The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited December 2015

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce a momentous, earth shattering change to my profile: I am temporarily retiring the iconic Crowd Control avatar for something better. However, Crowd Control will always carry it's legacy on in the hearts of our children.

• enter image description here

Peek a boo, I see you...

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce a momentous, earth shattering change to my profile: I am temporarily retiring the iconic Crowd

• Does anybody know how to change the forum timestamps to match my time zone?

• He's 16 in that interview? he looks like he's 12.

enter link description here

• You can't.

Brodester08 posted: »

Does anybody know how to change the forum timestamps to match my time zone?

• Oh. Well that sucks. I'm always really confused by the timestamps. Thanks anyway.

dojo32161 posted: »

You can't.

• They go by the Pacific Timezone, if that helps you.

Brodester08 posted: »

Oh. Well that sucks. I'm always really confused by the timestamps. Thanks anyway.

• edited December 2015

Peek a boo, I see you...

• Anyone else think telltale should change their game engine? Been seeing alot of people on other sites saying they should and I tend to agree with them. They aren't the same small company they were before walking dead they are bigger than that now and for them to be using the same engine all this time is ludicrous and I ain't talking the singer. Yeah they've made some improvements here and there, but I think its time they build a new engine or whatever.

• My hair is still in my natural light-brown one.

WarpSpeed posted: »

What color is your hair now? Why not try pink?

• Gun salute fires thrice

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce a momentous, earth shattering change to my profile: I am temporarily retiring the iconic Crowd

• Twitter, I love you.

enter image description here

• Nice profile pic Sniper

They go by the Pacific Timezone, if that helps you.

• I found a great video on the r/SyrianCivilWar subreddit that illustrates basic Middle Eastern history and how it relates to the clusterfuck we're currently dealing with. It's very interesting and easy to understand, so if you feel like you're in the dark about what's going on with Syria and ISIS, this would be a great place to start.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fzl3uZskzI8

• WHERE'S MY BATMAN SUB-FORUM?

• b

papai46 posted: »

WHERE'S MY BATMAN SUB-FORUM?

• edited December 2015

I say just go for it! It's only hair, you can change it back if you're not too fond of it. I know whenever I have the urge to dye my hair it never goes away until I do it.

And you could always try a wash out dye before you go all in.

I was thinking of dyeing my hair to blonde, idek anymore

• So... um... that happened :D

Not sure if I should be excited or not? I was never a fan of the Batman franchise. x)

• I can imagine the Batman forum will come within a couple days. With the exception of the Game of Thrones forum, new forums typically aren't too far off from the first game announcement (unless it's something very far off, like Marvel 2017).

papai46 posted: »

WHERE'S MY BATMAN SUB-FORUM?

• TTG constantly disappoints me when they make a announcement and it is not about a new season of TWAU.

• It's better than TWAU imo.

TTG constantly disappoints me when they make a announcement and it is not about a new season of TWAU.

• edited December 2015

I know that feel, mon amie.

TTG constantly disappoints me when they make a announcement and it is not about a new season of TWAU.

• So with this boss and the boss from the beta, DS3 is looking like it has some really creepy monsters. That's to be expected from the Souls' series, though. The boss encounter starts at about 1:15 in this video.enter link description here

• Well this is probably one of my favorite lines I've read in a book:

She'd invited more random boys over for cookies and milk than hardcore pedophiles.

• enter link description here

So this just popped up on my recommendations, reminded me of the many great (and not so great) movies of 2015.

• The batman announcement did bother me because they are collaborating with Warner Brothers again and it's not for TWAU S2, besides Batman is overdone and people are going to complain about them giving you choices Batman wouldn't make, besides which version of Batman are they using?

• Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of Batman either, but I think I will still play this game.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So... um... that happened enter link description here Not sure if I should be excited or not? I was never a fan of the Batman franchise. x)

• Honestly after that glitch infested nightmare that was GoT episode 6 on PS3, I'm all for telltale using a different engine

Anyone else think telltale should change their game engine? Been seeing alot of people on other sites saying they should and I tend to agree

• Agreed. I need TWAU Season 2 haha.

• What's on my mind is that this thread has 142176 comments. wtf.

• It would be neat if someone put together a line graph of number of comments on this thread per day since day 1, to see how its activity has trended over time.

No, I'm not going to do it.

Chilled posted: »

What's on my mind is that this thread has 142176 comments. wtf.

• edited December 2015

Looks great!

I'm kinda worried to but... It looks like FF7 but the gameplay mixed feelings

• The combat system is just not for me. Sure it looks cool, but I've always thought that gameplay is infinitely more important that graphics. This action/rpg combat system is the main reason I haven't played a FF game in a decade. At least I can still play the original FF7.

joshua007 posted: »

enter link description here Looks great! I'm kinda worried to but... It looks like FF7 but the gameplay mixed feelings

• edited December 2015

I have some mixed feelings about the gameplay to. But hé we can always play the original

The combat system is just not for me. Sure it looks cool, but I've always thought that gameplay is infinitely more important that graphics.

• I got to go to Walker Stalker Con today in New Jersey and I got to meet Melissa Hutchison, it was awesome and she was so nice. I got a couple of pictures with her, she signed my Clementine hat (and I finally learned what the D is supposed to mean, apparently it's to some Japanese baseball team based on what she said), and we talked about Season 1 and 2 a bit as well as Season 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.