Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Awww dude!!! No problem brah, you're a really cool guy! :D

Jacol posted: »

Ahh Shhhh Hazza I wanted to include your avatar on the map even if you do not like TF2, it's more of my personal "Thank You" for being the bro since TWAU days :P

• Thanks for reading and reviewing! Happy to amuse!

Mawula posted: »

Ahhh... I love it!

• It's a joke, you know.

What? Five seconds ago you were talking about how it was always canon in your heart and yet now its not canon?!

• I've done that to...

• edited October 2015

@Ode_to_the_Dead

Actually if you pick that option (which oblivious me picked) you just get to say "We are just friends" so you don't get Rhyiona, but confess to liking no one.

Dracu98 posted: »

fiona doesn't has to go all asshole-like. if she asks "what are your intentions with my sister?", rhys can answer with "I'm in love with someone else" (if I remember right. I choose another option, to be honest)

• Please cupid don't shun me :c

• Wow people are assholes...

Don't worry Kristi, you know there is an entire community here for you, and to support your favorite ship!! <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Glad you guys liked my video! While I should of expected this, someone got mad I didn't go with a ship they like! If you want a chuckle or two, here you go.

• Well my good man, thank you for your kind opinion :)

If you want, I can PM you my FF.net and DA accounts?? You may be interested in what I write...

Litheran posted: »

Hi folks, I have something I need to get off my chest...I'm not a Rhyiona(?) shipper. Not because I don't think they're cute together or th

• but you can also confess that you like her (sasha, in that case)

xValkyx posted: »

@Ode_to_the_Dead Actually if you pick that option (which oblivious me picked) you just get to say "We are just friends" so you don't get Rhyiona, but confess to liking no one.

• enter image description here

Awww, you're too cute to stay mad at! <3

Please cupid don't shun me :c

• FOR SHAME FOR SHAME!

Eryka posted: »

I've done that to...

• Oh.

enter image description here

It's a joke, you know.

• 8th June :)

When is yours?

So guys, I have this hobby of getting the birth-date of the people I meet, and mark them on my calendar to say happy birthday to them, if anyone's comfortable with sharing it, can you tell me yours? Thanks >w<

• It was a funny moment... Rhys was so shy that I was laughing out loud...

FOR SHAME FOR SHAME!

• edited October 2015

Nice edit. In the beginning you said "At 100%"

And first of all, I would never but ever agree to do a threesome.

Now time for me to go back watching MC:SM playthroughs.

• Not sure if I should reject it or work with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Did you know that I was joking?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Nice edit. In the beginning you said "At 100%" And first of all, I would never but ever agree to do a threesome. Now time for me to go back watching MC:SM playthroughs.

• Work with it

Not sure if I should reject it or work with it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah, but still, you shouldn't actually post these kind of things on the thread :p

Jokes are good but these kind of jokes of yours must be in control if you know what I mean. :p

Did you know that I was joking?

• ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Yeah, but still, you shouldn't actually post these kind of things on the thread Jokes are good but these kind of jokes of yours must be in control if you know what I mean.

• April, 27. I have a half-year day next week (October, 27). As I have a twin sister, mother decided it was not fair to have one birthday, so she invented this thing. And we keep celebrating it still (I bet I'm older than most of you guys ;))

So guys, I have this hobby of getting the birth-date of the people I meet, and mark them on my calendar to say happy birthday to them, if anyone's comfortable with sharing it, can you tell me yours? Thanks >w<

• Welcome, now that you've finished thr game, have a big piece of fanart! Rhyiona for all!

Alleluia posted: »

I just finished the game (I know hush) and I am so glad I found this thread. I've shipped these two basically since the beginning. When it s

• Stop whoring out plz

http://www.chatzy.com/73792447594575

• Ok thx

Work with it

• stfu

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Stop whoring out plz

• edited October 2015

Yes I know, but I was confirming that if you picked that option you can't say that you like Fiona (or "someone else", in that case).

You only get that option by saying "Stay away from Sasha"

Dracu98 posted: »

but you can also confess that you like her (sasha, in that case)

• edited October 2015

I'm going to quote @BigBadPaul here

What happens in Skype, should STAY in Skype!

• It's actually "@BigBadPaul" unless if you meant "@ABigBadWolf" :p

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm going to quote @BigBadPaul here What happens in Skype, should STAY in Skype!

• omg stop whoring out!!!!!

stfu

• rekt

omg stop whoring out!!!!!

• Nah I meant Paul. I've just edited it now.

It's actually "@BigBadPaul" unless if you meant "@ABigBadWolf"

• edited October 2015

you rite now (U da old lady)

top kek

omg stop whoring out!!!!!

• Boooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeed.

• SQUARE!

Brawl posted: »

Boooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeed.

• jun 11 :)

• Woohoo! Guys let's celebrate! I finally stayed up 24 hours! Canon Rhyiona wouldn't let me sleep!

• Ok.

you rite now (U da old lady) top kek

• c'mon guys, enough with the skype posts

either have 'em under that spoiler tag from yesterday or simply don't put 'em here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.