Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited November 2015

Heck, I'd be the one suing them!

Navoc posted: »

I'm not from the United States so I'm not an expert on their legal system, but I think if they announced to not do another season they might be sued for emotional abuse.

• @Kawaiii pls come back, its not the same without you

• It's just cruel circular logic. It's perfect because it's perfect.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

but it is perfect

• this is a truly beautiful conversation

It's just cruel circular logic. It's perfect because it's perfect.

• It is. It's pure Rhyiona. And pure perfection.

this is a truly beautiful conversation

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

@Kawaiii come back or I'll kill you! Wait... How is this even possible... By the way, you missed our Coke and °Degree° anniversary :-(

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

It is. It's pure Rhyiona. And pure perfection.

• Enough said.

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• @Kawaiii, please come back :(

You... you can call me Wolfsei again if you want to but please, come back ;-;

• No, this is actually a really good point.

While I would love a second season, it may not be filled with the Rhyiona moments we all loved in Ep. 5. I also wouldn't want Telltale to rush it (no, no, this isn't a joke...) and have it be anything less than what we got with the first season.

If it ended here, I'd be happy. We got what we wanted, both ships are determinantly canon, and we can imagine all sorts of possibilities for what happens after they get whisked away to a better life. :D

Mawula posted: »

Well, I maybe talking nonsence, but I loved the episode 5 so much, that I fear that season 2 may not be as Rhyion-ish. It may be best left a

• That's a fair point, but I think the moment where they have told all there is to tell has not yet been reached. With Indiana Jones for example, I hated the fourth movie, but I'm really happy that they didn't do only one - and all things considered, the fourth one didn't retroactively spoil the original trilogy for me at all.

Well, I maybe talking nonsence, but I loved the episode 5 so much, that I fear that season 2 may not be as Rhyion-ish. It may be best left a

• Can I call you Wolfsei?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@Kawaiii, please come back You... you can call me Wolfsei again if you want to but please, come back ;-;

• No.

Eryka posted: »

Can I call you Wolfsei?

• Look at that wonderful analogy. -applause-

That's a fair point, but I think the moment where they have told all there is to tell has not yet been reached. With Indiana Jones for examp

• If I leave the thread for 2 weeks, can I possibly call you Wolfsei or Wolf's Anus?

No.

• Neither.

If I leave the thread for 2 weeks, can I possibly call you Wolfsei or Wolf's Anus?

• Rhys and Fiona are a pair for the ages

Review: Tales from the Borderlands | Hardcore Gamer

further proving that rhysha is the ship for casuals HAHAHAH

It’s tough for an outsider to look at the praise Tales from the Borderlands is receiving without thinking it’s a bit hyperbolic and overblow

• "Your socks are ugly, btw."

enter image description here

"E-Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you hot piece of shit."

"I...!"

• But... Kawaiii can call you Wolfsei, why not me? :-(

Neither.

• 'Cause she's my sister ;>>

But... Kawaiii can call you Wolfsei, why not me? :-(

• That first gif though is gorgeous (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

"Your socks are ugly, btw." "E-Excuse me?" "You heard me, you hot piece of shit." "I...!"

• Hahaha! Rhys' last face is priceless! Like: " Me, hot?... But my socks are the hottest thing about me! Woman's logic...."

"Your socks are ugly, btw." "E-Excuse me?" "You heard me, you hot piece of shit." "I...!"

• Wolfsei sounds seducing.

Siscest confirmed.

@Kawaiii, please come back You... you can call me Wolfsei again if you want to but please, come back ;-;

• Ew wtf. Disgusting.

Wolfsei sounds seducing. Siscest confirmed.

• when she gives the good suck

• CONFIRMED

Ew wtf. Disgusting.

• Of course you're right too. Just 'the better is the enemy of good", it's a saying in Russian.

That's a fair point, but I think the moment where they have told all there is to tell has not yet been reached. With Indiana Jones for examp

CONFIRMED

• I would REALLY love a second season. Yeah, this would be a could place to stop for the shipping, but storywise (Which I care about most, after these perfect cahracters, along with the humor and music throughout this game and the Borderlands Series in general.) Season Two is a must at this point since there is so much fan support, to where this thread is actually now the most viewed thread on TTG[.]com (Aside from a support thread) This game is marvelous and deserving of much praise

No, this is actually a really good point. While I would love a second season, it may not be filled with the Rhyiona moments we all loved

• tfw you have a cute sweet Rhyiona thought

when she gives the good suck

• I know you want it

• Fair game, but in German there's a saying which means "if life gives you lemons, make ANOTHER SEASON OF TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS ALREADY!" ;)

Of course you're right too. Just 'the better is the enemy of good", it's a saying in Russian.

• Bye everyone! Have a good banana day!

• me: i hate cheesy romance ew

rhyiona: [exists]

me: [listens to the moulin rouge soundtrack 30 times and cries watching the same rhyiona scene over and over for 10 hours also eats a giant bowl of ice cream while writing 400 books of poetry about the way fiona looks at rhys ]

• Why do you all think Season 2 may not be filled with Rhyiona? I think, after the end of Ep5, where Rhys can admit that he likes Fiona, we would get even more Rhyiona moments than ever if they continue the story from Season 1.. especially after kind of a cliffhanger, where no-one knows where they are. I trust Telltale and I think they will try to satisfy both ships, but it might take them a little longer to make. Look how long it took them to make one episode after another.. But I think they won't disappoint us. You gotta believe.

No, this is actually a really good point. While I would love a second season, it may not be filled with the Rhyiona moments we all loved

• Ayy, the Germans know what's up. Kudos.

Fair game, but in German there's a saying which means "if life gives you lemons, make ANOTHER SEASON OF TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS ALREADY!"

• Chef pls

tfw you have a cute sweet Rhyiona thought

• Lemons, huh? I thought it meant good things XD

Fair game, but in German there's a saying which means "if life gives you lemons, make ANOTHER SEASON OF TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS ALREADY!"

• I foqin love this avatar.

Chef pls

• I'm such a sellout for my first fic, This is incase some of y'all missed it ;)

(This is some kinky shit I thought of a month or two after episode 1 released, I was a lurker at this time)

Fiona passes out

Rhys: FIONA!!!!

Sasha: OH MY GOD

Vaughn: What happened to her!

Rhys: I don't know!?! We were just talking and she suddenly passed out!

Sasha: She passed out because she saw your horrific face you monster!

Rhys: lol fuck you Sasha

Sasha puts Rhys in a chokehold

Rhys: You should be the saying one sorry but whatever, sorry.

Sasha pushes Rhys to the ground

Rhys: Thanks for letting me go

Rhys: Ok now, how do we get Fiona up....

Vaughn: Oh god she isn't breathing!

Rhys: Wait what?

Vaughn: ok uh Rhys you try to revive Fiona while me and Sasha go find help, ok.

Rhys: ok

Sasha and Vaughn leave the area

Rhys: ok just like how they taught me in high school....

Rhys takes off Fiona's shirt

Rhys: Oh shit what if someone walks in and thinks I'm a necrophiliac

Rhys: Alright whatever......here we go

Rhys begins to put pressure on Fiona's chest

Rhys: Up, down, up, down

Fiona begins to wake up

Fiona: Rhys?

Fiona: RHYS WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

Fiona punches Rhys in the face and starts kicking him

Fiona: YOU'RE FUCKING SICK

Rhys: FIONA STOP I WAS TRYING TO REVIVE YOU

Fiona: LIKE HELL RHYS

Rhys: NO REALLY, SASHA AND VAUGHN AREN'T HERE BECAUSE THEY WENT TO GO FIND HELP

Fiona: Oh....

Rhys: heh yea

Fiona: Sorry about that

Fiona: You don't mind giving me back my shirt?

Rhys: Yes I do mind Fiona

Fiona: Rhys cmon stop

Rhys throws her shirt across the room

Fiona: Oh for fuck's sakes

Fiona goes to get her shirt and bends over to pick it up

Rhys sneakily runs behind her and grabs her

Then more kinky shit happens after this that I can't post

This story is cringeworthy LMFAO

First fic I ever wrote....

There should be a few grammar mistakes but I don't really care but if this was an essay oh boy like hell I would keep my grammar good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.