The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Minus 10? I envy you. Where I am, it is summer at the moment, although the weather pattern isn't making its mind up about it. One day, we might have 17 celcius with a shower or two, and then it will swiftly rise to 30+ degrees in few days.

finlander posted: »

GIVE ME MY COLD!!

• I can't give you any, I live in Florida.

But we have swampiness in spades.

GIVE ME MY COLD!!

• edited December 2015

That's exactly how our summers are too :-D We actually sometimes get +25 degrees in summers, but rarely. Maybe in the South more often.

Minus 10? I envy you. Where I am, it is summer at the moment, although the weather pattern isn't making its mind up about it. One day, we might have 17 celcius with a shower or two, and then it will swiftly rise to 30+ degrees in few days.

• Then give me all of yer heat so I can warm my sauna up with it.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I can't give you any, I live in Florida. But we have swampiness in spades.

• I was going to make a Tumblr blog about taking the piss out of the small but highly noticeable groups of bag eggs in Borderlands fandom. Unfortunately I decide not to do that because 1.It's already been done and 2.Anxitey is a bitch. But I needed to share one of them so I'm juuust going to leave this here...

• Yeah, although it's apparently supposed to rise past 30 degrees this week.

You know, my mum came to Australia in the 90's, and she's always said that summer has been getting colder each year.

Minus 10? I envy you. Where I am, it is summer at the moment, although the weather pattern isn't making its mind up about it. One day, we might have 17 celcius with a shower or two, and then it will swiftly rise to 30+ degrees in few days.

• Move to central Florida, live in a sauna.

Then give me all of yer heat so I can warm my sauna up with it.

• Don't you just love it when a random company you've never heard of based in India calls your house about your computer that's been disconnected from the internet for months then calls you a liar when you explain it to them? People go out of their way to be deliberately obnoxious

• Finally getting around to replaying witcher 3!!

• Awesome and I never played any Witcher before yet I'm tempted

Give me updates on the gameplay please and how fun it is :)

Finally getting around to replaying witcher 3!!

• Great game! It got me so involved in the story I've taken to reading the books now!

Finally getting around to replaying witcher 3!!

• Today marks the one year anniversary I got diagnosed with diabetes. I should celebrate with cake.

• Hehe... Funny...

enter image description here

• ayyy lmao

Hehe... Funny...

• enter image description here

Hehe... Funny...

• Hehe... Funny...

• It's not a sauna if the temperature isn't over +120 degrees by our standards, but I've heard it's hot as hell in there though :-D

Move to central Florida, live in a sauna.

• It sure is hot. Summers are usually 85-90° F with 100% humidity.

It's not a sauna if the temperature isn't over +120 degrees by our standards, but I've heard it's hot as hell in there though :-D

• edited December 2015

enter image description here

Hehe... Funny...

• So, there's this small itchy bump at the base of my thumb

Imagine that bump to be like a mosquito bite, but add another one to the side

i fear its a cockroach bite (which is very harmless) but my arm seems a little droopy

holy shit

im scared

• You're Australian, right?

Just be thankful it wasn't a Funnel Web spider. :)

So, there's this small itchy bump at the base of my thumb Imagine that bump to be like a mosquito bite, but add another one to the side

• Whatever you do, don't immediately self-diagnose! That only makes things worse.

In the past I've diagnosed myself with a migraine, multiple sclerosis, and motor neuron syndrome. (None of them were actually real)

So, there's this small itchy bump at the base of my thumb Imagine that bump to be like a mosquito bite, but add another one to the side

• enter image description here

enter link description here

Irish Legend only needed 13 seconds to become champion not bad

• LOL seriously

Markd4547 posted: »

enter link description here Irish Legend only needed 13 seconds to become champion not bad

• Who is gonna celebrate christmas?

• I hope Michone will get out soon.

this part of the forum will be full with people again

• edited December 2015

I know it isn't but a part of me will always think it was fixed just for the fact that Ronda Rousey just lost and Dana White would have had a stroke if his other big star lost.

Markd4547 posted: »

enter link description here Irish Legend only needed 13 seconds to become champion not bad

• edited December 2015

AAAAAAAAAANNND THE THREAD MJÖLNIR HAS STRICKEN ONCE AGAIN!!!

Well, there goes what was my second favourite active thread, although I can see why it was closed. I will miss our time piling shit on Trump.

• Just be thankful it wasn't a Funnel Web spider.

Last I read, they have only ever been atributed to 13 deaths, and that was before the anti-venom was intrduced. Since then, it has killed no one.

You're Australian, right? Just be thankful it wasn't a Funnel Web spider.

• It was just a matter of time anyway. Can't say I'm surprised.

AAAAAAAAAANNND THE THREAD MJÖLNIR HAS STRICKEN ONCE AGAIN!!! Well, there goes what was my second favourite active thread, although I can see why it was closed. I will miss our time piling shit on Trump.

• Sadly, neither can I.

TheCatWolf posted: »

It was just a matter of time anyway. Can't say I'm surprised.

• Sarcastically forced gasp Surely, you would not attack the Fallout thread?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2015

Well I'm building a board game based off The Hunger Games for English class.

• Ikr? it's so beautiful.

what the fUCK

• Nor didI say it would be fatal. But I imagine, it would still be rather uncomfortable feeling your body slowly succumb to paralysis until you get the injection.

Just be thankful it wasn't a Funnel Web spider. Last I read, they have only ever been atributed to 13 deaths, and that was before the anti-venom was intrduced. Since then, it has killed no one.

• The people's hammer strikes!

AAAAAAAAAANNND THE THREAD MJÖLNIR HAS STRICKEN ONCE AGAIN!!! Well, there goes what was my second favourite active thread, although I can see why it was closed. I will miss our time piling shit on Trump.

• Lock the Rhyiona thread. I want to see the shitstorm.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.