Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• More like

enter image description here

Kennybadger posted: »

I would say more like this

• Yea, Ive never really written stories/fanfics.Ive written a poem once and the teacher said it was good but i dont really trust her judgment.

Thanks! and totally the amount of great writers on this forum is awesome!

• craving rhyiona

Eryka posted: »

How's my little Ray going? Fine?

• That's good, that's good. ^^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

craving rhyiona

• You should try! The feedback would be great.

Morphias posted: »

Yea, Ive never really written stories/fanfics.Ive written a poem once and the teacher said it was good but i dont really trust her judgment.

• this made me laugh so hard

More like

• okay, thank you, why?

this made me laugh so hard

• Ohuhoh..........no. Mine would be terrible. It would be worse than Helios crashing from the sky.

You should try! The feedback would be great.

• the accuracy

okay, thank you, why?

• I doubt that :)

Ohuhoh..........no. Mine would be terrible. It would be worse than Helios crashing from the sky.

• Helios crashing was pretty awesome, actually...

Ohuhoh..........no. Mine would be terrible. It would be worse than Helios crashing from the sky.

• You certainly know how to pop up out of nowhere. XD

Helios crashing was pretty awesome, actually...

• edited December 2015

I know about that. Im not very confident in my ability to do so. :\

I doubt that

• I'm bored at work, so...

Besides, it's one of my talents. Popping up out of nowhere. ...it scares people sometimes...

You certainly know how to pop up out of nowhere. XD

• Dodging a pure Rhysha ending, be like

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Saved

• Oh well i would have never guessed that. Well welcome to the convo. XD

I'm bored at work, so... Besides, it's one of my talents. Popping up out of nowhere. ...it scares people sometimes...

• i was gonna say that you sneaky peanut

Helios crashing was pretty awesome, actually...

• edited December 2015

Touché, I'll call this a draw

Dodging a pure Rhysha ending, be like

• Of course you can, feedback is very important to the artistic process I hear.

Fiona drifted across the room, falling weakly onto a couch, feeling totally helpless for only the second time in her life. But this time was somehow worse than the first. The man she loved was literally falling to pieces right in front of her and so far, she hadn’t been able to do anything to stop it, despite being here, with him, capable and willing. Lilith had said he hadn’t eaten since that day out in the Badlands. That had been three days ago

That's right where I started tearing up. I then lost it right at the ending.

Can I ask what part specifically? Just out of curiosity. And research, I guess...

• edited December 2015

Damn,Peanut. Phew i teared up a little......That was aww the feels. Good job.

Here it is. It's not fluffy. I'm not totally happy with the way it turned out, I think the pacing is a little off, but I'll keep working wit

• edited December 2015

You got this bro we got your back. signed the Bros

Yea, Ive never really written stories/fanfics.Ive written a poem once and the teacher said it was good but i dont really trust her judgment.

• @xtheunseenteenx Thinks so but idk...........

You got this bro we got your back. signed the Bros

• Beat you to it, ha!

But it's true. An entire space station falling onto the planet? Pretty epic. ...except for all the people who died.

i was gonna say that you sneaky peanut

• Well a some of them were heartless people. You win some you lose some.

Beat you to it, ha! But it's true. An entire space station falling onto the planet? Pretty epic. ...except for all the people who died.

• Wow, that's actually the paragraph I had the hardest time getting right...

I'm...kind of happy that I actually made you cry? Like, it's...it's a compliment, in a way, you know?

Of course you can, feedback is very important to the artistic process I hear. Fiona drifted across the room, falling weakly onto a cou

• Thanks bro!

Damn,Peanut. Phew i teared up a little......That was aww the feels. Good job.

• I'll spare you the amount of times I've told myself the exact same thing...

Well a some of them were heartless people. You win some you lose some.

• No problemo. You did great! :) This only destroyed about half my heart. XD

Thanks bro!

• Okay this is either a reference or your threatening to kill me. 5 sec headstart?

I'll spare you the amount of times I've told myself the exact same thing...

• It is up to you, but if you do I know I got your back dude.

@xtheunseenteenx Thinks so but idk...........

• I'll consider it, but no promises.

It is up to you, but if you do I know I got your back dude.

• It's what Jack says no matter how Rhys responds to Jack telling him that he murdered people by bringing Helios down.

(Weirdly-worded sentence is worded weirdly.)

Okay this is either a reference or your threatening to kill me. 5 sec headstart?

• Oh now i feel ignorant. I cri evrytiem. Part of me wanted to just kill Jack and get it over with but at the same time deep down i felt for the guy.

It's what Jack says no matter how Rhys responds to Jack telling him that he murdered people by bringing Helios down. (Weirdly-worded sentence is worded weirdly.)

• Well, apparently I made Kenny cry...

...so, mission accomplished? I guess?

Hopefully all the upcoming fluff will heal your heart again.

No problemo. You did great! This only destroyed about half my heart. XD

• I could sense Kenny crying through the Bronesis. Yea i guess mission accomplished. I'm sure it will it always does. :)

Well, apparently I made Kenny cry... ...so, mission accomplished? I guess? Hopefully all the upcoming fluff will heal your heart again.

• LOL Well your hard work showed, quite nicely if I do say so myself.

Yeah it is, since depressing was what you were going for.

Wow, that's actually the paragraph I had the hardest time getting right... I'm...kind of happy that I actually made you cry? Like, it's...it's a compliment, in a way, you know?

• Ill support ya either way dude.

I'll consider it, but no promises.

• It kind of sucks, being a writer. I mean, you can read your own work, but it doesn't have the same emotional effect that it does on other people.

Which...is why I read other people's writing, too, lol.

But thank you, again. I've never been told that I evoked this kind of a response from someone, so this is nice to know.

LOL Well your hard work showed, quite nicely if I do say so myself. Yeah it is, since depressing was what you were going for.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.