Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited October 2015

enter image description here A nod to one of my fave horror movies.

• yea

Lord_EAA posted: »

That is very ironic.

• yea

eRock92 posted: »

Disney Clementine! XD

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

fodrom_ posted: »

http://fodrom.deviantart.com/art/Lee-Everett-570282510

• So a long while ago, I tried to draw Clementine in a different way than I normally doodle. That rather unsightly picture is here. While doodling away this stressful semester, I tried for attempt #2. Any tips and pointers? I tried to implement the tips I got last time.

• edited November 2015

I made Minecraft pixel art of Clementine lol. Im not sure if this better belongs in this thread or a Minecraft Story Mode thread

You can download the schematic here if you like :3 http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/maps/2555853-clementine-from-the-walking-dead-pixel-art

lel

• enter image description here
    kawaii clemmy

• My girlfriend went to Tucson Comic Con the other day (Nothing big, just something to do over here), and managed to snap this picture!

Obviously I dunno who the artist is, but it's really cool. I would've bought it if I'd gone with her!

• Loosely based on an RP, this drawing started off as a joke and then I don't know what happened. But there's nothing I love more than drawing stupid faces. Maybe this is the start of one of those "expression sheet" things. (Also can you tell I'm really new at drawing Kenny?)

• @burningdaylight

Please draw a TWDG comic, I will read the comic and die of happiness.

And what rp is this from?

Loosely based on an RP, this drawing started off as a joke and then I don't know what happened. But there's nothing I love more than drawing

• Super badass! Sucks that Mark hasn't played the Walking Dead Game yet.

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• edited December 2015

I got bored and decided to try and create what I thought Nicks Mom would look like.... I got lazy I guess. No posing, and I used Vera's face aka Bonnie's face with detail lines from different people. The "reason" I got so lazy was because the detail lines around the nose kept being weird and everything I used (even her detail lines meant for her) just looked dumb... So this is like a test model or something, I guess. Just made it in a few hours, most of those hours in Photoshop failing at stuff... I like the jacket and hair but prob gonna change the face. Thought I would just share it anyway though. I will probably make something miles better when Christmas break comes around.

TL;DR I made a test model for what I think Nicks Mom looks like, this is not final.

• I tried to draw Clem's family in a Christmas photo kind of thing. I still can't draw Clem's dad. I'll try again after the semester is over.

• edited December 2015

@AGentlman I always imagined Nick's mom as a redhead, I don't know why. But I really like her as a blonde too as you've done. You should add a couple of wrinkles; given she has a 20 something year old son, she's going to look a little older.

AGentlman posted: »

I got bored and decided to try and create what I thought Nicks Mom would look like.... I got lazy I guess. No posing, and I used Vera's face

• I wish Mark would play TWD :(

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• edited December 2015

Yeah, wasn't my best work, I'm going to try and fix it up soon. Just was really lazy and rushed it quite a bit.

@Lilacsbloom

Lilacsbloom posted: »

@AGentlman I always imagined Nick's mom as a redhead, I don't know why. But I really like her as a blonde too as you've done. You should add a couple of wrinkles; given she has a 20 something year old son, she's going to look a little older.

• enter image description here

It's Clementime!! Fanart by me :3

• what software are you using??

I got bored and decided to try and create what I thought Nicks Mom would look like.... I got lazy I guess. No posing, and I used Vera's face

• 3DS Max

If you go to Badgershites AU thread in The GoT part of the forum I wrote a huge tutorial on how to get telltale models in there and stuff. Its on the 2nd or 3rd page I think, it has a spoiler tag because its very long.

Mich19 posted: »

what software are you using??

3DS Max If you go to Badgershites AU thread in The GoT part of the forum I wrote a huge tutorial on how to get telltale models in there and stuff. Its on the 2nd or 3rd page I think, it has a spoiler tag because its very long.

• Heres what happens when I don't know how to render stuff in 3dsmax

• Here is my tribute. Clementine was what inspired me to create this design, and even made a shirt of her.

This is the link if anyone is interested: Redbubble link

Sign in to comment in this discussion.