Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

but wait till someone makes a rhyiona account there or something, that way we won't all need a different account

cause i mean

I really don't want an account

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I have my Rhyiona fanfics saved, I guess I'll post them on ao3 tomorrow.

• I'm guessing the base game costs at least half of that?

HazzatheMan posted: »

It cost me £34.99 from GAME

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

• I can make an account though. But it takes a few days until it gets confirmed.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

but wait till someone makes a rhyiona account there or something, that way we won't all need a different account cause i mean I really don't want an account

• Well, I'm male. And I come from the very "posh" country that is England.

Green613 posted: »

Alright gonna go on a mass spree of editing the tree again today so ANYTHING you need changed, hit me up (avatars most importantly since I'v

• Sighs =/

This fight is going to continue forever, huh? :p

• Brb adding Spook on Steam.

It has to be done.

• Oh jolly! Another Brit I see?

SmolGui posted: »

Well, I'm male. And I come from the very "posh" country that is England.

• That's awesome. Gives me more time to find whatever else is buried in the thread. I'll be sure to have a couple to send you.

I can make an account though. But it takes a few days until it gets confirmed.

• edited October 2015

I, uh, don't think anyone has actually drawn any cube-shaped Rhyiona pics, although it's an interesting concept to make them 3D...

Edit: Unless you mean square or I've got this whole thing wrong, which would be typical of me.

i need me a badass rhyiona cube-shaped picture asap

• JUST FINISHED EPISODE 3 DOING RHYIONA SHIZ.

20 minutes after Netflix n' chill:

20 minutes after Netflix n' chill and he give you this look:

• ohohoh that's just the beginning >:D

nohuhhuh posted: »

yeah it has some terrifying consequences...the beard..just..grows and grows and grows and grows..

• Indeedy.

Oh jolly! Another Brit I see?

• square is what i meant xD

jeez, i really need to check my comments a lot more before posting

JumpyJoey posted: »

I, uh, don't think anyone has actually drawn any cube-shaped Rhyiona pics, although it's an interesting concept to make them 3D... Edit: Unless you mean square or I've got this whole thing wrong, which would be typical of me.

• well I want to forget my oldest... things..I mean..those never existed right? ;___;

Yikes, now I'm digging through the thread to find old works. Maybe we should make a Rhyiona group on ao3 or something and post our works her

• I'm scared to ask this but..what will happen if someone pulls your beard long enough? O.O

XDJulieXD posted: »

ohohoh that's just the beginning >:D

• edited October 2015

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Patriotism intensifies...

Indeedy.

• Okey dokey, now it all makes sense! No worries, it happens to the best of us ;)

Damn, I have so many Rhyiona pics saved in my folder, gimme a minute and I'll try to find a square one I like.

square is what i meant xD jeez, i really need to check my comments a lot more before posting

• True that-

BigBadPaul posted: »

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! Patriotism intensifies...

• It's a great day to be British!...

All that tea, and... <3

True that-

• yay! :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Okey dokey, now it all makes sense! No worries, it happens to the best of us Damn, I have so many Rhyiona pics saved in my folder, gimme a minute and I'll try to find a square one I like.

• 20 minutes after Netflix n' chill and he give you this look:

GIVE

• And the crackers. (Although I don't eat crackers everyday. I can't recall the last time I ate them.)

It's a great day to be British!... All that tea, and...

• edited October 2015

If it takes too long to get it confirmed and you really need an account to store them on then i'll send you the password to my Archive of Our Own account, since I never post anything (i just save stories). I don't mind you using it, but I don't think you will be able to change the name or anything. It's an option anyway. ^-^;

I can make an account though. But it takes a few days until it gets confirmed.

• You pressed the wrong button LOL =P

Brawl posted: »

20 minutes after Netflix n' chill and he give you this look: GIVE

• Man... tea is my drug.

And the crackers. (Although I don't eat crackers everyday. I can't recall the last time I ate them.)

• Its supposed to be written like that lmao. Well at least for the "meme." (I am the dank meme master)

• please clam down ;-;

• She sat on edge of her chair right by the window, the chilly night breeze coming through the small crack to hit her in the face.

It was colder than she'd ever been used to -- the heat had always been a problem as she was growing up and dehydration had been her biggest enemy sometimes -- but when she blows a puff of air against the window's surface and doodles on the fogged glass, she decides it's really not unpleasant.

Her body complained, though, goosebumps starting to remind her of her discomfort and Fiona cursed herself for deciding wearing no sleeves was a good idea.

Rhys didn't seem bothered if his snoring was any indication; she dryly reminded herself to chastise him for it whenever he decides to get up. It wasn't that he'd actually been keeping her awake but what he doesn't know can't hurt him and this is all they really have anymore.

She missed the group.

It wasn't as if they were gone for good but she sincerely hadn't expected finding them again after the vault business was through and done would have been such a hassle -- turned out teleporting could really mean anywhere and she wasn't sure just how long they'd take to be back.

The riches were a plus, she quickly reminded herself, and the company wasn't bad but she didn't think anything could replace seeing her sister again.

The wind was now messing her hair up and the indignation of having to tuck her own hair behind her ear every few seconds was getting to her so, with a sigh, -- she duly noted the air had been so cold that she could see it exiting her mouth -- before reluctantly heading to the edge of the bed where Rhys was laying and biting her lip.

She really wasn't sure what to do.

Perhaps they should've asked what kind of room they were getting when they arrived on the godforsaken hotel because with her luck of course they'd been assumed to be together but they didn't and now she was struggling to decide whether she wanted to give in to the cold and join him or stand her ground and insist on grabbing her jacket and sticking by the couch.

He twitched in his sleep -- or so she assumed -- and sighed into the pillow and she swallowed dryly before deciding that after last week's conversation she wasn't really ready to enter such dangerous territory yet.

She knew he was interested -- how could she not when he'd made a point to tell her before this whole mess had started -- but while she was a hardened person (Pandora was too unforgiving, she bitterly remembered) she was also too cautious to jump into things no matter how appealing they seemed on the surface and if things were going to happen then they'd happen her way.

But, as she was grabbing the jacket neatly folded on the nightstand, his hand came to close around her wrist. The cold of his cybernetic hand was almost unbearable as it pressed against her skin and she couldn't help but let out a small yelp at the contact before lightly smacking him on the same arm.

The sheets rustled as he pushed himself up with his free arm and took tired look at her before chuckling, the sound hoarse from the lack of use, and finally breaking the deadly silence that had taken place after a while of sitting. She should have noticed he'd stopped snoring, she decides; this was on her.

"Wha' you doin'?"

His voice was also almost comically sleepy and he was slurring on his words but he was also wearing a smile so sincere she almost wanted to slap herself for wanting to break all she stood for and kiss it right then.

"I... I was going to sleep. Obviously."

"Yea'." He shrugged with a yawn, missing the point. "Then come."

"Um," she bit her lip again and she could feel her resistance starting to break as she clumsily tried to explain the situation to him, "I can't... I mean..."

The laughter rang in her ears, the sound slightly echoing through the room, as he shook his head and closed his hand a bit tighter around her wrist. The metal was getting warmer, her own heat rubbing against it and she could swear the look he was giving her was something akin to the one he'd thrown at her right after he'd changed something in their relationship and it made something twist in her gut against her will.

So when he tugged her onto his side and covered her with the sheets as well, she decided she might as well forget the jacket now carelessly thrown on the ground.

He pressed a kiss against her forehead before closing his eyes back again and it was seconds before he was lightly snoring again and the realisation he'd been worried to see her up only made her hold him tighter.

Perhaps she'd been ready all along.

idk ://

just have this I guess

• wel, I thougt it waz a gaime.

please clam down ;-;

• I don't drink tea funnily enough. Its Mt. Dew occasionally and water. (I am a casual)

Man... tea is my drug.

• I don't drink tea funnily enough.

(am I the only one sticking with the stereotype?!...)

I don't drink tea funnily enough. Its Mt. Dew occasionally and water. (I am a casual)

• Yes, so hyped!

I have my Rhyiona fanfics saved, I guess I'll post them on ao3 tomorrow.

• Ooo~

She sat on edge of her chair right by the window, the chilly night breeze coming through the small crack to hit her in the face. It was c

• u taught wrang, bra

wel, I thougt it waz a gaime.

• Ohhoh I am hooked mate, now I can't wait for the whole thing!!

So I have something in the works right now (actually...about ten different somethings), and even though it's not done yet, I thought I'd pos

• edited October 2015

u wat m9

nah more gaimes for mi it sems

u taught wrang, bra

• I want to forget old stories too buuuuut for Rhyiona I'll relive them. ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

well I want to forget my oldest... things..I mean..those never existed right? ;___;

• enter image description here

Can someone tell me why Rhys is looking at Fiona like that?

• 1v1 meh skrab

u wat m9 nah more gaimes for mi it sems

Sign in to comment in this discussion.