Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• well, you're here somewhat

Dracu98 posted: »

actually...I'm not here, I'm writing a story, and since a long time, it doesn't feel completely wrong! BOOYAH! but still...please don't smack me.

• enter image description here

On it. Well, this wasn’t a good sign. She hadn’t been worried when she’d realized that she’d skipped her period last month. But this w

• I think it's because it got buried in the middle of the halloween craze, honestly. :)

Mawula posted: »

Thanks. Yesterday I was like: what, 6 likes for a 2k chapter? I've had better feedback on some silliness. But I'm planning a 3rd chapter now, and Rhyiona is healing my heart...

• Fiona's not like that! She would never do it!

No one good, obviously. God, Fiona, just break poor Rhys' heart, why don't you.

• I'll keep working on it, but it might take a while before it's finished. I'm planning on dedicating a scene for each friend's reaction to the news - 1) Rhys finds out, 2) Vaughn finds out, 3) Sasha finds out (and has a sister talk with Fiona)....

rhonu posted: »

YOU ARE A GIFT TO THIS PLANET i want more

• edited October 2015

The only differences are the eye colour and Luci having darker blue hair. Well that and she was voiced by Laura Bailey.

Green613 posted: »

yeah

• I know! That's why it's blasphemy!

Rhys is your one true love, Fifi, and the only babies you'll be having are going to be HIS.

Fiona's not like that! She would never do it!

• yes! i don't see them wanting children, as you said their lives are too tumultuous for that, but i think they would adapt to the situation if it came up... not easily, but they would <3

Whoa, that's no small wish! In fact I do believe their child has to be indeed unplanned. Their whole lives are unplanned.

• Yeah, I have to work on my presentation skills... Or advertising :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think it's because it got buried in the middle of the halloween craze, honestly.

• what a plot twist!

Is it Oliver Twist?

• Yup.

Is it Oliver Twist?

• edited October 2015

You did a good job with it :). The moment from where Max's expression comes from, gives me hope that her and SPOILERS will get through whatever comes their way.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

thanks, I made it myself lol

• maybe post the chapter and THEN link to the ao3 version?

Yeah, I have to work on my presentation skills... Or advertising

• don't worry, no pressure!! if you want to write it, take your time, it'll be worth waiting <3

enter image description here

I'll keep working on it, but it might take a while before it's finished. I'm planning on dedicating a scene for each friend's reaction to the news - 1) Rhys finds out, 2) Vaughn finds out, 3) Sasha finds out (and has a sister talk with Fiona)....

• also, hats off to @GrowlingPeanut for that story you're writing, I don't think I could ever dare to write something like that

when your friends are finally around to discuss rhyiona

• someone needs to draw this

MeatBicycle posted: »

The Gang at the Jathena wedding Springs: *throws bouquet Rhys: *catches it Fiona: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Rhys: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Those are true words. Fifi sounds French to me:)

I know! That's why it's blasphemy! Rhys is your one true love, Fifi, and the only babies you'll be having are going to be HIS.

• this is me only crying

when your friends are finally around to discuss rhyiona

• edited October 2015

Oh, and I forgot to mention one.

....Gortys finds out. (Along with Loader Bot, of course.) Gotta include the robot children with the human ones.

don't worry, no pressure!! if you want to write it, take your time, it'll be worth waiting

• CONTINUE THIS NOW.

On it. Well, this wasn’t a good sign. She hadn’t been worried when she’d realized that she’d skipped her period last month. But this w

• why are you crying :(

this is me only crying

• edited October 2015

" Stacey- Ex-Girlfriend
    |Sasha - Potential love interest
    |Fiona - Potential love interest"

What do you mean? Which page is that?

• I know, right? :D Peanut is so good at her fanfics, jeebus. And the premises for her fanfics are something I could never write. :'D

also, hats off to @GrowlingPeanut for that story you're writing, I don't think I could ever dare to write something like that

• it's just... how does a pregnant woman act? never been around one long enough to know

i would never ever dare

kristi78968 posted: »

I know, right? Peanut is so good at her fanfics, jeebus. And the premises for her fanfics are something I could never write. :'D

• Rhyiona is on my mind 24/7

• I like to think Rhys pulls out that nickname only when he wants to tease/annoy her.

She pretends to hate it....but she doesn't. Not really.

Those are true words. Fifi sounds French to me:)

• Yes.

Source

I have always wondered, is his tie sewn on? It looks a bit strange.

• rhyiona nsfw fanfics? i've only read 1 of them and i got heart palpitations

SmolGui posted: »

Help me- NSFW fanfics are dragging me in-

• Maybe. But I like ao3 formatting so much (it's simple html). I first began using ff.net back in 2010, but ao3 is way more convenient.
    Here I can't still figure out how to use quotes. Maybe it's because I'm mostly using a smartphone for posting.

maybe post the chapter and THEN link to the ao3 version?

• because i love you so much

why are you crying

• So glad I didn't pick Eligard, saw it and it was extremely lackluster.

So who did you save? I saved Gabriel idk he just reminds me so much of lee especially now that's he's infected, geez they couldn't give Dave Fennoy a break could they? lol

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Magnus's as well. probs, I don't even know myself hah

• ah, that's probably it :( sadly I think people will miss it

Maybe. But I like ao3 formatting so much (it's simple html). I first began using ff.net back in 2010, but ao3 is way more convenient. Here I can't still figure out how to use quotes. Maybe it's because I'm mostly using a smartphone for posting.

• Rhyiona is on my mind since I'm -9 months old

Rhyiona is on my mind 24/7

• Yes, I finally know the reference! Poor boy, it ended so bad.

Narraya posted: »

Yup.

• Yeah, I hope for the same thing. That's the ending I chose.

MichaelBP posted: »

You did a good job with it . The moment from where Max's expression comes from, gives me hope that her and SPOILERS will get through whatever comes their way.

• edited October 2015

you should be happy then :)

no more crying

because i love you so much

• WHERE :D

Help me- NSFW fanfics are dragging me in-

• I'm sure they would be wonderful parents. Fiona is already almost a mother to Sasha, and Rhys.... well, he is kind.

yes! i don't see them wanting children, as you said their lives are too tumultuous for that, but i think they would adapt to the situation if it came up... not easily, but they would

• I saved Petra because she's Jesse's friend and has know her longer than Gabriel..sorry Dave...again :(

So glad I didn't pick Eligard, saw it and it was extremely lackluster. So who did you save? I saved Gabriel idk he just reminds me so much of lee especially now that's he's infected, geez they couldn't give Dave Fennoy a break could they? lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.