The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What seems to be the exact problem? I can tell the web team about this. On mobile, all I have are more than normal amount of buggy replies, that makes it hard for me to hit the reply problem, which I get often anyone (if weird clicking stuff)

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, from time to time.

• Sometimes when I come here it looks like I'm not logged in, but when I click "My Account" it takes a while before the error message flashes up saying it has trouble processing the request, this can happen for up to twenty or so minutes, and this happens across all devices at the same time.

What seems to be the exact problem? I can tell the web team about this. On mobile, all I have are more than normal amount of buggy replies, that makes it hard for me to hit the reply problem, which I get often anyone (if weird clicking stuff)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It looked like the forum database was down, it seems to be working again now so hopefully there are no more errors.

dojo32161 posted: »

Sometimes when I come here it looks like I'm not logged in, but when I click "My Account" it takes a while before the error message flashes

• edited December 2015

That's a relatively popular opinion. Life is Strange is at least in terms of facebook interest more popular than Telltale's Game of thrones and Tales from the Borderlands combined, which, while hardly the be all and end all, shows it is at least doing something right when it comes to it's storytelling, and perhaps some things better than Telltale.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So... I've been watching this video and I just found out that it's kinda full of shit: enter link description here Just go to 7:43 and you'll see my point. LiS has better storytelling than Telltale games? Um... WTF.

• I know. But I seriously have to disagree with it.

Flog61 posted: »

That's a relatively popular opinion. Life is Strange is at least in terms of facebook interest more popular than Telltale's Game of thrones

• why are there so many fans for lis

I know. But I seriously have to disagree with it.

• God knows why.

But some people say it's because of the IP. It's original (or something like that).

why are there so many fans for lis

• here bro :)

joshua007 posted: »

How do you tag someone? Edit: Ooh I just found out @Markd4547 Where are you?

• edited December 2015

It's original (or something like that).

Ehhh original? no.

enter link description here

Curtis from Misfits has the power to rewind time.

More people who can rewind time

Zephyr (Castlevania)

Aeon (Castlevania)

Cpl. Simone Cole (Clive Barker's Jericho)

Dr. N. Tropy (Crash Bandicoot)

Cryptosporidium (Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon)

Dante (Devil May Cry)

Geryon (Devil May Cry 3)

Elizabeth/Anna DeWitt (BioShock Infinite)

Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)

God knows why. But some people say it's because of the IP. It's original (or something like that).

• Sometimes I think the cat is only pretending to like me.

• Ugh.... running out of Hard drive space on xbox one....

• edited December 2015

It's rather original in other ways it's handling of sound design and viewing angles is unusual for video games. Nothing can claim to be totally original anyway.

Just because other characters can time travel doesn't mean it's impossible for the game to have any originality any more so than the fact that TWD is set in a zombie apocalypse means that Telltale weren't being remotely original in any aspect of the handling of this space.

Brodester08 posted: »

It's original (or something like that). Ehhh original? no. enter link description here Curtis from Misfits has the power to re

• We've all been there. All of us.

Ugh.... running out of Hard drive space on xbox one....

• my internet has been down for ~2 days already wtf.

luckily i was able to borrow a pocket wifi from my mom, so it's all good.

• Mark you have returned YES YES YES
    I missed you brother, Last Of Us team behind Uncharted 4 remember

Markd4547 posted: »

here bro

• cool

For some odd reason, the forums kept on crashing. but here is a wip render of Ellie from TLOU (this doesn't have any lights)

• The final render is available here! :)

cool

• edited December 2015

Well my day just suddenly brighten up a whole lot. I found an old Jpeg file of the one comic page I couldn't access! (See vent thread for the whole story) It has the base work and detailed work, much of it done! I just need to erase the base work under the detailed work and I can just finish the last five panels on it and boom, done! So not the whole page is lost! :D

EDIT: Typos! Typos everywhere! Raghh! Flips all the tables

• KILL PEOPLE, BURN SHIT, FUCK SCHOOL!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dg36FSiMHA4

Shit takes me back to senior year, listening to Odd Future and being an edgy af teenager. Good times...

• The mobile forum is pretty glitchy for me (sometimes the webpage won't load properly and will flash between the page and a white screen), but for all I know that could be Internet Explorer being fucked on mobile.

What seems to be the exact problem? I can tell the web team about this. On mobile, all I have are more than normal amount of buggy replies, that makes it hard for me to hit the reply problem, which I get often anyone (if weird clicking stuff)

• edited December 2015

Found heaven in a little place in my mall called Back To The Media. I entered the place and heard angels singing. Everywhere I looked I saw old video games and old consoles. You name it N64, Atari, Sega Genesis, NES, some console called Retrocon or something like that which played all types of different games. They even had some newer games too. It was awesome! Almost makes me glad that it replaced the gamestop at the mall.

• So guess what movie I'm seeing at midnight on December 17th!

• Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip?

So guess what movie I'm seeing at midnight on December 17th!

• enter image description here

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip?

• Curse you Internet for my joke was not picked up.

Nice though. I'm very excited for it, but if it's terrible than J. J. Abrams is Jar Jar Abrams.

• I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not, so I figured I wouldn't fuck it up even worse by taking it out of context.

Although, I think this means I'll be seeing it before most of the Americans on here, since Australia is ahead of the U.S by a few hours.

Curse you Internet for my joke was not picked up. Nice though. I'm very excited for it, but if it's terrible than J. J. Abrams is Jar Jar Abrams.

• How much have you kept up with the film?

I wasn't sure if it was a joke or not, so I figured I wouldn't fuck it up even worse by taking it out of context. Although, I think this

• Aside from seeing all the trailers, not much. I've decided not to let myself know too much about the film going in (that's why I'm glad the trailers are a bit vague), because I hate being able to predict movies. That's what ruined the Hunger Games sequels for me.

How much have you kept up with the film?

• WTF Twitter? apparently I followed myself three times....

enter image description here

enter image description here

• Oh I'd thought it be some thing good :/

• I think about watching ff7 Advent Of Children again after years, I have the DVD but the blu ray version has 45 minutes extra content NO SERIOUSLY!

• this bus im on is so slow and was caught up in traffic so im probably going to be late for work luckily i e got my japanese muisc downloaded onto my vita

• i love that film

I think about watching ff7 Advent Of Children again after years, I have the DVD but the blu ray version has 45 minutes extra content NO SERIOUSLY!

• Getting real tired about the weather atm. I want cold. It's been like -10 degrees (celcius) the whole month, I need my -40.

• Today would have been Frank Sinatra's 100th birthday! I suggest you all go listen to "One for my Baby (And One More for the Road)" in memory of the wonderful man. :)

• You Finns are weird.

finlander posted: »

Getting real tired about the weather atm. I want cold. It's been like -10 degrees (celcius) the whole month, I need my -40.

• enter link description here

I'm hyped no sign of Wolverine wtf I hope his in this

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3385516/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

no sign on any starring cast I checked for Hugh Jackman

• Maybe 35?

Brodester08 posted: »

WTF Twitter? apparently I followed myself three times....

• edited December 2015

GIVE ME MY COLD!!

BigBlindMax posted: »

You Finns are weird.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.