The people on here sure seem like a fickle lot...

13»

Comments

• I agree that the game has flaws and issues. But that doesn't change the fact that I enjoyed playing as Gared, Ethan, Mira, Asher and Rodrik. Some more than others, but I still love the character interaction and how my playstyle change every time we switch POV. I love this season and I hope we get Season 2 quickly (Not using the s-word...)

I can just ask one question to everyone.... ok yes I have defended this game saying It was good. But I also think there where issues with it

• Still. We liked it so we should be allowed to enjoy it amongs others. Not be shut down by dislikers and haters.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, at least I'm glad that there are still people that love the series like I do. But for me, it seems like the majority didn't like th

• I had fun. I love trying to think ahead of what would happen when deciding on a choice, even if it's a choice that seems inconsequential. Telltale are amazing at getting me/the community to think like that. GOT is perfect for this kind of thing as well. So as always, bravo TT.

I can just ask one question to everyone.... ok yes I have defended this game saying It was good. But I also think there where issues with it

• To be fair, it seems people have turned on the series as a whole after season 5. It was all rather sudden, it went from "Hurah! GOT is awesome!" To for god knows why, "The series is overrated, it never was that good." What the fuck happened? So what if season 5 wasn't the best season, it had a lot of great moments, and what, are people allowed to make zero mistakes in this day and age? You must be perfect, or you will be burned at the stake? I don't care, I love this series then, still do now, and all that applies to the game as well.

• Haha wow that sounds familiar... Sounds like all the GoT hate but for a different game.

How the turn tables... turn

Because I do not like MCSM at all. The graphics, the story, the characters, the humor, none of it feels right to me. And I doubt Episode 3 will be something else entirely, so...I almost surely will not like it.

• There's a difference between a cliffhanger (Tales, TWAU, TWDS1 had a cliffhanger) and an incomplete ending (can't even compare it, first game with no ending)

ALIENANGIE posted: »

So every to series that ends on a cliffhanger between seasons fails to tell a story? This is a common story telling device. It is very rar

• Hey man don't worry ! most of the people likes this game , it's even my favorite ttg game (as well as my favorite show and books :) ) .The negative minority is just being loud and shouting in corridors that's all , what iam gonna say doesn't mean much , but just look At your thread , it reached more likes , than all the others negative threads about the last episode of got . The majority of people like the game but just stay silent on the matter .I remember these forums when the last episode of s1 walking dead came out .A lot of complains about the fact that lee was dead .That your choice couldn't save him and all ...but in the end , but it became one of the best sellers oof the yeaar :)

• Maybe my hate for MCSM is irrational, but so is all the GoT hate.

How the tables... turn

What are you even saying?

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Haha wow that sounds familiar... Sounds like all the GoT hate but for a different game. How the turn tables... turn

• I remember those days, its been so long, huh. I'm sure your right.

Dydix958 posted: »

Hey man don't worry ! most of the people likes this game , it's even my favorite ttg game (as well as my favorite show and books ) .The ne

• edited November 2015

It's a reference to The Office

Or maybe our negativity is perfectly reasonable to us and that's all that really matters

But then again, I brought up great points to support my claim, about the plot and about the company's track record.

Maybe my hate for MCSM is irrational, but so is all the GoT hate. How the tables... turn What are you even saying?

• I just think ppl shouldn't be bashed for having different opinions. I know that I loved the game and enjoyed it because I'm critiquing it and asking for more.

We can argue, but let's not name call based on our opinions

• Me reading this comment:

It's a reference to The Office

Ok, I didn't catch that and should feel bad about myself.

Or maybe our negativity is perfectly reasonable to us and that's all that really matters

Fine, I can get behind that. He probably has a point, we should just accept the opinion of each other

But then again, I brought up great points to support my claim, about the plot and about the company's track record.

goddamnit

It's a reference to The Office Or maybe our negativity is perfectly reasonable to us and that's all that really matters But then again, I brought up great points to support my claim, about the plot and about the company's track record.

• Lol just wanted to troll you at the end

Me reading this comment: It's a reference to The Office Ok, I didn't catch that and should feel bad about myself. Or may

• Yeah, I know you weren't serious, I got the unedited comment in my inbox ;P

Lol just wanted to troll you at the end

• If you liked Mira's death...then yes...it was the best story for her.

I really don't want this forum to become toxic. This is like the only place that I can share the love I have with Game of Thrones, how mu

• LOL the Sean Bean thing is hilarious.

• I've been very careful to avoid name calling and @Telltaleguy1990 didn't either. We didn't bash anybody, we just stated our opinions of other people's opinions, and you know, that's not above criticism.

I just think ppl shouldn't be bashed for having different opinions. I know that I loved the game and enjoyed it because I'm critiquing it and asking for more. We can argue, but let's not name call based on our opinions

• Definitely not talking about you guys, you guys have been cool about your opinions.

I know I can do a lil better (and I know the age range is very wide here) but it's just something I wanted to post so we all remember

Demarcoa posted: »

I've been very careful to avoid name calling and @Telltaleguy1990 didn't either. We didn't bash anybody, we just stated our opinions of other people's opinions, and you know, that's not above criticism.

• I keep finding more people that enjoy and love it like you and me :)

Yeah, at least I'm glad that there are still people that love the series like I do. But for me, it seems like the majority didn't like th

• edited November 2015

I think you're right its just been a long time since one took this long to die out. TWD2 died quickly due to the Kenny/Jane forum war , MC story mode haters didn't logically understand anything about the game (some people confused it for MC itself) and Borderlands pasionists quickly ignored the haters till they left. This is just taking longer.

Dydix958 posted: »

Hey man don't worry ! most of the people likes this game , it's even my favorite ttg game (as well as my favorite show and books ) .The ne

• It's become my favourite Telltale game.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I keep finding more people that enjoy and love it like you and me

• Aye. One of my favourites too. Way better than that mess called The Walking Dead Season 2.

TheFurryOne posted: »

It's become my favourite Telltale game.

• It's actually my favorite Telltale game, too and favorite game in general :)

TheFurryOne posted: »

It's become my favourite Telltale game.

• Thats really cool.

It's actually my favorite Telltale game, too and favorite game in general

• Just made a theory thread :)

It's actually my favorite Telltale game, too and favorite game in general

• edited November 2015

Ah, I understand. We can (and should) all get along :)

Definitely not talking about you guys, you guys have been cool about your opinions. I know I can do a lil better (and I know the age range is very wide here) but it's just something I wanted to post so we all remember

Sign in to comment in this discussion.