Episode 5 - Your Choices (spoilers, duh)

dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
edited October 2015 in Tales from the Borderlands

enter image description here

Comments

• enter image description here

My team was Cassius Athena and August

• Fiona shot Finch, then she agreed to be the bad cop, and finally she told Rhysha to gtfo.

Rhys saved his friend, then he destroyed AI Jack (I was so cruel with him), and finally he supported Team Rhyiona.

The team had Felix, Zer0, Claptrap and Athena in it.

• How do you get Claptrap???

• You have to have saved and collected all of the money.

bocajbee posted: »

How do you get Claptrap???

• I believe you have to choose Felix first. He ends up not coming and gives you a million dollars (I think) and then you get Claptrap.

bocajbee posted: »

How do you get Claptrap???

• ^

Team_Purple posted: »

I believe you have to choose Felix first. He ends up not coming and gives you a million dollars (I think) and then you get Claptrap.

• I didn't even get the option to save Yvette

I shipped Rhys and Sasha

My vault team was Springs, Athena, and August

I kept Jack

I let Finch bleed out

I admitted to crushing on Sasha

I agreed to be Bad Cop

• edited October 2015

Gonna change it tho

• edited October 2015

Is anyone else's stats not working? I didn't even know that the choices came up at the credits. (like they didn't even show up on screen) I skipped the credits after the really nice outro and then the game crashed (Telltale's wrath) and I wasn't able to see my vault hunting team stats either. (But...It was Janey, Athena, and August).

• I think they're really glitched, as you can see above those are the choices I made, but in the credits it said Rhys admitted to crushing on Sasha (even though I didn't make that choice) and mine up there for Rhys seems to be missing the 3rd choice.

I guess it'll fix itself after a while?

Is anyone else's stats not working? I didn't even know that the choices came up at the credits. (like they didn't even show up on screen) I

• Most important choice? Take Felix with you! I am rolling in dough! Bwah hahahaha!

• enter image description here

Like hell would Fiona ever ship Rhysha ayy

I honestly wanted to choke myself out when I got Claptrap.

But hey, I scored a really nice screenshot.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

While it's not technically a major choice...

0% master race

I'm in the big leagues now

• I did that :P

I want it...IN MY MOUTH- Rhys

Deltino posted: »

While it's not technically a major choice... 0% master race I'm in the big leagues now

• edited October 2015

Rhys

Didn't get the Yvette choice.

Destroyed Jack

Said we liked eachother

Fiona

Let finch bleed out

Agreed to he bad cop

Didn't ship that no good disgusting piece of fucking hell Rhysha....

For the Team .

Chose Zer0, Athena, and Springs

• THE PIZZA MASTER RACE SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!!!

Deltino posted: »

While it's not technically a major choice... 0% master race I'm in the big leagues now

• Fiona:
    Shot Finch (Mercy bullet)
    Wanted to be the good cop
    Shipped Rhys and Sasha

Rhys:
    No Yvette, I may redo and try to get her out
    Kept AI jack imprisoned
    Confessed to crush on her.

Vault team: Athena, Springs (HECK YEAH) and Claptrap (DOUBLE YEAH!!!! But may redo with Zero)
    Holy darn, The banters between Athena and her fiancè gave me life...

• I let Yvette die.
    I crushed Jack.
    I confessed to crushing on Sasha.
    I shot Finch.
    I told Rhys to shut up.
    I shipped Rhys and Sasha.
    My team consisted of August, Athena and Springs.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2015

I didn't get the choice for Yvette because i left her in prison.

• I'm really upset that I left Yvette on Helios. Thaaat wasn't my intention at all. But otherwise I have no regrets about the episode.

Jack's gone, Rhys and Sasha weren't ever a thing to begin with, and now I want to see Janey and Athena playing Street Fighter or something.

• thats my squad too!! :P

• So uhh Yvette doing a complete 180 on betraying Rhys.... yay or nay?

• If you didn't pick Zer0 you seriously missed out on some hardcore fanboying brought to you by Rhys.

• ok so my squad was this: Zer0, athena, and august.

so wtf happens if i had shot, august in the beginning? wait i did shoot him in the beginning, but in the description it says something about if you shoot him he wont come with you. so what if he didnt come? i didnt have money for the other people, i fucking killed that bitch felix, that weird scientist i could careles, besides he was butthurt i let athena had him, and springs was mad at something at me.. so august just had to joined me? kinda confused.

• How much does it cost to afford Lilith and the other Vault hunters help?

• Let's seee. I left Finch to die. Didn't seem to do much though considering he died like 10 seconds later.
    I got to play good cop! And it was hilarious seeing Rhys try to sound intimidating!
    Psh, Totally shipped Rhys and Sasha.

I left Yvette in prison, so I never got a chance to save her life or whatever was goin' on.
    I destroyed Jack. As much as I loved the sick bastard, it was time to move on for Rhys.
    And I totally fessed up. Best decision in the game.

My group was August, Athena, and Cassius. It was a REALLY hard choice between Cassius and Springs, especially now hearing that they plan to get MARRIED, but Cassius was a fun character and I'm glad I brought him along!

Also, no stats for it, but did anyone else punch Yvette in the face? :D

• edited October 2015

The only ones that matter:

• You and 13.2% refused to ship Rhys and Sasha
    • You and 1.3% said you liked someone else

I also punched Yvette in the face. Not as good as a bitchslap, but it'll have to do.

• Well, I mean, Vaughn tried to betray Rhys in episode 2. I think it's just that corporate suits are always gonna prioritise themselves. Otherwise they'd have chosen a different job, really.

So uhh Yvette doing a complete 180 on betraying Rhys.... yay or nay?

• I feel like the only reason it's at 1.3% is because it was behind so many walls.

hemfbg posted: »

The only ones that matter: * You and 13.2% refused to ship Rhys and Sasha * You and 1.3% said you liked someone else I also punched Yvette in the face. Not as good as a bitchslap, but it'll have to do.

• No. If you blame him for the deal going wrong and Vallory rips out his nose ring, he won't come with you.

jamex1223 posted: »

ok so my squad was this: Zer0, athena, and august. so wtf happens if i had shot, august in the beginning? wait i did shoot him in the beg

• Anyone else having trouble getting the addition choices to load on Telltales website? Just keeps telling me that "As you play Tales from the Borderlands your choices will appear here".

• edited October 2015

Honestly, surprised so many people said they shipped Rhys/Sasha and confessed to crushing on Sasha. Also, I was expecting a lot more people to keep Jack around.

• oh i blamed him. and i think i shot him.... i dont remember. but i blamed him

LawmanZero posted: »

No. If you blame him for the deal going wrong and Vallory rips out his nose ring, he won't come with you.

• how do u get claptrap?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.