Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Alt text

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• Alt text

"I`m on your side, kid"
    Done! :DD

• @bembiann I have died and gone to heaven. It's beautiful. :D

bembiann posted: »

"I`m on your side, kid" Done! :DD

• Pretty cool, I hope we see Nick & Pete later, @bembiann :)

Kateis posted: »

@bembiann I have died and gone to heaven. It's beautiful.

• Nope. I have no planes about TWD but another one, and there will be no any Luke and Nick XD

TheMPerson posted: »

Pretty cool, I hope we see Nick & Pete later, @bembiann

• Mark's early model

Alt text

• I tried to expand the previous one I did. And since I'm back home, I scanned it instead of taking a pic with my phone.

Alt text

• This Mark version looks better than Lee's recolored shirt

AGentlman posted: »

Mark's early model

• @bembiann

HOLY 1000 SUNRISES! YOU DREW MY BROTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T___________T

Just when I thought ‘nah, she’ll probably never draw them together, but damn all those other pieces of art are beautiful’ BOOM you go and make my heart bleed! I love this so much, you are incredible Bembiann!

By the way, your comment on tumblr for this:

"Yup. Unexpected. Luke was a good guy and it`s awful that his role in the game was over. They would be a great team."

Remember that Telltale, you remember that! You silly cheeseburgers! ;_;

• hahahahha, thank you ^^

Lilacsbloom posted: »

@bembiann HOLY 1000 SUNRISES! YOU DREW MY BROTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T___________T Just when I thought ‘nah, she’ll probably never draw the

• Alt text

"Keep that hair short"

• Awesome, I love it!

"I`m on your side, kid" Done! :DD

• ...Lukentine?

"Keep that hair short"

• edited May 2015

Oo What?
    And how did you made such a weird output? Just because there is machete on my drawing? Well, you should watch TV Series or Resident Evil movie. In zombie apocalypse - there is nothing strange in machete behind a back of character. Or everyone, who have it - seems to Luke? Lol, wtf. I think it is a little bit canon for the story about zombies and surviving - machete :....
    If you see Luke"s image everywhere and in everyone - the problem is not in the author or picture XDD I`m starting to afraid of Luke"s fans :DDD

Bokor posted: »

...Lukentine?

• @bembiann

For "Keep that hair short" Beautiful!!! Keep up the amazing work! This is exactly what Clem would look like when she gets older, for sure!

"Keep that hair short"

• @bembiann

OH MY GOOOOOOOD! SHE'S JUST HOW I IMAGINED HER GROWN UP! ;_; well okay that was helped because somebody did a really nice one of her recently that looked pretty awesome. But oijoiwjewiowjoi look at her! You've drawn her so realistic and all grown up into a beautiful young lady, ready to kick some walker ass and shoot bandits with a shotgun! It's art pieces like these that make me so sad the game can't step out of the limits of the comic timeline and let us see Clementine age through the seasons. She could be the next Lara Croft, hell better than Lara Croft! Oh and I love the extra detail with the leather jacket because of what Jane said in wearing one for protection from walkers.

You've really outdone yourself Bembiann with this one, it's damn right awesome! I can't say anything awesome enough to say how awesome it is! Dammit, Telltale should hire you to do art stuff for them! Call them already! >.<

Also I'm going to pretend that machete is Luke's and you can't stop me T.T he died, so Clem took it and used it ever since, official headcanon! >.>

• Here here!

fallandir posted: »

@bembiann Stunning.

• Also I'm going to pretend that machete is Luke's and you can't stop me T.T he died, so Clem took it and used it ever since, official headcanon! >

That just gave me the terrible mental image of Luke struggling to break free from the walker's grasp and sinking when someone dives back down for him. He thinks for a sec that they're trying to save him, but NOPE. Just there to calmly loosen and unstrap his machete harness and resurface with it to give to Clem. Can't let it go to waste! :'D 'Sorry, he couldn't be saved, but I did swipe this nifty thing!'

@bembiann OH MY GOOOOOOOD! SHE'S JUST HOW I IMAGINED HER GROWN UP! ;_; well okay that was helped because somebody did a really nice one o

• @Bembiann You're a genius. You should work for Telltale and be the character designer for The Walking Dead Season Three.

• edited May 2015

"Also I'm going to pretend that machete is Luke's and you can't stop me " - thats why i afraid of Lukes fans :\ But for me there is no reason to stop anyone. I dont see here any feature of Luke, so no need to reassure me. You see what you want to see. Im not so interested in Luke as in Kenny or Lee. I just did an image. I have no such a feelings to him.

Also I'm going to pretend that machete is Luke's and you can't stop me T.T he died, so Clem took it and used it ever since, official headcan

• oh thank you so much!

sialark posted: »

@bembiann For "Keep that hair short" Beautiful!!! Keep up the amazing work! This is exactly what Clem would look like when she gets older, for sure!

• hahahah, i think they already have enough of professionals XD

TheShyGuy posted: »

@Bembiann You're a genius. You should work for Telltale and be the character designer for The Walking Dead Season Three.

• edited May 2015

"well okay that was helped because somebody did a really nice one of her recently that looked pretty awesome" - sorry, but i planned to image her just like you see - from the January and i have a list of planes and works i want, which i have posted on VK account XD And the other works of an adult Clementine - dont playing any role in my reasons and process and dont helping me any way. If you mean a drawing of her with zombie - i apologize, but my Clem much different than that version. That drawing not worse or better than mine. Im just curious, HOW that one could help my process, sorry? If i had only 2 screens of Clementine from season 2, and turned her facial features to a grown girl. If you knew all the details of the process of creating this picture - you would not have said it. Because I paint what I wanted. And no other figure does not help me. And... to see these words, after this volume of work without any help - not very pleasant, i apologize. And, i have to use a copy-paste: "Also I'm going to pretend that machete is Luke's and you can't stop me " - thats why i afraid of Lukes fans :\ But for me there is no reason to stop anyone. I dont see here any feature of Luke, so no need to reassure me. You see what you want to see. Im not so interested in Luke as in Kenny or Lee. I just did an image. I have no such a feelings to him." XD If it helps you -- okay, Imagine it is Lukes machete. But no need to tell me what i wanted draw and already drew. Or you wanna to say you know better than me, what i imaged ? XD Sorry for my eng, maybe im a little bit rude, but i`m just curious

@bembiann OH MY GOOOOOOOD! SHE'S JUST HOW I IMAGINED HER GROWN UP! ;_; well okay that was helped because somebody did a really nice one o

• edited May 2015

@bembiann

O_O huh? no no no! I meant I saw somebody that did an art piece of Clementine some months ago where she looked older and I thought it was a nice drawing because it was one of the first ones where I thought 'wow, that looks like her' as an adult, where as other drawings i've seen in the past are very cartoon looking; not many were realstic. I didn't mean say that you got ideas or based for your drawing off from that, not at all! What I meant was it was the first drawing I had seen of a grown up Clem where she looked real before I saw yours today T_T I'm so sorry, I should have explained my clear enough.

And how is that scary with the machete thing? I'm actually pretty sane compared to most Luke fans you know, even if I come off as crazy XP but there's actually reason I said that about the machete, because of something I've got planned with a TWDG story I'm writing and your drawing just made me think of it. The headcanon has nothing to do with it however, I was just making humor there because I was so happy seeing the drawing ;_; I'm sorry, I hope I haven't upset you. I have my silly moments sometimes and I forgot english isn't your first language.

Sorry.

"well okay that was helped because somebody did a really nice one of her recently that looked pretty awesome" - sorry, but i planned to imag

• edited May 2015

Hold yer horses, I was simply making an observation about the way Clem's machete strap goes across her chest resembles Luke. I ain't a fan of his. :P

Oo What? And how did you made such a weird output? Just because there is machete on my drawing? Well, you should watch TV Series or Residen

• @Bokor
    oh i catch it, Sorry X)

Bokor posted: »

Hold yer horses, I was simply making an observation about the way Clem's machete strap goes across her chest resembles Luke. I ain't a fan of his. :P

• edited May 2015

@Lilacsbloom
    hahahh, no, you must to excuse me for my "sharp" reaction. Its been a long week and 5 works in a row for the one week, for such a short time - exhausted me, and i can not react on any comments - without some frustration. Im really sorry if you thought that you offended me. Its okay, really. Tomorrow, when ill sleep - ill shy for my answer to you. And... i already was frustrated - on the one of russian forums i saw not really good comments from people who envy. Something like "And an artist who painted Kenny and Clem - did this not very quality shitty art with grown Clem? Wtf?" so... im sorry, its deal not in your comment or point. I respect your opinion anyway, it inspires me and im glad that people are enjoy when they see it. What can be better than it for an artist? Nothing.
    Too much strenght was put on these 5 works and i really can`t control my emotions.....

@bembiann O_O huh? no no no! I meant I saw somebody that did an art piece of Clementine some months ago where she looked older and I thou

• F-ing badass! Soo realistic, I love your work :)

"Keep that hair short"

• *gasp!

Suffered a mini heart attack upon seeing this because it's just so breathtaking. Awesome! I hope to be as good as you someday

"Keep that hair short"

• @bembiann

Some people said mean things about your drawings on another forum? T_T dude forget what they say, they're a bunch of idiots if can say something like about your artwork. They're probably just jealous or trolls with nothing better to do.

Seriously you've got a really incredible talent and you should be proud of yourself for it, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. I always get mindblown when I see your stuff pop up on tumblr, even the ones you drew and painted on The Wolf Among Us ^_^ you have a wonderful voice for art so you let it out girl and sing!

@Lilacsbloom hahahh, no, you must to excuse me for my "sharp" reaction. Its been a long week and 5 works in a row for the one week, for suc

• edited May 2015

oh, just thank to a people like you - meaning of those guys - is nothing for me X)))
    Cool that there is a people who understand, how much strenght i put on those pictures. It`s truly a cool support and inspiration ^^

@bembiann Some people said mean things about your drawings on another forum? T_T dude forget what they say, they're a bunch of idiots if

• Alt text What's he looking at? We may never know.

There's nothing I love more than drawing stupid faces, obviously.

• Omg luke bae

Is he shirtless

I wanna see

fuk

What's he looking at? We may never know. There's nothing I love more than drawing stupid faces, obviously.

• edited May 2015

@burningdaylight

What's he looking at? We may never know.

And as Kenny came waltzing into the bathroom, drunk as a sailor and wearing a frilly green tutu, Luke realized his day couldn't get anymore crazier than a crazy singing drunk guy seeing him butt naked after stepping out the shower, that only one thought raced through his artsy mind in that blazing moment of terror, traumatizing Luke to the very core of his soul.

Whole canned chickens.

And p.s I wuv your drawing T.T

What's he looking at? We may never know. There's nothing I love more than drawing stupid faces, obviously.

• Alt text ...could give you a proper doodle, but I'm just messing with you. :'D

Omg luke bae Is he shirtless I wanna see fuk

• :')

omg my feels

...could give you a proper doodle, but I'm just messing with you. :'D

• I like how Luke has seen all sorts of shit for the past few years, but drunken Kenny stumbling in is what makes his brain shut down. XD

@burningdaylight What's he looking at? We may never know. And as Kenny came waltzing into the bathroom, drunk as a sailor and

• So I was talking to my friend and I said I wish I could draw like she could. She offered to draw Luke for me but I said no. The next day she ran over and gave me this:

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Character sketch we did for GoofyOldGuyPlays

Alt text

Character sketch of our characters for our series

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.