Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You should strawpoll it

@OfficialSheriffMaybe @lilxGoofycuz @Poogers555 @John_Smith13 @J-Master And to anyone else interested in joining in on The Rhyiona Raid B

• I'd love to get it. But the thing is;

My shat-top wouldn't even be able to run it

Me, I'm gonna get it for my birthday too.

• I'm gonna take a miss on this one. Nothing personal but I just don't really feel up to it, sorry.

@OfficialSheriffMaybe @lilxGoofycuz @Poogers555 @John_Smith13 @J-Master And to anyone else interested in joining in on The Rhyiona Raid B

• Oh I forgot you own a laptop. I can't even stand the thought of playing a game on a laptop....

I'd love to get it. But the thing is; My shat-top wouldn't even be able to run it

• Night, John!

see ya guys

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, bruh ~-^

see ya guys

• Nighty Night John

see ya guys

• bai

Don't forget to brush your teeth

enter image description here

lel jk, I'm not that kind of person.

see ya guys

• If it can Run Music, and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Then its good enough for me.

Oh I forgot you own a laptop. I can't even stand the thought of playing a game on a laptop....

• Have fun sleeping!

see ya guys

• edited October 2015

Anything that can run ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is good

If it can Run Music, and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Then its good enough for me.

• YOU BET WE ARE

But are we ready for the weekend overload of Rhyiona? Have we built up our defenses and tissue supply?

• Anyone else get so giddy over the last Rhyiona scenes that you just sit there looking like an idiot?

I have so many feelings right now

• Me. I"m grabbing an Xbox One copy of the game instead of the PC version this time though.

• I'm always giddy in a Rhyiona moment.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Anyone else get so giddy over the last Rhyiona scenes that you just sit there looking like an idiot? I have so many feelings right now

• edited October 2015

I'll be joining for surely. I own Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 1 but none of the DLCs.

Edit: Also if anyone is interested in running in a group with me, I play on PC and own both games there but I could always fire up my 360 again for Borderlands 1 and 2 360 copies.

• edited October 2015

I sadly missed the last Rhyiona scenes the first time through, when I went back to get them though... ohh lordy I just about had a heart attack. I was so so happy.

I'm still having feels even after so many days.

Anyone else get so giddy over the last Rhyiona scenes that you just sit there looking like an idiot? I have so many feelings right now

• Aye bro

• G'night John. Sleep tight. Dream of Rhyiona as we shall be thinking of you!

Here's a g'night hug!

Hug

see ya guys

• Athena always makes me giddy

• Ayy, it's 1:15 AM here... I really need to go to sleep... ;-; Also I really need some sleep lately xd

Anyways, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^ <3

• Ashame I only have this crappy PC to play games on.

Me. I"m grabbing an Xbox One copy of the game instead of the PC version this time though.

• Night Wolf!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy, it's 1:15 AM here... I really need to go to sleep... ;-; Also I really need some sleep lately xd Anyways, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^

• Bye Felicia

Ayy, it's 1:15 AM here... I really need to go to sleep... ;-; Also I really need some sleep lately xd Anyways, good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! ^-^

• Night, Wolfenus.

• edited October 2015

Yeah, I used to have a crappy desktop until I finally upgraded. That stupid single-core, 2 GB of RAM, 512MB of VRAM machine caused me more trouble then it was worth. Though I was able to play older PC games like Battlefront 2 on it.

Ashame I only have this crappy PC to play games on.

• Night Wolf! Sleep tight and warm.

• Answer my Steam invite, I wanna write something on your wall

BigBadPaul posted: »

Night, Wolfenus.

• How much was it worth? This laptop here was worth around £300, and yet I get 25 - 30 frames max on BL2 with medium graphics.

Yeah, I used to have a crappy desktop until I finally upgraded. That stupid single-core, 2 GB of RAM, 512MB of VRAM machine caused me more trouble then it was worth. Though I was able to play older PC games like Battlefront 2 on it.

• edited October 2015

Sure thing!

EDIT: I just saw what you posted...

C'mon, my inventory isn't even that valuable! ;-;

Answer my Steam invite, I wanna write something on your wall

• I still can't get over it. It's physically impossible to wtch it without similing.

I sadly missed the last Rhyiona scenes the first time through, when I went back to get them though... ohh lordy I just about had a heart attack. I was so so happy. I'm still having feels even after so many days.

• Sheriff x Athena?

Janey isn't gonna like this.

Athena always makes me giddy

• Your inventory is actually pretty decent. Better than most.

Sure thing! EDIT: I just saw what you posted... C'mon, my inventory isn't even that valuable! ;-;

• edited October 2015

Hey, @OfficialSheriffMaybe!

Enjoy those items!

It wasn't much but... I gave all I could!

• Your inventory is actually pretty decent. Better than most.

Oh! Well...

Your inventory is actually pretty decent. Better than most.

• rhyiona lives guys ^ arent you happy ? omg the last episode i cant belive telltale give us the option of saying that he likes somebody else i will die happy now and sorry for my bad english XD asfhfj OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHH TOT

• enter image description here My Pleasure.

Your inventory is actually pretty decent. Better than most. Oh! Well...

• Just saw your edit. I come bearing hugs.

Hug

And as an extra! I present a bro bro bro fist.

Brofist

Oh man, Life is Strange. That game is a feels trip. Yeah... ;~; I bought you some tissues though, use them wisely! Thanks... ;-; Uses 10 tissues. Edit: Oh and if you need hugs! I could use a hug right now.

• I know, right? I was grinning from ear to ear. It's like it infects your soul, making you super happy. It's the good kind of infection.

I still can't get over it. It's physically impossible to wtch it without similing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.