Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I am always here buddy

ABigBadWolf posted: »

please, guys, i love you

• friend

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I am always here buddy

• I like ur new avatar

MichaelBP posted: »

As something that will both scare and make their father cry.

• gimme a few minutes to read it <3

Mawula posted: »

Way back, among your kisses. 1435, I guess.

• Magnus's as well. :D

probs, I don't even know myself hah

I liked it, like you said it was pretty short but thankfully it went longer than expected, I thought it was going to end when we were at the

• a Rhyiona has been messing with the wiki again

• BLASPHEMY.

Do you wanna know how you can make this situation worse? If Rhys didn't cause Fi to get pregnant.

• edited October 2015

@MichaelBP who the new avatar tho fam

actually gonna take a guess here and say its lucina

• I have always wondered, is his tie sewn on? It looks a bit strange.

• What do you mean? Which page is that?

MeatBicycle posted: »

a Rhyiona has been messing with the wiki again

• actually ngl i would really enjoy reading a fanfic where rhys gets fiona pregnant nd it was unplanned and there is conflict between them and within themselves and they fight and everything is a mess but when the baby is born they genuinely love him or her and they overcome their struggles and the whole thing ends up uniting them more and they keep on going

• I bet you guys didn't know this, but during my "absences," I'm really lurking around gathering ideas to work into fanfics...

Also known as: this one makes the list.

okay but what if fiona broke rhys hand when she's having their kid and he weakly jokes about getting another robotic arm after that i mean, i'd assume that hurts enough for her to do that but i don't really know i'm gonna shut up now

• oh dear I'm sorry I missed it, it's probably because it was a link and not the whole thing

anyway, thank you so much for putting your time into this, it's a nice take on a "what if" situation :D I also looooove how you write Gortys (can you tell Gortys is practically my favourite?!)

I hope you find an artist to help you out <3

I've updated my fic "Pick that flower". More, well, picking confirmed http://archiveofourown.org/works/5067049/chapters/11754638 UD I'm curious how many people will not miss this post among all that bullying Rhys

• Heresy, I agree. Who else could it be, anyway?

BLASPHEMY.

• awww yis I can't wait to read this B)

I bet you guys didn't know this, but during my "absences," I'm really lurking around gathering ideas to work into fanfics... Also known as: this one makes the list.

• of course i would cry if he died

i just know he's alive

aren't you even gonna cry

• It's Azura, from the upcoming (in Europe and the US) Fire Emblem Fates.

enter link description here

Green613 posted: »

@MichaelBP who the new avatar tho fam actually gonna take a guess here and say its lucina

• LOL

MeatBicycle posted: »

The Gang at the Jathena wedding Springs: *throws bouquet Rhys: *catches it Fiona: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Rhys: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• a baby even after death

Your lack of confidence in him probably made his ghost cry.

• "i'm too young to be pregnant rhys"

"you're 29"

"w-well you're a weenie"

i'm sorry

rhonu posted: »

actually ngl i would really enjoy reading a fanfic where rhys gets fiona pregnant nd it was unplanned and there is conflict between them and

• oh well I WAS CLOSE

blue hair is cool though

It's Azura, from the upcoming (in Europe and the US) Fire Emblem Fates. enter link description here

• On it.

Well, this wasn’t a good sign. She hadn’t been worried when she’d realized that she’d skipped her period last month. But this was the second month. She’d only been slightly concerned when she’d begun putting on weight, blaming it on her less active life with Rhys while he attempted to pick up the pieces of Atlas. But now, that “extra weight” was starting to develop into a definite curve between her hips. She guessed she’d been in denial for quite a few weeks, but...there wasn’t really any use denying it now. Not as she found herself kneeling over the toilet in the middle of the night. Or, the early morning. Again.

Once the twisting in her gut subsided to nothing more than a dull ache, she stood, shuffling her way over to the sink. She studied herself in the mirror as she rinsed out her mouth. This was the third night in a row. Thankfully, Rhys had yet to wake up whenever she squirmed her way out of his arms and climbed over him in her frantic dashes to the bathroom. But she’d have to tell him, sooner rather than later. Definitely before it became obvious.

actually ngl i would really enjoy reading a fanfic where rhys gets fiona pregnant nd it was unplanned and there is conflict between them and

• but he's not here

do you have mother senses or something

of course i would cry if he died i just know he's alive

• Help me-

NSFW fanfics are dragging me in-

• Aww, thank you ^^ I really like your current avatar of Max.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I like ur new avatar

• No one good, obviously. God, Fiona, just break poor Rhys' heart, why don't you.

Heresy, I agree. Who else could it be, anyway?

• Whoa, that's no small wish! In fact I do believe their child has to be indeed unplanned. Their whole lives are unplanned.

• Were you thinking of Lucina from Smash and also FE?

Green613 posted: »

oh well I WAS CLOSE blue hair is cool though

• let them consume you...

SmolGui posted: »

Help me- NSFW fanfics are dragging me in-

• That was FAST. I'm impressed. Continue, please?

On it. Well, this wasn’t a good sign. She hadn’t been worried when she’d realized that she’d skipped her period last month. But this w

• when your friends are finally around to discuss rhyiona

enter image description here

• Thank goodness his ghost isn't next to me and that his tears aren't real. Otherwise, I'd be drowning right now.

a baby even after death

• Heat? That's the name of a fanfic.

SmolGui posted: »

Help me- NSFW fanfics are dragging me in-

• edited October 2015

nvm i read it wrong

"i'm too young to be pregnant rhys" "you're 29" "w-well you're a weenie" i'm sorry

• thanks, I made it myself lol :D

Aww, thank you ^^ I really like your current avatar of Max.

• YOU ARE A GIFT TO THIS PLANET i want more

On it. Well, this wasn’t a good sign. She hadn’t been worried when she’d realized that she’d skipped her period last month. But this w

• lmao that caps lock tho

nvm i read it wrong

• actually...I'm not here, I'm writing a story, and since a long time, it doesn't feel completely wrong! BOOYAH! but still...please don't smack me.

fiiine, you're here now so you won't have to get smacked anyway

• yeah

Were you thinking of Lucina from Smash and also FE?

• Thanks. Yesterday I was like: what, 6 likes for a 2k chapter? I've had better feedback on some silliness. But I'm planning a 3rd chapter now, and Rhyiona is healing my heart...

oh dear I'm sorry I missed it, it's probably because it was a link and not the whole thing anyway, thank you so much for putting your tim

Sign in to comment in this discussion.