The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Just done my second street theatre performance, spreading festive, Christmas joy to all the people in town.

All my energy is drained, hope you guys have had wonderful days. :-)

• edited November 2015

Happy what now?

Happy Thanksgiving, guys!

• Play the games and render yourself unto Bethesda. And, lo! Allow your soul to be cleansed and your life completed, as mine has been.

Thanks to the Steam sale, I got Fallout 1-4. Any advice from people who have played them, I don't really know all that much about the Fallout series but I've heard that it's really good.

• It isn't even December yet, but okay.

Just done my second street theatre performance, spreading festive, Christmas joy to all the people in town. All my energy is drained, hope you guys have had wonderful days. :-)

• Be friends with the Brotherhood of Steel, they are the good guys.

Thanks to the Steam sale, I got Fallout 1-4. Any advice from people who have played them, I don't really know all that much about the Fallout series but I've heard that it's really good.

• Haha, yup but in my opinion it's close enough to spread the joy, I love Christmas.. It's more to promote something for a local company but it's very Christmassy themed.

And all the kids love it, man.

It isn't even December yet, but okay.

• Sadly that's most likely the case tbh. Still would buy their games though

Telltales fan base in a nutshell. This is why telltale would die if they ditched the episodic shtick.

• wintour is coming/

• One of my local stores started showing off Christmas stock before November.

It isn't even December yet, but okay.

• So... I just bought Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on PSN thanks to Black Friday... What did you get (Or are getting)?

• I got Fallout 1-4 on Steam, looking forward to playing them.

CosmicSouls posted: »

So... I just bought Borderlands: The Handsome Collection on PSN thanks to Black Friday... What did you get (Or are getting)?

• I can't even load Steam, I get server errors.

I got Fallout 1-4 on Steam, looking forward to playing them.

• This Thanksgiving I am thannkful for BRENDON URIE

LA Devotee

• Or at least the lesser evil depending.

Be friends with the Brotherhood of Steel, they are the good guys.

• I'm tired of people shitting on the 7th-gen consoles (X360/PS3).

C'mon, look at how beautiful games look on those consoles. (TLOU & ROTTR)

• I love that movie but I think I like "For a Few Dollars More" better, plus that one also had a fantastic theme though not even close to as iconic as "The Ecstasy of Gold" (Name of the song you posted)
    enter link description here

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4 High noon.

• Another quick question, do I need to play the previous Fallout games to enjoy or understand some of the more later ones like 3 and 4? Because I really wanted to play Fallout 4 during my winter break and I don't think I will have the other games beaten by then especially since I'll have finals to study for.

• Do people forget that seventh-gen consoles are built with decade-old hardware? The hell do you expect?

I'm tired of people shitting on the 7th-gen consoles (X360/PS3). C'mon, look at how beautiful games look on those consoles. (TLOU & ROTTR)

• Eh...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I am playing Fallout 4 without playing the older ones apart from a bit of New Vegas and i haven't had any problems understanding it, the game is pretty easy to pick up and understand but there will be a small learning curve with weapon and armour modification but it's pretty fun to learn how to do that as you play.

Another quick question, do I need to play the previous Fallout games to enjoy or understand some of the more later ones like 3 and 4? Becaus

• Be friends with the wasteland Nazis, they're the good guys.

FTFY

• enter image description here

Do people forget that seventh-gen consoles are built with decade-old hardware? The hell do you expect?

• Thanks

OzzyUK posted: »

I am playing Fallout 4 without playing the older ones apart from a bit of New Vegas and i haven't had any problems understanding it, the gam

• going to surgery for monday.My finger on the leg is red...
    Wish me luck :(

• My finger on the leg is red

wat

Nah, seriously good luck :)

going to surgery for monday.My finger on the leg is red... Wish me luck

• enter image description here

Damn, these things are hard to beat. It took me six shots from my Mercenary grenade rifle to take one down.

• edited November 2015

I want to know where the fuck @BigBadPaul is, he hasn't been on in a while.

I miss him </3

• I kinda wanna change my gravatar, but at the same time, I like Bonnie and I wanna keep it. But I wanna change it.

• Anyone on here have far cry 4 for the xbone and wanna co op? GT:GTIMEMBER

• I finally saw Whiplash today, and holy fucking shit, the movie was awesome. J.K. Simmons was incredible in this movie, it's definitely one of the best movies I've ever seen.

• John Oliver is an amazing human being. If you've watched The Daily Show when Jon Stewart was still around, you might know Oliver from there. If not, well, you're missing out.

I love the guy so much. Oliver, Jon Stewart, and sorta Trevor Noah (Stewart's replacement) have been the only people to not only entertain me but keep me informed on world and political issues. :)

• enter link description here

If I could describe my current situation with one video...

• Huh? Is this a mod or do they actually appear?

Charlieh65 posted: »

Damn, these things are hard to beat. It took me six shots from my Mercenary grenade rifle to take one down.

• It is a mod. Doctor Who Vegas or something along those lines I believe.

Huh? Is this a mod or do they actually appear?

• **Shameless self promo

enter image description here

I am confused on whether her costume was dark blue or light blue in color. The gameplay videos I found had different colors so I was like: "fuck it, whatever."

• Fallout Who Vegas. It has all console rooms, some planets to visit, some quest, all outfits, working regeneration, Daleks, Cybermen, Autons, The Silence, Silurians, K-9 and best of them all, working Weeping Angels.

Huh? Is this a mod or do they actually appear?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.