Harys Episode 6

Gosh it sure felt good to kill that ginormous asshole! I'm not gonna lie though, I was a little nervous after he stabbed Asher/Rodrik. I was actually just as irritated with him as I was with Ludd. Also, I kinda thought that Harys looked like the DragonBorn from Skyrim wearing that Viking helmet lol.

What did you guys think about our last interaction with Harys??

Comments

• edited November 2015

I think he was over strong and I kinda wish Asher/Rodrik would have fared a little better in the fight.

• I loved knocking his stupid helmet off! And stabbing him in the mouth felt great! Stupid, poor man's excuse for the Mountain!

unseenclass posted: »

I think he was over strong and I kinda wish Asher/Rodrik would have fared a little better in the fight.

• Rodrik/Asher getting an entire zweihander through his stomach and managing to walk away kinda broke my immersion.

• edited November 2015

I thought it was kinda funny how the guy who was riding the horse to save Asher/Rodrik dies because of a single arrow when the brothers had been butchered up so badly looked like they'd been to a human slaughterhouse and lived through it

Nothox posted: »

Rodrik/Asher getting an entire zweihander through his stomach and managing to walk away kinda broke my immersion.

• I thought when he stabbed Rodrik there would be a Valar Morgulus pop up.

• LOL I hated that helmet too, Why the f...... goat horns ! it's like TT tried to make him look "awesome" but it came of as confusing and childish.

I loved knocking his stupid helmet off! And stabbing him in the mouth felt great! Stupid, poor man's excuse for the Mountain!

• Wait .. that guy's dead , i tought he just fell unconscious ..you can't die from a single arrow and he had leather armor on .

FishySticks posted: »

I thought it was kinda funny how the guy who was riding the horse to save Asher/Rodrik dies because of a single arrow when the brothers had been butchered up so badly looked like they'd been to a human slaughterhouse and lived through it

• He was twisting it as well I really hope Rodrik survives otherwise I will stop playing the game because I can't deal with all the Forrester death happening right now.

Rodrik/Asher getting an entire zweihander through his stomach and managing to walk away kinda broke my immersion.

• Me too! How was Asher not dead from that wound!?

NicWarden posted: »

I thought when he stabbed Rodrik there would be a Valar Morgulus pop up.

• I swear to the Lord Of Light if Rodrik dies at the beginning of Season 2 I will throw my Xbox into the fire.

Me too! How was Asher not dead from that wound!?

• I certainly want my Asher to get another crack at Gryff.

I swear to the Lord Of Light if Rodrik dies at the beginning of Season 2 I will throw my Xbox into the fire.

• I don't think it went through his stomach, I think it went through his side. I'm not 100% sure but I think that's where it hit.

• edited November 2015

The brothers' plot armors were so strong they started draining the life out of everyone around them so they could live

Dydix958 posted: »

Wait .. that guy's dead , i tought he just fell unconscious ..you can't die from a single arrow and he had leather armor on .

• I just think its funny that he has said only like a whole 25 words and everyone hated him just as much as Ludd and Gryff.

• He was a coward in my opinion. It took all that armor just to stand a chance against Asher and he still lost.

• I'll prepare the kindling.

I swear to the Lord Of Light if Rodrik dies at the beginning of Season 2 I will throw my Xbox into the fire.

• Well, he does get stabbed in the back during the fighting.

He was a coward in my opinion. It took all that armor just to stand a chance against Asher and he still lost.

• It felt damn fucking good killing him after he murdered Elissa, I heavily enjoyed it.

• edited November 2015

Not sure for Asher, but as Rodrik:

Two strikes to the head (so deaf and second scratched his cheek) two axe hits to the neck, a stab to the back, and a sword through the mouth. Harys can take some damage.

Brodester08 posted: »

Well, he does get stabbed in the back during the fighting.

• You're right, it was not the stomach but that's a huge untreated bleeding wound in the abdomen. It would be understandable since Rodrik already went through something like that (and Asher would be just as tough as him) but only if you consider the first survival of Rodrik believable.

soysauce posted: »

I don't think it went through his stomach, I think it went through his side. I'm not 100% sure but I think that's where it hit.

• The determinant curse has always been strong with Telltale who have yet to disprove it. The longest survival expectation is under 3 episodes for pivotal characters.

• I would argue whether he could take the sword to the mouth though. :)

Barthanax posted: »

Not sure for Asher, but as Rodrik: Two strikes to the head (so deaf and second scratched his cheek) two axe hits to the neck, a stab to the back, and a sword through the mouth. Harys can take some damage.

• Arrow through the heart

Dydix958 posted: »

Wait .. that guy's dead , i tought he just fell unconscious ..you can't die from a single arrow and he had leather armor on .

• I thought the season was going to end with Asher/Rodrik dying, I was just sitting looking at my screen thinking "well hes dead" but uh... that didn't happen. So Rodrik/Asher have super HP, or maybe they just had 1 HP left :P

• Killing him felt very satisfying! I hated him as much as Lard and Gryff

• Oh dear, high elven scum here. Elven supremacy is the only truth and all that jazz.

Killing Nords makes me happy. Killing Harrys while he looked like a Nord made me overjoyed.

• I raged when he stabbed the mom, and then to top it off, he stabs Rodrik/Asher. It felt so satisfying to make him eat my sword.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.