Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Bruh

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Yes, there's incest.

• There are at least two - after the vault and heat. Both awesome.

rhonu posted: »

rhyiona nsfw fanfics? i've only read 1 of them and i got heart palpitations

• Yeah, after everything they've been through, thinking about what other ending would mean, and reading Max's journal, I think it's what she truly wanted.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, I hope for the same thing. That's the ending I chose.

• edited October 2015

You beautiful people....

kristi78968 posted: »

I know, right? Peanut is so good at her fanfics, jeebus. And the premises for her fanfics are something I could never write. :'D

• I've seen two pregnant women closely (colleagues at work, kinda friends). They acted pretty normally. Just as they did before.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

it's just... how does a pregnant woman act? never been around one long enough to know i would never ever dare

• yeah but surely there has to be some discomfort right?? I can't imagine it being sunshine and rainbows idk

Mawula posted: »

I've seen two pregnant women closely (colleagues at work, kinda friends). They acted pretty normally. Just as they did before.

• Rhys: Hah, you know what?! I don't need this right now--I am leaving, LEAVING. GOOD BYE.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Nick: Rhys, I don't need to remind you that I sleep in the arm's of a woman so hot it would put your dick in a wheelchair right?

• little psychos?

what would rhys and fiona's kids dress up as for halloween

• HAHA that's a good one

Quiff posted: »

little psychos?

• One of my co-workers worked with me a lot when she was pregnant and she was pretty much the same.

She did kind of start obsessing about the baby, which was cute. She'd always mention it and talk about it kicking and stuff.

And she did start getting a little short-tempered closer to her due date.........which is probably something that would happen to Fiona, if we're being honest.

I've seen two pregnant women closely (colleagues at work, kinda friends). They acted pretty normally. Just as they did before.

• enter image description here

MeatBicycle posted: »

The Gang at the Jathena wedding Springs: *throws bouquet Rhys: *catches it Fiona: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Rhys: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm back from the Halloween party with my Godzilla suit and my Darth Vader cape.

I played with the kids, my friends, aunties and uncles, my sister's friends uninterested of my suit. They're lifeless, I don't know.

I'm back from the thread! So, I got BL2 and let's play, shall we? (Optional)

• i feel like I just offended half the women here with that pregnant comment

i'm so sorry, i didn't know, never been around one ;-;

• whats your steam name?

I'm back from the Halloween party with my Godzilla suit and my Darth Vader cape. I played with the kids, my friends, aunties and uncles,

• you're the best man!

On it. Well, this wasn’t a good sign. She hadn’t been worried when she’d realized that she’d skipped her period last month. But this w

• Are you their child everyone's been talking about recently?

Eryka posted: »

Rhyiona is on my mind since I'm -9 months old

• i think a lotta fat and sugar solves the problem for most pregnant women

yeah but surely there has to be some discomfort right?? I can't imagine it being sunshine and rainbows idk

• of course they wouldn't be provided with knives, because... heh

HAHA that's a good one

• edited October 2015

nvm

i feel like I just offended half the women here with that pregnant comment i'm so sorry, i didn't know, never been around one ;-;

• they'd accidentally stab rhys

of course they wouldn't be provided with knives, because... heh

• Of course not. But is it rainbows without the pregnancy? Not to me, anyway. Shit, I hate how I turn every discussion into a serious one.

yeah but surely there has to be some discomfort right?? I can't imagine it being sunshine and rainbows idk

• i just thought of seals on instict, i am a terrible person

i think a lotta fat and sugar solves the problem for most pregnant women

• exactly

they'd accidentally stab rhys

• i said something stupid apologies

nvm

• that became deep, i'm so sorry ;-;

Of course not. But is it rainbows without the pregnancy? Not to me, anyway. Shit, I hate how I turn every discussion into a serious one.

• Well, they gain a lot of weight, not just their stomach but also their feet and face swell up noticeably, so moving around is difficult. Frequent headaches are normal and mood swings happen, too, for example they're quicker to anger.

This is not all, but what I remember from my aunt's pregnancy last spring.

• I read it at first: half the pregnant women here... :) don't worry, there was nothing offensive in your words.

i feel like I just offended half the women here with that pregnant comment i'm so sorry, i didn't know, never been around one ;-;

• ah, okay, so I wasn't being that rude, this makes me feel better

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, they gain a lot of weight, not just their stomach but also their feet and face swell up noticeably, so moving around is difficult. Fre

• well, I wouldn't know if they're pregnant or not haha

thank you :)

I read it at first: half the pregnant women here... don't worry, there was nothing offensive in your words.

• Wolfie you need to stop worrying about offending everyone... I'm sure we're fine :)

• I FOUND HEAT ON AO3 and i read it and i just literally screamed into my pillow oh my god

There are at least two - after the vault and heat. Both awesome.

• Omg, I'm dying from laughter! Yvette you're worth saving, I knew it.

Pipas posted: »

Yes. Source

• I just want everyone to feel okay ;-;

Wolfie you need to stop worrying about offending everyone... I'm sure we're fine

• edited October 2015

I'd like to stop by and say Happy Halloween everyone!

Also, what would Rhys and Fiona would dress up as for Halloween? I think Rhys would be a Ghostbuster, the dork.

• Their child?

Are you their child everyone's been talking about recently?

• Why in the world would asking be rude?

ah, okay, so I wasn't being that rude, this makes me feel better

• edited October 2015

naw seals are pretty cute

besides the only info i have on this subject, comes from me trying to hook people up on sims 3, hah.

i just thought of seals on instict, i am a terrible person

• Just my name. That's all.

whats your steam name?

• oh... how did that go?

naw seals are pretty cute besides the only info i have on this subject, comes from me trying to hook people up on sims 3, hah.

• well... stereotypes?

Why in the world would asking be rude?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.