Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• When everything's on topic and we're all happy as clams.

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

tfw the thread title finally makes sense

• I still want to know what's up with Rhys' blue tattoo on his chest! Nothing's been mentioned about that, right? Why is it there? How and when did he get it? Why is it so dang sexy?

I mean, we found out why the cybernetics are new, which, by the way, I LOVED that scene. I could hardly keep my eyes on the screen (pulling out that ECHO eye? Blech!), but the amount of character development implied there is astounding. "Old Rhys" would have never gone so far as to injure (mutilate?) himself like that. Jack used to be his hero....and now Rhys wants nothing to do with him, so what does he do? Willingly rips out all his tech just to get Jack out of his systems. It shows how much he's changed and I love it.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I really missed this feeling. A feeling of inspiration :> yeah well I have praised this game so much already I don't really know if th

• All that was missing in that last scene

• nobody's gonna ask you to change the thread title again

today is a good day

Green613 posted: »

i can smell the canon in the air

• Interesting, I wonder if not picking the flower, not trusting Jack, but making an alliance with Jack on top of the caravan compromises the option too, for example... or... or... damn, so many possibilities... but I think it will mostly come down to the flower choice.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Not always there. I tried to replay that last part too and I didn't get it. Instead of that, the first option was something close to "If tha

• when we actually got content to work with now

Poogers555 posted: »

When everything's on topic and we're all happy as clams.

• But it should be brother sister but Fiona ships them?!?!?!?!!?

Also, I just noticed that Tale's plot is because of Loaderbot's love for Gortys. Aint that sweet

• enter image description here

Ugghhhh, whhhhyyyyyyy

All that was missing in that last scene

• Now there are gonna be fanfics of Rhys and Fiona going to AU's, just calling that now.......

when we actually got content to work with now

• tfw Rhyiona is canon

• edited October 2015

I can already see the fanfictions in the distance...

• Oh, you bet. B)

Now there are gonna be fanfics of Rhys and Fiona going to AU's, just calling that now.......

• Stories, edits, pick up lines... they're all coming. ;)

when we actually got content to work with now I can already see the fanfictions in the distance...

• Cause eye banging each other is not enough after ignoring us for so much of the plot

Ugghhhh, whhhhyyyyyyy

• I know I'll be writing some....

when we actually got content to work with now I can already see the fanfictions in the distance...

• edited October 2015

Who knows, maybe they will find a way back ;-;

my question is did the Vault leave when they left ._.

wow poogs why do you hurt me this way ;_;

• Green you need to like change the name to

Rhys X Fiona !!!FUCKING CONFIRMED SUCK MY DICK!!! Episode 5 spoilers

i can smell the canon in the air

• so uh

not to be that guy but

season 2 confirmed?

Who knows, maybe they will find a way back ;-; my question is did the Vault leave when they left ._.

• Ohh you are right. I didn't see that before, I was thinking about Morgryn.

Well, I'm always thinking about Morgryn.

he really really really looks like maester ortegryn

• When someone doesnt like Rhyiona but you know its the best

tfw Rhyiona is canon

• And she represents this ship better than anyone else. :D

This reminds me of my old drawing that I never finished because of reasons. (oh god what is this? Good times xD)

I almost had a heart attack when Fiona had to "kill" her ;___; Thank god she's ok.

btw I find it funny that Sasha, LB and Gortys died in this episode but then they all came back to life :P Only HJ died. And even he was already dead.

Gortys! I'm so happy about her, she never disappointed. What a cutie. And she represents this ship better than anyone else. That's true but I wish everyone was here, can't help it.

• Well, I mean... the guy knows how to win people over. Who doesn't like Morgryn? B)

Abeille posted: »

Ohh you are right. I didn't see that before, I was thinking about Morgryn. Well, I'm always thinking about Morgryn.

• Damn right

When someone doesnt like Rhyiona but you know its the best

• edited October 2015

So in my playthrough, Sasha completely ignores Rhys and goes straight to hug Vaughn. I amazed myself by how much I loved and relished that.

• Right now I think my dream would be for Telltale to come out and be like

yo, Yo, YO, We're gonna hit you up with summa that Wolf Among Us AND Tales Season 2!

so uh not to be that guy but season 2 confirmed?

• edited October 2015

^ side effects of not receiving the daily rhyiona dosage

When someone doesnt like Rhyiona but you know its the best

• hahaha twau season 2... that's a nice joke... ;-;

Right now I think my dream would be for Telltale to come out and be like yo, Yo, YO, We're gonna hit you up with summa that Wolf Among Us AND Tales Season 2!

• Andros, methinks :/

Well, I mean... the guy knows how to win people over. Who doesn't like Morgryn?

• !!! I remember that! We were so short on Gortys fanart this was such a joy, I could never forget it!

I was also super scared, I was terrified since the episode started for Gortys. I'm so glad she's alright. <3

I guess our priest went to heaven... well, hell, probably.

• I still want to know what's up with Rhys' blue tattoo on his chest!

Ikr!!! I guess those were just original tattoos but I still need to know! Mostly for fan art purposes :P

I mean, we found out why the cybernetics are new, which, by the way, I LOVED that scene

YES. THOUSAND TIMES YES! It was so well done and I loved to see the fear in Handsome Jack when he realized that he's gonna disappear. And yeah, Rhys just gained all of my respect during that scene. :')

• enter image description here

can we please just talk about he got lucky real lucky

• That's... that's actually a good point, you rekt me. :P

Abeille posted: »

Andros, methinks

• Can Sasha not automatically hug Rhys? Cuz that happened in my game.

Also Sasha wanted to ditch Rhys at the start but Fiona said she wasnt leaving without Rhys <3

So in my playthrough, Sasha completely ignores Rhys and goes straight to hug Vaughn. I amazed myself by how much I loved and relished that.

• Life has many doors, Rhys boy

For me, Rhys thought she wanted to hug him and she walks right by him straight to Vaughn. And I was like OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH OMG SO GOOD! But she explains it's cause she didn't know if you were really Rhys or Jack, so I'll assume it's if you ruled Hyperion (which I didn't but save said I did :P) don't remember Sasha wanting to leave Rhys behind......

Can Sasha not automatically hug Rhys? Cuz that happened in my game. Also Sasha wanted to ditch Rhys at the start but Fiona said she wasnt leaving without Rhys

• fan art purposes

Yissssssss......... and if they were original...why weren't they mentioned in official sources before like his neck tattoo was? I'm still suspicious....

I loved to see the fear in Handsome Jack

So did I. Jack is hilarious, yes. His voice actor is perfect, yes. But as a character? He gets too much love. The guy is a psychopath. I honestly was pretty glad to see him go - once and for all. (Assuming he's actually really gone...)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I still want to know what's up with Rhys' blue tattoo on his chest! Ikr!!! I guess those were just original tattoos but I still need

• Well I didnt choose to rule, and I have seen the rule one and she seems alot more eager to leave but if you dont rule she says we need to go and Fiona says she isnt leaving until Rhys comes down

Life has many doors, Rhys boy For me, Rhys thought she wanted to hug him and she walks right by him straight to Vaughn. And I was lik

• when you secretly know that the vault will teliport you somewhere alone

• Rhys- Fiona, there's something I have to tell you.

Fiona- (wide and starry eyed) W-W-What is it Rhys?

Rhys- Oh it's not important....

Fiona- It may be important to me!

• Found this on youtube, don't know if it was posted here before

enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.