Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• @AllyGator

Damn. You're probably my new favorite artist here! :D

Alt text

• A render of Season 1 Clementine.

Alt text

• Alt text

Not sure who made this but it's a neat desktop background

• Sure is a neat desktop background. Now I got a new one.

Not sure who made this but it's a neat desktop background

• edited April 2015

Alt text

My fanfic, Into The Fray, which follows Vince, Wyatt, Shel, Russell and Becca during and after their escape from Howe's as it is overrun, is coming to a close. It's three Seasons long, but I've received a lot of positivity. There's only one episode left, so now's the time to catch up if you can!

Into The Fray: Season One

Into The Fray: Season Two

Into The Fray: Season Three

• edited April 2015

If you remember from a while back, I drew a pic of Clem with a different ponytail style. Well, I decided to redo that drawing and made it look better.

Alt text

• Heh. Found it!
    Not surprissingly considering that I had been by far you biggest "promotor" in this site.

JakeSt123 posted: »

My fanfic, Into The Fray, which follows Vince, Wyatt, Shel, Russell and Becca during and after their escape from Howe's as it is overrun, is

• I love that style... Luke looks really cute here, daaaamn

An embarrassment of Lukes I've doodled up over the weeks. Drawing all the sad faces, because let's be real, Luke's the Jon Snow of the The W

• Oh i love this one

Kurusu posted: »

Pixiv

• Alt text

well i drew ben.. i really need to practice drawing people more haha

• edited April 2015

good job on the drawing its a good drawing cant wait to see ur new drawings on here as you progress in skill its pretty neat

qhostie posted: »

well i drew ben.. i really need to practice drawing people more haha

• thank you!

Lehfeels posted: »

good job on the drawing its a good drawing cant wait to see ur new drawings on here as you progress in skill its pretty neat

• Found the concept artist who works for TTG...

jessemaccabe

• Alt text

Partial credit to @Kurusu for the bottom picture

• edited April 2015

Alt text

More sketches. :)

• @AllyGator

Awesome!

AllyGator posted: »

More sketches.

• edited April 2015

@ChuckTheLizard

Thanks!!! Drawing gives me confidence, and I know that's cliche, but it actually makes me feel better, especially receiving such positive feedback!! :)

@AllyGator Awesome!

• No problem. :) The positive feedback is well received. I truly do like your sketches a lot!

AllyGator posted: »

@ChuckTheLizard Thanks!!! Drawing gives me confidence, and I know that's cliche, but it actually makes me feel better, especially receiving such positive feedback!!

• Don't think I ever put these here. They're some Borderlands styled splash screens I did for jokes.

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• @dfh15 I'd love it if Season 3 will have splash screens like TFTBL

dfh15 posted: »

Don't think I ever put these here. They're some Borderlands styled splash screens I did for jokes.

• ...and a personal diary for the main character, the camera and bottomless backpack for things

@dfh15 I'd love it if Season 3 will have splash screens like TFTBL

• @Megami_Kizukanai Who needs immersion when you could have slick splash screens instead? Alt text

@dfh15 I'd love it if Season 3 will have splash screens like TFTBL

• "Fingers off the trigger boy"

Don't think I ever put these here. They're some Borderlands styled splash screens I did for jokes.

• @dfh15

Wow, that's really cool :P

I kind of want to see more of other characters :D

• edited April 2015

Alt text

• edited April 2015

Thought I would add mine... (http://imgur.com/uuM8aiY) I would also apprieciate if someone told me why I cant make the image appear here... :(

• Alt text

Finally managed the courage to post this!! I think hatless Clem is so darn cute! Her hair is just all over the place. I haven't finished her other hand, but other then that she's pretty much fully finished! Also sorry for the faded quality it was the best I could get. c:

• edited May 2015

I just wanted to say everyone here is so talented, and I can't stress that enough!! Good job everyone!! :)

• 8-bit apocalypse :)

Alt text

• Clem and version 3 of her companion that I made up (why do I keep drawing her with a scar on the right eye). I should really learn how to color...

Alt text

• I tried to imitate on how thick the edge lines were like the game, and here's the result. I think it's too thick on some angles, but I suppose it's good nonetheless.

Alt text

• So, I was sitting here in the library still recovering from my differential equations exam from yesterday and thought, "Hey, why not use my engineering paper to doodle instead of engineering." Brilliant! With that also being said, TellTale recently has had a lot of strong and diverse young female characters, yet the young boys get kidnapped or killed. Oh well, shout out to the girls of TellTale, and don't die Rhyon (you're the only boy left).

Alt text

• Fantastic art. One of the best pictures on this thread.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.