First thread of 2015 for PA 1/2

Hey! This is the 1st thread about Puzzle Agent 1/2 in 2015!

So happy to be a part of this community for almost 4 whole years. Whoa. I can't even remember registering on here. Mostly because my friend talked me into playing PA so I decided to join the forums too. I feel amazing ending this new year.

I might even make a new thread for 2015 because I just feel like this forum has died off :(

Let's revive it with some discussion.

QUESTION!

Who was your favorite character in PA 1/2 and why?

Comments

• Korka. I shouldn't have to say why. :) Except her voice actress named her old blog the same way: https://korkaart.wordpress.com/

Alas, I don't think you're going to revive much Puzzle Agent discussion unless Telltale releases a part 3!

• Yup. Korka is great. Is Telltale making part 3?

WarpSpeed posted: »

Korka. I shouldn't have to say why. Except her voice actress named her old blog the same way: https://korkaart.wordpress.com/ Alas, I don't think you're going to revive much Puzzle Agent discussion unless Telltale releases a part 3!

• They haven't announced that they will make part 3, and they haven't announced that they won't make part 3, which is typical for Telltale. We'll see. Don't expect it this year, though.

Lakosaur posted: »

Yup. Korka is great. Is Telltale making part 3?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2015

Adding onto what WarpSpeed said, they did confirm that they still intend to make smaller Pilot Program style games, so the chance is there. At the recent Minecraft: Story Mode reddit AMA, it was stated that these smaller types of games won't be coming out until the end of Telltale's current growth period. Which is most likely sometime around 2017, as that's the end of their current announced slate.

WarpSpeed posted: »

They haven't announced that they will make part 3, and they haven't announced that they won't make part 3, which is typical for Telltale. We'll see. Don't expect it this year, though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.