What is the House you hate the most? (Poll)

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Link to the poll http://strawpoll.me/6007128

So in your experience with both the game and show and books which is the House you hate the most.Who would you like to see destroyed and on their knees?

Comments

• I dont even know who he is...Green senpai is my name on TWC

@Green613 someone has an admirer

• I dislike House Tyrell the most. Mainly because of Brianne who served Renly and house Tyrell and also because I find most of them so annoying that I would have loved to have them at the red wedding instead of the starks.

• It's gotta be House Frey, Walder is by far the most despicable person on GOT (IMO)

• I absolutely agree with you. I hate him so much that I avoid saying "heh" to laugh because I don't want to sound like him.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's gotta be House Frey, Walder is by far the most despicable person on GOT (IMO)

• Definitely House Frey.

• House Grimes is terrible, can't stand that Rick guy.

• edited November 2015

Agreed, Walder is a treacherous pile of dung. There is a special place in the seventh hell for him and the rest of the Freys

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's gotta be House Frey, Walder is by far the most despicable person on GOT (IMO)

• House Stark. They're the main reason for most of the shit that is currently going on in show, books and game. There are some Starks that are okay in my book (Bran, Sansa, sometimes Catelyn, Eddard wasn't smart, but wasn't annoying either), but most of them are either dumb, or arrogant, or not right in the head, or vengeance-obsessed, or the combination of above.

• Whitehill seems the most transparently villainous to me. Most of the houses by GRRM are actually compelling. Sure, the Lannisters and Boltons are pretty awful but they are well written and compelling. Whitehills are kind of just jerks in comparison.

• Why exactly are they just jerks in comparison, for example, to Lannisters? It's members that we know about have pretty well-written personalities, they have their goals, as they don't just run around killing people for no reason, and they've already tried to actually avoid fully destroying Forresters to reach them.

Demarcoa posted: »

Whitehill seems the most transparently villainous to me. Most of the houses by GRRM are actually compelling. Sure, the Lannisters and Bolt

• I hope he finds out what the pies Lord Manderly served him were made of before he dies.

Agreed, Walder is a treacherous pile of dung. There is a special place in the seventh hell for him and the rest of the Freys

• I can't stand the Freys at all - I just want Arya to quit the faceless men so badly and just go to the Riverlands and slaughter Walder and the whole pack of them out of revenge for the 2 Starks I really liked (Catelyn and Robb)

• He didn't serve those pies to Late Lord. He served them to Roose, his wife and two other Freys, but old man was at Twins.

Abeille posted: »

I hope he finds out what the pies Lord Manderly served him were made of before he dies.

• Coral is also pretty annoying.

Brodester08 posted: »

House Grimes is terrible, can't stand that Rick guy.

• edited November 2015

Oh you are right, Walder Frey can barely move around anymore. I read this forever ago (four years or so?) and was under the impression he attended to the wedding, but other Freys did instead.

I still want Walder Frey to find out about the Frey Pies before his death.

jarmoksk posted: »

He didn't serve those pies to Late Lord. He served them to Roose, his wife and two other Freys, but old man was at Twins.

• Boltons, they allowed the evil houses in the north to gain power.

• Other Freys did attend, in various forms.

Oh you are right, Walder Frey can barely move around anymore. I read this forever ago (four years or so?) and was under the impression he at

• Baked form best form.

jarmoksk posted: »

Other Freys did attend, in various forms.

• Beneath the crust, the bitter Frey!

Baked form best form.

• I don't know... I feel like the Boltons and Lanniesters leave more of an impact on me. I can understand where they are coming from and why, even if I think they are dirtbags. The Whitehills feel like dicks who are dicks exclusively for the sake of being dicks, and I don't like that. In comparison, their writing feels far more two-dimensional and less fleshed out than the other houses of GRRM's world. The Forrester's aren't much better for the same reason.

Krapinka posted: »

Why exactly are they just jerks in comparison, for example, to Lannisters? It's members that we know about have pretty well-written personal

Sign in to comment in this discussion.