at itunes?

I played this game when I was younger and had recently purchased it on my ipad. I've finished chapters 1-4 but when I went to buy the 5th chapter I can no longer find anything but some cheats, no games. So if anyone has any help please let me know..

Comments

• Try typing "itunes monkey island tales 5" (without the quotes) into Google and following the link. Be sure to get the HD version for iPad.

• I went and tried what you had recommended but after following the link i came to the same result. Once the link took me to the itunes store I got a message of "results not found, item not currently available in U.S. Store". Thanks for your help and let me know if you have any other ideas. I feel like it may be a contract issue between apple and the game manufacturer (pure speculation).

WarpSpeed posted: »

Try typing "itunes monkey island tales 5" (without the quotes) into Google and following the link. Be sure to get the HD version for iPad.

• Telltale have temporarily removed all their titles prior to Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones due to sound issues caused from the iOS 9 Update.

More information can be found here:

https://support.telltalegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/210817017-There-is-no-sound-the-game-crashes-after-I-updated-to-iOS-9

If you are running an iOS 9 version on your iPhone or iPad, we are aware of an issue that causes missing sounds, the game to freeze during connection, or crash. Our team is currently investigating this issue, and we hope to have more information in the near future.

Currently, devices running a previous iOS version, such as iOS 8.4, will play the game as intended.

We thank you for your patience while we look further into this issue.

UPDATE: During the investigation, we will be temporarily removing the affected game apps from the App Store while we work to resolve these issues.

As long as you have the game downloaded and installed on your device, you will be able to continue playing normally.

a-nava posted: »

I went and tried what you had recommended but after following the link i came to the same result. Once the link took me to the itunes store

• All of Tales of Monkey Island is back up now on iOS, hooray.

However Disney seem to have removed both the Special Editions of 1 and 2. Boo.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.