Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• joking

Me too, Kenny, me too.

Kennybadger posted: »

The bro is strong in him, I have faith that he will choose the right path....And I was mostly joking

• Good night!

Okay. My final paper is finished, I am exhausted, and I am about to pass out. BUT. Tomorrow will be dedicated to recording Episode 5 and

• Whoo! Will I wake up to it? I hope so!

Hey guys I'm in a sad mood so a sad/kinda beautiful fic coming your way :

• I showed him side by side pictures of Sasha and Fiona and asked which one he as the player would theoretically prefer in terms of attraction. His exact words were: "Fiona easily. Sasha looks like jailbait" and I couldn't help but laugh it was so fucked up lol poor Sasha. He retracted the jailbait statement when I showed him her ep 5 getup but still opted for Fiona. As of now he is neutral towards both ships but I got some tricks up my sleeves, he's gonna get riggity riggity Rhyiona'd.

RickSanchez posted: »

That feeling when you're trying to convince a friend that Rhyiona is the one true ship and you got em' on the ropes and are ready to pull ou

• Good night to you and may you have a wonderful, productive day in the morn : )

• Sorry darling, im just not all there tonight. Should have realized you were just picking.

Mawula posted: »

joking Me too, Kenny, me too.

• Sleep well, Peanut

Okay. My final paper is finished, I am exhausted, and I am about to pass out. BUT. Tomorrow will be dedicated to recording Episode 5 and

• Huh, same here. I sometimes present myself so slow here :)

Sorry darling, im just not all there tonight. Should have realized you were just picking.

• edited December 2015

Lol I'm sure your just making every word purrrfect. ;)

Huh, same here. I sometimes present myself so slow here

• I mean slow as not getting jokes and stuff :P

Lol I'm sure your just making every word purrrfect.

• O.O ok, I'm going to take that as a sign and go.....

I mean slow as not getting jokes and stuff :P

• Nooo! As a sign of what? I was talking about myself not grasping things as good as I can in rl here. Probably due to foreign language.

O.O ok, I'm going to take that as a sign and go.....

• edited December 2015

I wasn't refering to you darling, I still got lots of love for ya, and to be honest I would love to chat with ya longer. Just I'm out of it and got somework to finish. So I can go home post that selfie for ya.

Edit: a sign my grasp of english is the same as a 7 year old

Nooo! As a sign of what? I was talking about myself not grasping things as good as I can in rl here. Probably due to foreign language.

• My English vocabulary is around 12 thousand words (compared to 20 thousand of an educated adult).

I wasn't refering to you darling, I still got lots of love for ya, and to be honest I would love to chat with ya longer. Just I'm out of it

• edited December 2015

My grasp has nothing to do with that. I think your english is wonderful. I at the moment just am tired and my ability to read has dropped, thats all darling. :)

My English vocabulary is around 12 thousand words (compared to 20 thousand of an educated adult).

• Get some sleep, dear :)

My grasp has nothing to do with that. I think your english is wonderful. I at the moment just am tired and my ability to read has dropped, thats all darling.

• Wish I could im at work, two more hours to go. :)

Get some sleep, dear

• You work at night? This is so hard for me even to imagine!

Wish I could im at work, two more hours to go.

• edited December 2015

Yeah, it's normally not this bad, just been a hectic night. Nothing this old boy can't handle though. ;) Also why is it that hard to imagine?

You work at night? This is so hard for me even to imagine!

• So.... curious mode on.... what do you do, old boy?

Yeah, it's normally not this bad, just been a hectic night. Nothing this old boy can't handle though. Also why is it that hard to imagine?

• Lol it's a secret. ;)

So.... curious mode on.... what do you do, old boy?

• Wow, ok.

Lol it's a secret.

• Sorry, that was a lousy attempt at humor, I'm a Detention Officer, honey.

Wow, ok.

• Still wow. That's some kind of a policeman, right?

I'm afraid we are overstepping the off topic limit, lol.

Sorry, that was a lousy attempt at humor, I'm a Detention Officer, honey.

• Check your PMs

Still wow. That's some kind of a policeman, right? I'm afraid we are overstepping the off topic limit, lol.

• Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• Hi guys, how's everything going?, I really miss coming here.
    I've been busy playing Fallout and Undertale ( I love it so much) ..and now my exams are coming up ;-;

• edited December 2015

great now, wasn't in that great a mood earlier, how you doing Bro.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^ How are you all today?

• I'm good. Just watching some videos on Youtube ^-^

Thank you for asking, bro c:

great now, wasn't in that great a mood earlier, how you doing Bro.

• Hi guys, how's everything going?

Hey, Kimmy. Everything's good, I guess cx

I really miss coming here.

Yeah, we really missed you D:

I've been busy playing Fallout and Undertale ( I love it so much)

;^)

and now my exams are coming up ;-;

Well... that sucks :(

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hi guys, how's everything going?, I really miss coming here. I've been busy playing Fallout and Undertale ( I love it so much) ..and now my exams are coming up ;-;

• Yeah sounds good dude, I'm just proof reading this fanfic. You know what screw selfies this thing is nerve wrecking.

I'm good. Just watching some videos on Youtube ^-^ Thank you for asking, bro c:

• Tfw I have to upload my selfie today ;-;

Seriously, I even gave a promise ;_;

Yeah sounds good dude, I'm just proof reading this fanfic. You know what screw selfies this thing is nerve wrecking.

• We're waiting...

Tfw I have to upload my selfie today ;-; Seriously, I even gave a promise ;_;

• Hi Wolfenus how are you??

enter image description here

!!! ..also something changed here?? the comments look different

Hi guys, how's everything going? Hey, Kimmy. Everything's good, I guess cx I really miss coming here. Yeah, we really

• Hi Wolfenus how are you??

I'm good. Just watching some videos :)

!!! ..also something changed here?? the comments look different

Um... what do you mean by that? You kinda confused me xd

Hi Wolfenus how are you?? !!! ..also something changed here?? the comments look different

• You guys will see it soon enough today. ;-;

If I won't show it, then you know what to do ;_;

We're waiting...

• Um... what do you mean by that? You kinda confused me xd

Oh I guess I didn't come here so long o_o I don't know something looks different ??

Welp nevermind I gotta study now bye~ ^-^

Hi Wolfenus how are you?? I'm good. Just watching some videos !!! ..also something changed here?? the comments look different Um... what do you mean by that? You kinda confused me xd

• I recommend running if you don't. Girls aren't very forgiving to guys who break promises, Bro.

You guys will see it soon enough today. ;-; If I won't show it, then you know what to do ;_;

• Well, there was some drama before. But we try not to talk about it.

Have fun with studying ^w^

Um... what do you mean by that? You kinda confused me xd Oh I guess I didn't come here so long o_o I don't know something looks different ?? Welp nevermind I gotta study now bye~ ^-^

• Eh. I told them that they can spam me with Rhack if I don't keep my promise :D

I recommend running if you don't. Girls aren't very forgiving to guys who break promises, Bro.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.