Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• So someone should make an account and we provide works once in a while? Is that how it'd work? :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Of course! Gotta spread the Rhyiona love!

• Wow that's pretty sweet :O

HazzatheMan posted: »

I have my very own Hidden Blade from AC Syndicate!!

• edited October 2015

Alright gonna go on a mass spree of editing the tree again today so ANYTHING you need changed, hit me up (avatars most importantly since I've seen a lot of you change, don't be scared to ask)

ALSO I REALLY WANT TO ADD EVERYONE NEW TO THE SHIP, SO PLEASE COUNTRY AND GENDER DON'T HESITATE TO ASK I WILL ADD YO ASS

@Mawula & @SmolGui COUNTRY AND GENDER PLEASE

ALSO IF YOU SHIP BOTH RHYIONA AND RHYSHA IM STILL FINE WITH ADDING YOU

SO ASK PLEASE

• that'd be awesome, I'm actually finding some of my stuff so I can contribute to this.

xValkyx posted: »

That's a great idea. Plus it means you can add your own tags to it as well so it can be filtered from the other Borderlands fanfiction ^ meaning more people can find them

• I have an ao3 account but since I just got one, I have no idea how it works. :'D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So someone should make an account and we provide works once in a while? Is that how it'd work?

• They are messin with the wrong gnome. 1st rule of red gnomes DON'T. PULL. THE. BEARD. THEY WILL NOT EVEN SEE THEIR DEMISE.

nohuhhuh posted: »

OH THANK YOOUUU!! I wanted to have some interaction between Rhyshans and Rhyionas in that poster and I though it would be funny if someone pulled your avatar's beard. :'D

• edited October 2015

@FionaRules69 needs a avatar change. Just a reminder.

And don't bother changing mine! Thanks. <3

Green613 posted: »

Alright gonna go on a mass spree of editing the tree again today so ANYTHING you need changed, hit me up (avatars most importantly since I'v

• If it's okay Green, can you update my profile picture? :) only if it's no trouble.

Alright gonna go on a mass spree of editing the tree again today so ANYTHING you need changed, hit me up (avatars most importantly since I'v

• I don't use ao3 either so I'm hoping someone else makes an account and I just send them stories to post tbh haha

kristi78968 posted: »

I have an ao3 account but since I just got one, I have no idea how it works. :'D

• You don't need to change my Rodrik avatar. I will eventually return back to that one.

• how about an ff.net community?

Yikes, now I'm digging through the thread to find old works. Maybe we should make a Rhyiona group on ao3 or something and post our works her

• update my pic

• I think we should get both. :)

how about an ff.net community?

• If you don't want to change my avatar on the tree again, I don't mind =P

• good idea :D

i'm gonna try to create one rn... no promises tho :P

I think we should get both.

• it's cool, if you manage to cook up something, I already have some stories saved to give you :)

good idea i'm gonna try to create one rn... no promises tho :P

• I THINK YOU DID WOLF!

DID I FUCKING STUTTER?!

• Definitely :) Same for you @Wolfenus54 , please ask guys I have no problem with doing it ^-^

xValkyx posted: »

If it's okay Green, can you update my profile picture? only if it's no trouble.

• You forgot to beg for likes, also feel free to update my avatar

• Thanks Green! <3

Definitely Same for you @Wolfenus54 , please ask guys I have no problem with doing it ^-^

• Haha, if you have no problem updating again my avatar, then... thanks =)

Remind me though not to change my avatar any time soon =P XD

Definitely Same for you @Wolfenus54 , please ask guys I have no problem with doing it ^-^

• give me likes

Poogers555 posted: »

You forgot to beg for likes, also feel free to update my avatar

• That is a majestic avatar. :O

• you're becoming a cheap whore green

where's the big post begging for them

smh

give me likes

• I need my avatar changing, is it cool if you could change it fam?

• give me likes

you're becoming a cheap whore green where's the big post begging for them smh

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited October 2015

enter image description here

I have my very own Hidden Blade from AC Syndicate!!

• give me likes

You are lucky that I'm in a good mood x)

Have a like from me xDD

give me likes

• enter image description here

give me likes

• FFS Handsome Fish.

enter image description here

• enter image description here

(please let me get away with likes)

give me likes

• edited October 2015

I want to stroke your avatar.

That glorious beard...

edit: I think I have said the word "glorious" about 5 times today now.

• I have my Rhyiona fanfics saved, I guess I'll post them on ao3 tomorrow.

Yikes, now I'm digging through the thread to find old works. Maybe we should make a Rhyiona group on ao3 or something and post our works her

• Damn, man, I'm proud of you, letting the Rhyiona into your heart. :')

To be honest, the way things started, I would have never guessed they'll end up like this. Welcome to the family!

ZapThroat posted: »

Hello Rhyionas,you probably think now "what does a Rhysha want from here now". Don't worry,I just wanna get something off my chest and leave

• yeah it has some terrifying consequences...the beard..just..grows and grows and grows and grows..

XDJulieXD posted: »

They are messin with the wrong gnome. 1st rule of red gnomes DON'T. PULL. THE. BEARD. THEY WILL NOT EVEN SEE THEIR DEMISE.

• It cost me £34.99 from GAME :)

• Ok I'm gonna go now, bye everyone!!! :D

• Cool update mine?

• Bye, Hazza!

Think about what I said in Skype...

Ok I'm gonna go now, bye everyone!!!

• i need me a badass rhyiona cube-shaped picture asap

Sign in to comment in this discussion.