Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

I died from nosebleeds.

no amount of tissues are gonna save you now... ;-;

BRB GONNA REPLAY IT TO GET THAT MYSTERIOUS 'VAULT HUNTER' WHICH I SOMEHOW MISSED BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY RECRUITING JATHENA AND AUGUST

I WISH YOU LUCK!

p.s: please tell me if you find anything new too, that would be great <3

I died from nosebleeds. BRB GONNA REPLAY IT TO GET THAT MYSTERIOUS 'VAULT HUNTER' WHICH I SOMEHOW MISSED BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY RECRUITING JATHENA AND AUGUST

• Wolf x Telltale confirmed? ;D

Lmao I'm just joking :p

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want to marry Telltale after this episode. So good. You didn't hear that.

• well you're gonna wait in line cause im kissing them first

lottii-lu posted: »

I want to kiss telltale :^) I am very sorry for being salty with them.

• heck yeah

@telltale

gets down on on knee

marry me

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Wolf x Telltale confirmed? ;D Lmao I'm just joking

• I still want that spit off my cheek...

I want to kiss telltale :^) I am very sorry for being salty with them.

• Wow, dude... 0_0

Brb need tissues for your marriage, I think I'm going to cry again :')

heck yeah @telltale gets down on on knee marry me

• You saw it all from the beginning.... ahhh, feels sooo good, damn. That scene was brilliant, just everything we could wish for. Amazing end of our journey ;-; And the beginning of a new one.

BigBadPaul posted: »

tfw one of ur theories actually come true

• The final episode must have been so phenomenal that it shattered the stability of this forum, because I find myself lagging.

• edited October 2015

I'm in shock. Just a little bit.

These are my picks. And one of them is not what I expected.

• BRB GONNA REPLAY IT TO GET THAT MYSTERIOUS 'VAULT HUNTER' WHICH I SOMEHOW MISSED BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY RECRUITING JATHENA AND AUGUST

I actually picked those 3 as my crew... Wow... xd

I died from nosebleeds. BRB GONNA REPLAY IT TO GET THAT MYSTERIOUS 'VAULT HUNTER' WHICH I SOMEHOW MISSED BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY RECRUITING JATHENA AND AUGUST

• Fine

[washes spit off Paul's cheek]

BigBadPaul posted: »

I still want that spit off my cheek...

• "this ride was amazing... why stop now?"

Foreshadowing please.

• @telltale

WE'LL BE SO HAPPY AFTER THIS

Wow, dude... 0_0 Brb need tissues for your marriage, I think I'm going to cry again :')

• And the beginning of a new one.

enter image description here

Damn right.

buntingsir posted: »

You saw it all from the beginning.... ahhh, feels sooo good, damn. That scene was brilliant, just everything we could wish for. Amazing end of our journey ;-; And the beginning of a new one.

• yeah, it's lagging badly for me as well

The final episode must have been so phenomenal that it shattered the stability of this forum, because I find myself lagging.

• @BigBadPaul and @Kawaiii, your son is going to marry Telltale. You raised him well :'D

I really need to buy a wedding gift... >_>

@telltale WE'LL BE SO HAPPY AFTER THIS

• It is for me as well. Which is just as well since I know I am going to be in the minority here when it comes to the finally. As Sinatra says "I just got to be me."

The final episode must have been so phenomenal that it shattered the stability of this forum, because I find myself lagging.

• [washes spit off Paul's cheek]

Writing all those theories?... Totally worth it.

Fine [washes spit off Paul's cheek]

• edited October 2015

Since I cant play TFTBL anymore because upgrading to Xbox One will delete your episode choices and you have to rebuy it so I want to ask a question. Does Fiona still ask Rhys if he likes Sasha if you go Rhyiona the whole game?

• Ugh, I'm lagging a lot lately and I thought I was the only one >_>

It takes me 2-5 minutes to get in the thread... >_>

• get me a goddamn photo album with the last scenes in the game and we can all be happy. :)

@BigBadPaul and @Kawaiii, your son is going to marry Telltale. You raised him well :'D I really need to buy a wedding gift... >_>

• You ask it, you have control of both characters responses during that moment. Does anyone have a mute playtrough btw? Would be hilarious to see them just running and entering the vault without speaking a word and staring at eachother akwardly.

Gigglebear posted: »

Since I cant play TFTBL anymore because upgrading to Xbox One will delete your episode choices and you have to rebuy it so I want to ask a question. Does Fiona still ask Rhys if he likes Sasha if you go Rhyiona the whole game?

• "shipped Rhys and Sasha"

LOL, my Fiona won't.

Houpps posted: »

I'm in shock. Just a little bit. These are my picks. And one of them is not what I expected.

• Cheers up!!

A new travel it's going to start with the Season 2...

WITH RHYS AND FIONA

• I hope we see them again. I hope that teleport will bring them to a Non-Hostile Pandora and Rhys finds a flower, you'll know what would happen next

Dat cliffhanger, though T_T At least we will see Rhys and Fiona in Borderlands 3 or in Season 2 of TFTBL (if there's going to be one), right? RIGHT?!

• Me too - on all of the tales-forums, actually:)

• Maybe... ;3

But I should better buy a wedding gift for you and Telltale, for better or worse :p

get me a goddamn photo album with the last scenes in the game and we can all be happy.

• I think that she will ask you no matter what, yes.

But you control Rhys when you answer, so you can give an answer of your choosing.

Gigglebear posted: »

• edited October 2015

I got to say, I love how badass Rhys has become in episode 5. My first choice was to reject Hyperion and I loved how he managed to get out of the chair using his smarts and guts. And how he single-handly brought down Helios.

Am I the only one who got extremely teary when he ripped his cyborg arm, eye and remaining cybernetics out? I know HJ was trying to kill him, but the arm and eye has been with us during the adventure, I was quite sad to see it get ripped off.

• edited October 2015

@telltale

You hear that?

Everyone's shipping us? It's law now. When too many people ship it, they're probably not wrong!

Maybe... ;3 But I should better buy a wedding gift for you and Telltale, for better or worse

• Telltale.

You delivered.

• I never shipped anyone in this game, so I am going to give my honest and un-biased opinion regarding what the finale showed us about the ships:

Sasha was a crush.

Fiona is endgame.

Daryace posted: »

Cheers up!! A new travel it's going to start with the Season 2... WITH RHYS AND FIONA

• edited October 2015

The wait for Season 2 / Borderlands 3 begins. <3

(s-so technically, the waiting aspect is not completely gone :D)

• Lmao...

I can't wait for the wedding. And don't worry... The musicians will play 'The Rains of Castamere' for your wedding :'3

@telltale You hear that? Everyone's shipping us? It's law now. When too many people ship it, they're probably not wrong!

• You know, this episode has made me want to write an epilogue to my stories. Just one final thing. I hope you guys don't mind me going back on my word if I do get to write it.

• I support this statement.

• I love how they kept all the lines from over a month ago. B)

• Hopefully we're not doomed. :P

Lmao... I can't wait for the wedding. And don't worry... The musicians will play 'The Rains of Castamere' for your wedding :'3

• So like....how much Rhyiona are we talking? I know they leave...together...doing something? But are there lines? What gives romantic hints?

• Oh, when the musicians play the 'Rains of Castamere' in a wedding, everyone is doomed :D

Hopefully we're not doomed. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.