Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'LL REGRET NIGHT TIME POSTS WITH YOU.

In regards to edit 2, I stumbled across that one a while ago. Only read the first few chapters though.

Mawula posted: »

Good morning, guys! 85 feed, nice If you have missed my request during forum lags, I asked for name suggestions for the roleplay So, an

• I can't believe I dragged Wolfenus into this Jack thing....

But, it is probably not my fault. Jack is too charming :)

I'LL REGRET NIGHT TIME POSTS WITH YOU. In regards to edit 2, I stumbled across that one a while ago. Only read the first few chapters though.

• Blessed lad*

Nice. Cause this love is surely infectious, just look at Wolfenus.... Poor lad.

• I just can't get into Jack like that. He's a great character, sure, and he's funny, but there's just something that turns me off to him in any kind of...other way.

Except for that one "come get me" gif....

I can't believe I dragged Wolfenus into this Jack thing.... But, it is probably not my fault. Jack is too charming

• Good morning, just woke up too. How are you?

I'm bad in names lmao.

Good morning, guys! 85 feed, nice If you have missed my request during forum lags, I asked for name suggestions for the roleplay So, an

• So I heard you were neutral on one of the greatest characters.

enter image description here

I just can't get into Jack like that. He's a great character, sure, and he's funny, but there's just something that turns me off to him in any kind of...other way. Except for that one "come get me" gif....

• edited December 2015

These are names for the random Hyperion employees with them, right?

Russell Briggs

Kimberly Hewitt

• edited December 2015

Gosh dang it...

Do you have some weird sixth sense involving Jack? You just appear whenever he's mentioned.

So I heard you were neutral on one of the greatest characters.

• Stress and a bit of boredom have cause me to return.

• edited December 2015

Awesome Maw, just what I needed. :)

Edit: yeah thats perfect, thanks

• yeah, hell of a typo there on my part :D

Blessed lad*

• Sounds good. @Daryace, you are going with Kim? I bet she would be writing her surname with Hyperion H...

These are names for the random Hyperion employees with them, right? Russell Briggs Kimberly Hewitt

• edited December 2015

That feeling when you're trying to convince a friend that Rhyiona is the one true ship and you got em' on the ropes and are ready to pull out the video evidence but only Rhysha has a best moments video on Youtube :/ I'LL GET EM THOUGH. (he's never even played tftbl what am I doing lmao)

• Jack is using his hands to type here :)

Gosh dang it... Do you have some weird sixth sense involving Jack? You just appear whenever he's mentioned.

• Now that you've posted that gif, I'm reeeal goood.

Lol, I'm already working for 1 hour. 10 am here.

Good morning, just woke up too. How are you? I'm bad in names lmao.

• edited December 2015

I posted it one hour ago lmao.

It's currently 8:00 am here.

I'm good too.

Now that you've posted that gif, I'm reeeal goood. Lol, I'm already working for 1 hour. 10 am here.

• what am I doing lmao

FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT, SOLDIER.

RickSanchez posted: »

That feeling when you're trying to convince a friend that Rhyiona is the one true ship and you got em' on the ropes and are ready to pull ou

• That....that kitten.

I WANT IT.

I posted it one hour ago lmao. It's currently 8:00 am here. I'm good too.

• I may miss the notifications with all the load :)

What a nice guy (on the gif. Nah, jk, of course I meant you).

I posted it one hour ago lmao. It's currently 8:00 am here. I'm good too.

• I WANT TO BE HIM.

Fixed :)

That....that kitten. I WANT IT.

• edited December 2015

If you meant that....

I may miss the notifications with all the load What a nice guy (on the gif. Nah, jk, of course I meant you).

• Why do you keep doing this to me!

If you meant that....

• edited December 2015

I want to be the kitten? Lol.

I am about that sleepy right now, though.

I WANT TO BE HIM. Fixed

• Because your choice to trust Fiona was the worst choice you've made in your life. Probably not I'm just trying to make you feel bad.

(Tip, you can copy a save file and play Episode 2 on it. Every episode 1 option will be chosen but you have to replay 3,4 and 5)

Why do you keep doing this to me!

• Yes because Dameon Clarke is petting him.

Dameon is a cutie.

I want to be the kitten? Lol. I am about that sleepy right now, though.

• Agreed! When you think about it everything about their interaction in ep 5 shows how far they have come as people and as friends; like Rhys actually starts to exhibit a more trusting and playful demeanor towards Fiona as seen with the fruit and Good cop, Bad Cop scene. it's so cool to see their relationship progress in the story. I was so waiting for a quick awkward spur of the moment hug during an event or something, maybe at the end. I'm a tiny bit salty that all we got were the gazes and glances at the end, Sasha and Vaughn both got to hug Rhys and I'm just over here like coughwhere'smyrhyionahugcough there's not really any physical contact between them say for the group hug they were both in and the 000.5 second hand grab at the end. Buut then again I'm pretty greedy haha

Klowbi posted: »

Omg yes I noticed this too and was like, "Rhys it's almost sad how obvious it is that you dig her. Just kiss already, pls. Or confess.(At th

• make you feel bad.

Yeah, I got that. I think I kinda like it. Makes me want to write more Jack to atone :)

Thanks for the tip!

Because your choice to trust Fiona was the worst choice you've made in your life. Probably not I'm just trying to make you feel bad. (Tip

• enter image description here

make you feel bad. Yeah, I got that. I think I kinda like it. Makes me want to write more Jack to atone Thanks for the tip!

• ...I'd actually be okay with that.

Sorry, Stacey.

Yes because Dameon Clarke is petting him. Dameon is a cutie.

• That guy (Dameon Clarke) is a marvel!

• Hey guys I'm in a sad mood so a sad/kinda beautiful fic coming your way :):

• Friends dont let frineds ship Rhysha

RickSanchez posted: »

That feeling when you're trying to convince a friend that Rhyiona is the one true ship and you got em' on the ropes and are ready to pull ou

• Ahhh, truly they are meant to be. <3

Source

• Huh? What about your bro, Wolfenus?

Kennybadger posted: »

Friends dont let frineds ship Rhysha

• I look forward to it, but please dont be sad. Now what can we do to cheer you up

Hey guys I'm in a sad mood so a sad/kinda beautiful fic coming your way :

• The bro is strong in him, I have faith that he will choose the right path....And I was mostly joking

Huh? What about your bro, Wolfenus?

• It is him?! Oh my god, why didn't I notice it?

Now, your comment makes more sense to me.

Yes because Dameon Clarke is petting him. Dameon is a cutie.

• Yes! Anotha! Welcome, friend. : ) Most moments are preeety subtle sadly so gonna have to go with the obvious af vault scene, their chemistry was ON. POINT. the eyes, the faces, the dialogue...the frickin' walking animations. You felt your dream of Rhyiona finally coming alive right before your very eyes, it was pure magic.

PannaMoxxi posted: »

Uhm. hello? waves I'm here because I'm in Rhyiona team now! What's your favourite moment of them?

• Okay. My final paper is finished, I am exhausted, and I am about to pass out.

BUT. Tomorrow will be dedicated to recording Episode 5 and finishing up the reaction pic albums for the upcoming RP. And I may finally get to keep working on my writing again, yay! I have not forgotten the prompts I was given, never fear.

Today was great, that selfie thread is great, all you people are great, tomorrow is gonna be great. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to drool on someone's shoulder get some sleep. Good night!

• Oooh I can tell this is gonna be good! You have piqued my interest.

kristi78968 posted: »

Got a huge migraine but before I go, here's something I'm working on. @GrowlingPeanut really loves the idea. There she was, standing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.