Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Have some sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• I remember that, still glorious as ever. <3

• Why not? ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

... why??

I remember that, still glorious as ever.

• Ohhh, Julie, this is siiiick! I thought you wouldn't continue this project, I'm so glad I was wrong :D Damn, it's so difficult to keep track of what's happening here, could easilly miss this. Can't wait to see the results c:

XDJulieXD posted: »

I got sum more cheese for y'all I'll be working on sum stuff I hope... If i don't get it tangled with uni ^^"

ye, i don't think i can be up much longer

night

• Could you add me too please? Male in United States

Green613 posted: »

Please, i'd love to add you ^-^ (though I'll have to do it tomorrow if that's ok?) All I need is your country and gender to put you on there

• Mission accomplished.

Never thought about it like that. Now your gonna make me hear "be it for Rhys" instead of "be it for reason" and my feels trip will be amplified by a thousand.

• the sweet smell of Rhyiona fanart <3

• It is shameful how long it took me to realize Rhys actually had a different haircut in the "present."

I like the new one much better than the old one.

When the bae compliments you:

• Finally picked the concept for the Halloween fanfic, which is now also Lotti's birthday present. I don't want to post the idea here, because YOU DON'T KNOW, SHE MIGHT ACTUALLY LOOK EVEN IF IT'S SPOILER TAGGED! If you are interested, PM me and I'll tell you. ;)

• Wiser words were never spoken.

You guys need to learn to enjoy some pure Rhyiona as well! It's not all about... all about the lewd parts... goddamn it where's your romance, people?!?

• edited October 2015

I have a couple reasons why.

Eryka posted: »

Why not? ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• All for the glory of the Firehawk

enter image description here

I guess that would make sense... Wait, actually, yeah that makes perfect sense! The Stranger would of course taken Fiona's Echocomm because

• Mind ading me as well? Male, united states

• Hopefully they learn.

Wiser words were never spoken.

• edited October 2015

GaigeXTinyTina...?? there about the same age both like to kill and blow stuff up could work.......Also AxtonXGaige creeps me out big time almost as much then the KakashiXHenata ship that had a huge fan following

I like it but there's no one else in Gaige's ballpark age wise, its kind of creepy when she's shipped with anyone else like Axton or Maya. I'm hoping for a new character to come in to be around her age.

• can i just point out how fucking different Rhys' sock and those skagskin boots look like compared to the rest of the picture

not saying it's bad, just kinda weird

I <3 THIS PIC THO

• Gaige and Tina thats a 5 yr diference, which isn't that big down the road but for teens that big. So I'm just hoping for a new character, I'd submit pitches for character concepts if I thought they'd listen.

Oh god a Naruto?

Kennybadger posted: »

GaigeXTinyTina...?? there about the same age both like to kill and blow stuff up could work.......Also AxtonXGaige creeps me out big time almost as much then the KakashiXHenata ship that had a huge fan following

• I see myself! That family tree makes me so happy, it makes me especially happy to see myself on it with everyone else.

• tfw all these "sweet Rhyiona dreams" wishes are thrown but you never actually get rhyiona dreams

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

Gortys has a bad dream and crawls into Rhys and Fiona's bed and just shimmys herself between the two.

• edited October 2015

Hey there ladies and gentle Jims, it's 10:16 PM for me, on a Monday groan and Halo 5: Guardians is dropping tomorrow and I gotta head outta town to pick that up (super excited, man) so I'm heading to bed extra early, gonna be dropping an early morning Rhyiona bombshell when I get up so by the time you check the thread (maybe) it'll already be there to cheer you up!

Anyway, here are a few Rhyiona pictures and a gif for you sweeties before I head to bed.

ayy2

ayy

ayy2

Anyway, I'm gonna go dash under my covers and dream of Rhyiona.

One more thing before I go. I'll be thinking of you all and this thread. I've only been here for almost a week but I love each and every single one of you (even the ones I haven't met yet) you've all quickly become my friends and I hold you in high esteem, this is the single best ship I've been apart and believe me, I've been apart of many. But this one has to have the most friendliest and fun community that I've ever been apart of and I'll be here for a long long time. You've guys helped me think better of myself and brightened my day every single day so far, so please never change.

Your friend, comrade, and shipper till the end.

-Fiona DeWinters

P.S. Good night and I love you all, see you in the morning.

• This is exactly what we strive for, buddy. It's amazing how quickly people can feel at home here and I think I speak for all of us when I say that makes us really proud and happy that he atmosphere of the thread is so welcome. :)

Thanks for sharing all the wonderful art before you go every night!

Hey there ladies and gentle Jims, it's 10:16 PM for me, on a Monday groan and Halo 5: Guardians is dropping tomorrow and I gotta head outta

• edited October 2015

I'm glad to hear it, I never feel like I'm being judged or talked down to here, which is a nice change of pace from the experience I've had with other shipping communities. I feel like we're all just a family talking about something we mutually love which is Rhyiona.

I try to share art every night because I felt I would like to some extent, add something to the thread, adding art to the thread is my way of doing that before going to bed, I also do the same for my good morning posts, it allows people to see nice art of Rhyiona that they might not have seen before. Thank you for the thank you, I'm just glad to know you guys appreciate that I do that every night when I go to sleep and every day when I get up.

This shipping community unlike others that I've been apart of has inspired me to create a video (which I'm still working on, Video Creators Block is kinda happening to me right now) and do art (in the only way I can) which is awesome, I'm just so so happy to be here.

This is exactly what we strive for, buddy. It's amazing how quickly people can feel at home here and I think I speak for all of us when I sa

• THIS. ALL OF THIS.

That's exactly what I thought when I heard about that response. Sasha doesn't even have regenerative abilities - it was the watch. Besides, what do regenerative abilities even bring to a relationship? I feel like this was an attempt to inject some humor into this otherwise kind of awkward scene. Cause Rhys is such a dweeb, he'd make a joke about the regen, but it wasn't really all that funny. In my opinion, I thought all of the "romantic stuff" that we were given (aside from the animations and the expressions, for the most part) felt really stunted. But of the two options....always Rhyiona. Always. It may have been hidden, and it may have been added just to appease us, but it felt so much more natural.

PinkyPromise- "Yes, okay. Fine. I like her. I like her quite a bit actually. She’s… everything I’m not. She’s brave, she’s moral, she’s good

• And we are all glad to have you! In a way you're right -- we're more a group of friends hanging out and chatting about what brought them together moreso than a shipping community which, I think, proved to make everything lighter.

Everyone who joins makes up an important piece of the puzzle so old or new everyone is important and without them this place just isn't the same so yeah, we're really glad that you're our friend too!

I'm glad to hear it, I never feel like I'm being judged or talked down to here, which is a nice change of pace from the experience I've had

• edited October 2015

No not a Naruto fan just using it as an example........being called that make me feel like I need a shower

Gaige and Tina thats a 5 yr diference, which isn't that big down the road but for teens that big. So I'm just hoping for a new character, I'd submit pitches for character concepts if I thought they'd listen. Oh god a Naruto?

• This is exactly how I feel as well and, while I read your post + Music, I cried a little T.T ....

Have sweet Rhyiona dreams plus Kittens, Fiona DeWinters!

(〃・ω・)ノ~☆・゚+。*゚・.+ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Hey there ladies and gentle Jims, it's 10:16 PM for me, on a Monday groan and Halo 5: Guardians is dropping tomorrow and I gotta head outta

• Hey hey hey! Welcome to the place with all the crazy people!

Klowbi posted: »

Hello Friends I am new I totally agree with what this's all about And wanted to pop in

• THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PIECE OF RHYIONA ART.

EVER.

Klowbi posted: »

Thank you xtheunseenteenx for introducing me to this glorious human bean

• edited October 2015

lol I would like to be add why not..........male/US (The Badger Knight)

• You gonna play halo 5 guardians as well same here i also gotta pick it up from the stores i'm a halo fan but anyway back on topic nice fanart you found

• edited October 2015

Time to go to bed, good Night everyone!

Have some Cats!

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

See you all tomorrow! :3

• edited October 2015

Almost 5, should probably go too. Good night!

• Night'! ^.^

Farauna posted: »

Time to go to bed, good Night everyone! Have some Cats! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ See you all tomorrow!

• Good Night, later Wolf! (^^,)/

Almost 5, should probably go too. Good night!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.