Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I think people confuse things. Personal posts? Alright! Venting? Sure! Greeting and bonding? Go ahead!

I understand, but I was worried that I was the cause of those game of thrones gifs. So I just want to make sure.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think people confuse things. Personal posts? Alright! Venting? Sure! Greeting and bonding? Go ahead! Fifty posts about a cockatoo that aren't even replies and thus make pages faster? Nope!

• Well then... I'm in. I'll try my best to keep the people in check. Although I've got a bad feeling about this...

enter image description here

It means fighting to keep the thread clean. Green already said he would probably keep the thread if we manage this.

• I don't even know what to think anymore.. :'D

But one thing I'm sure about: this place needs to be happy again. No more drama (well not too often anyway)

But taht's perfectly alright! Everyone used to talk even back then, right? Remember those times? The line is thin but no one is going to

• edited October 2015

Boooo! I dun care about that. STAR WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator: And so the cycle of disagreement on everything and agreeing on TFTB continues on and on and on. Farewell. I'll see you next time... on my weekly storytelling show. Night-night kiddies. :)

Edit: I probs just wrote a bunch of rubbish. I'm so tired i can't think straight. :}
    Falls asleep

armis37 posted: »

Such is life, so very strange...

• I'm rather confused about this,what do you mean by confessions. :P

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay, so moving on to Rhyiona ;D Looks like the idea of a confession night has won by 13 votes; confessions have to be rhyiona relate

• Yeah, just speaking in general, I just don't want people to think they can't come here and tell us about their day or something. One of our quirks is how close we all are, afterall. :)

I think people confuse things. Personal posts? Alright! Venting? Sure! Greeting and bonding? Go ahead! I understand, but I was worried that I was the cause of those game of thrones gifs. So I just want to make sure.

• The 1 person who voted no clearly thought of something durty for Rhyiona >:D

I was thinking about having a confession night every saturday or friday (about rhyiona) is that a good idea or nah. Edit: you can now vote here

• Do you want me to pm you the details? It's something stupid but I'd figured that it's something Rhyiona.

I'm rather confused about this,what do you mean by confessions. :P

• Woah guys, not sure if it's been posted here before, but look at this fanart I found!

• Yeah, that would be cool!

Do you want me to pm you the details? It's something stupid but I'd figured that it's something Rhyiona.

• heyha guys, eryka asked me to do her a little favour. since she's banned, she can't chat with you guys (thanks captain obvious), so she was wondering if you could join her on chatzy:

http://us19.chatzy.com/73792447594575

password is rhyiona69

she's lonely, sooo...don't join. she thought I am a clopper. she has to pay. she has to suffer before we can make peace.

enter link description here

• I've seen it, it's truly amazing ;D

Woah guys, not sure if it's been posted here before, but look at this fanart I found!

• It has but I still love it

Woah guys, not sure if it's been posted here before, but look at this fanart I found!

• I'm down for this

Okay, so moving on to Rhyiona ;D Looks like the idea of a confession night has won by 13 votes; confessions have to be rhyiona relate

• This is one reason why I never use our Chatzy...

Toffe posted: »

Omg rhyonians come to your chatzy someone is posting pictures of big fat cows

• Nice to see you back, Green :)

Green613 posted: »

Can you guys please stop spamming? I'd like to remind you all that the rules are still in place, and all this stuff clogs up my feed to no end, regardless if I come here anymore or not.

• Am I welcome, friend? :D

I can write some Rhysha if you want....

By the way, you're always welcome in our thread Green ^^ Some may be grumpy about it, but you're cool now ^^ Funny how things change from the start

• You have nothing to worry about, I don't think I've ever seen you spam. :D

Hell, even shipping posts are alright if they're not over the top. Remember Quiff x nohuhhuh. B)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I don't even know what to think anymore.. :'D But one thing I'm sure about: this place needs to be happy again. No more drama (well not too often anyway)

• Sure, just don't cause any problem and you're good ^^

First finish your ongoing projects :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Am I welcome, friend? I can write some Rhysha if you want....

• Here's my (crappy) 2 cent opinion regarding the level of spam and otherwise non-Rhyiona related material on here. Why don't we move it somewhere else? I mean, that chat room was made to combat the amount of spam here. And I can think of plenty of places where we can move, even if some, of the non related Rhyiona stuff to. Like that steam group for example, its not even being used. I mean we really need to think of some solution fast to end this problem.

Well, there's my crappy ramblings on my opinion. Night y'all.

• This is why I think an active Rhyiona member should be made a Mod!

Oh, alright... I just want something to help this thread out. We can't keep going with drama every two days and then it goes back to step 1. Rhyiona posts get buried in two seconds, that's scary.

• Nice avatar

Here's my (crappy) 2 cent opinion regarding the level of spam and otherwise non-Rhyiona related material on here. Why don't we move it somew

• It's never too late, it just depends on how much people are willing to do to make things better.

It's far too late to get things back to how they were, you know that Wolf. Well, maybe, all I can do is hope that Kristi has something that can save you guys.

• Gotta love Troy and his dramatic dialogue deliveries!!!! XD

That line was so good, sent shivers down my spine. Great delivery, love it.

• I hope so...

Kawaiii posted: »

Nah, Fiona is gonna save his ass You can't just leave the one you love to die amirite

• I think that was Dameon xD

Gotta love Troy and his dramatic dialogue deliveries!!!! XD

• If they both go then they go together! :'(

Well to be honset, I did think that if one of the protags was going to bite the dust it would be rhys. But I'm claiming that both Rhys and Fiona get rekt.

• Night Chef. <3

Here's my (crappy) 2 cent opinion regarding the level of spam and otherwise non-Rhyiona related material on here. Why don't we move it somew

• Chatzy is not kind on a tablet so maybe later. :/

Dracu98 posted: »

heyha guys, eryka asked me to do her a little favour. since she's banned, she can't chat with you guys (thanks captain obvious), so she was

• I'm optimistic!

Well then... I'm in. I'll try my best to keep the people in check. Although I've got a bad feeling about this...

• edited October 2015

That sounds like a good plan B.

Also Night' Chef!

• Okay then I believe you lol. I think I have to look up the definition of spam again :P

Well I haven't treated nohuhhuh x Quiff ship very well recently. :D but yes of course I remember the original true ship!! >:'] Some of my best memories come from our silly love posts. :)

You have nothing to worry about, I don't think I've ever seen you spam. Hell, even shipping posts are alright if they're not over the top. Remember Quiff x nohuhhuh.

• Remember coke and degree, that should do it. :P

Well, @Quiff hasn't been around much so maybe that's why? Still a top quality ship. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Okay then I believe you lol. I think I have to look up the definition of spam again :P Well I haven't treated nohuhhuh x Quiff ship very

• edited October 2015

[Mod edit: Please don't talk about banned users]

Moving on; remember a while back when I said that I wanted to be a Peacekeeper for the thread? Initially that was for if the Rhysha's got into a heated argument with us, but now I think it's time I start flagging unnecessary spam, and reminding people to chill out. I don't want to see another thread I love crumble before me... I thought my last thread was gonna survive forever :'(

The thread I am talking about is this one: 'Start a Story, Create Your Own Fable' on TWAU forum. I was a member with 8 other regulars, we all knew each other by name, we knew what we all looked like irl, we had fun! But the thread master got annoyed with us supposedly leaving him out of everything (when in reality he didn't make the effort) so everyone just decided to leave, and I was the last to pack my bags... We all hoped the thread would thrive for ages, maybe even till TWAU S2 finally got announced! But no, it died.

I don't want this thread to die as well!

So... I'm gonna go to bed now. Cuz it's 12:36am and I need to be up at 6:15am for work. So goodnight my friends, please don't ruin what we have here. Cuz I guarantee you'll miss it when it's gone.

Rhyiona is Love, Rhyiona is Life

Also:

Why did you come back for me when it nearly got your dumb ass killed?!

Because you're too important for me to let go off! When are you gonna realize that I care about you?!

Rhys to Fiona, in a fanfic from HazzatheMan... Coming Soon.

• I'm not back sir.

Nice to see you back, Green

• Damn :(

I'm not back sir.

• Wise words right here. :)

[Mod edit: Please don't talk about banned users] Moving on; remember a while back when I said that I wanted to be a Peacekeeper for the t

• Me cause a problem? Never.

Oh yeah, those projects... :)

BTW, I spoke to Zorkij a couple days ago!!!! He misses you and me dude, so if you have a chance could you message him on Skype?

Sure, just don't cause any problem and you're good ^^ First finish your ongoing projects

• Who is Dameon?

I think that was Dameon xD

• Goodnight, Hazza. You're fic sounds awesome. I'm just wondering, have you finshed John's fic yet? Anyways, Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

[Mod edit: Please don't talk about banned users] Moving on; remember a while back when I said that I wanted to be a Peacekeeper for the t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.