Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I just got Borderlands 2 on Steam and let it be known I'd love to play with my fellow Rhyionas, whoever still plays! I'm new to it, but I will learn to be an okay vault hunter!!

enter image description here

Good news guys!! I am getting L4D on my PC! LETS HAVE SOME RHYIONA SURVIVAL! Also, should I get Borderlands on my PC or my Xbox? On my Xbox, I'd play more, but on PC, I'd play with you guys. So, what's it gonna be?

• Have a lovely vacation there, Dracu! <3

Dracu98 posted: »

so, after my amazing comeback that will be remembered for centuries, I'm now off for a week again (vacation...wohoo...) so, yeah, see ya guys ^^

• Hugs are okay for now; let the blowing be when it may <3

• Why is Dan a perfect human being and unattainable. Life just isn't FAIR.

• You gon-- you gonna take a shit on that desk. Yeah you are, :/

• edited December 2015

@Zapthroat just got Borderlands, also @Duck_Hunt recently got it. But He's not a Rhyiona ;p

RickSanchez posted: »

I just got Borderlands 2 on Steam and let it be known I'd love to play with my fellow Rhyionas, whoever still plays! I'm new to it, but I will learn to be an okay vault hunter!!

• That is really nobody's business.

Eryka posted: »

Wait a second, are you a virgin?

• excuse me

You gon-- you gonna take a shit on that desk. Yeah you are,

• It's decided. I'll get it on my Xbox.

Good news guys!! I am getting L4D on my PC! LETS HAVE SOME RHYIONA SURVIVAL! Also, should I get Borderlands on my PC or my Xbox? On my Xbox, I'd play more, but on PC, I'd play with you guys. So, what's it gonna be?

• It's decided. I'll get it on my Xbox.

• enter image description here

i mean i love borderlands and i can play with anyone

@Zapthroat just got Borderlands, also @Duck_Hunt recently got it. But He's not a Rhyiona ;p

• edited December 2015

Sorry for the double post

• It's for my science project, you need to tell me

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That is really nobody's business.

• MOAR RHYIONA RAIDING!!!!

I just got Borderlands 2 on Steam and let it be known I'd love to play with my fellow Rhyionas, whoever still plays! I'm new to it, but I will learn to be an okay vault hunter!!

• Awwww, would've loved you to join us on PC

Sorry for the double post

• ur steam link pls

• No, I don't.

It's for my science project, you need to tell me

• Okay. I'll have 0% in my project :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

No, I don't.

• ayy i'm adding you on steam c:

Duck_Hunt posted: »

i mean i love borderlands and i can play with anyone

• gimme zappy's steam link <3

• I know the feel tho, I play xbox more but i'm on steam to play with others xD but its your choice!

• Wait you actually have an Xbox?!?! I thought you were just trolling in that csgo game lmao.

RockMySocks posted: »

I know the feel tho, I play xbox more but i'm on steam to play with others xD but its your choice!

• edited December 2015

I play xbox more

This hurts me deeply Laura.

RockMySocks posted: »

I know the feel tho, I play xbox more but i'm on steam to play with others xD but its your choice!

• edited December 2015

I just ChOCKed

Source

• edited December 2015

Wow.Really silent here today,eh..

enter image description here

@Wolfenus54, @John_Smith13, @Eryka,anybody?

• Yeah... :'(

I guess not many people are here lately T.T

ZapThroat posted: »

Wow.Really silent here today,eh.. @Wolfenus54, @John_Smith13, @Eryka,anybody?

• C'mon,it's Saturday,why is it silent like that?

Anyway,how are you? ^_^

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah... I guess not many people are here lately T.T

• C'mon,it's Saturday,why is it silent like that?

I guess many people are not talking cause maybe they are spending some time with their families for Christmas.

Anyway,how are you? ^_^

Great. Just voice chatted with @RockMySocks and @OfficialSheriffMaybe ^-^
    What about you? <3

C'mon,it's Saturday,why is it silent like that? Anyway,how are you? ^_^

• I'm not here

Wow.Really silent here today,eh.. @Wolfenus54, @John_Smith13, @Eryka,anybody?

• You voice chatted with people? Omg, you are so lucky.

C'mon,it's Saturday,why is it silent like that? I guess many people are not talking cause maybe they are spending some time with the

• I know.

You should've heard RockMySocks and Sheriff's voices. Omg their voices were so beautiful <3

You voice chatted with people? Omg, you are so lucky.

• K,seems reasonable.Too bad I'd have to wait like 2 more days to make that damn Steam purchases and get my games -__-

Nice,I went out with my family today for lunch and had the worst bike trip ever,slept for 2 hours afterwards and..here I am.

Ready for the new year? ^^

C'mon,it's Saturday,why is it silent like that? I guess many people are not talking cause maybe they are spending some time with the

• No one invited me... :(

I know. You should've heard RockMySocks and Sheriff's voices. Omg their voices were so beautiful

• We didn't notice you were online ;P

No one invited me...

• I'm always online...

We didn't notice you were online ;P

• Someone posted this today

• K,seems reasonable.Too bad I'd have to wait like 2 more days to make that damn Steam purchases and get my games -__-

FeelsBadMan :c

Nice,I went out with my family today for lunch and had the worst bike trip ever,slept for 2 hours afterwards and..here I am.

Ugh... I really miss bike trips... :(

Ready for the new year? ^^

Haha, hella.
    Oh wait, I just said the word, didn't I? :v

K,seems reasonable.Too bad I'd have to wait like 2 more days to make that damn Steam purchases and get my games -__- Nice,I went out with

• Oh well... :p

I'm always online...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.