Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Would be a lot better without the hate speech on it, the art is good though.

Grayskull posted new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Looks great but what's Rhys trying to say?

• enter image description here

but, yeah I agree

Would be a lot better without the hate speech on it, the art is good though.

• O_O freaking sweet new bike, that's awesome!!!!

• Look's great!! ^_^

Green613 posted: »

Alright, here's what I got so far. (Also added country name under flag since I realized I would have more space with this newer design.)

• Pokémon is the cornerstone of any friendship or rivalry. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I haven't been here the whole day because I managed to patch a rl relationship via internet through Pokemon trades. That was a wild ride and I'm proud of it. so what are everyone's rhyiona resolutions for next year?

• Lol Thanks, darling....tbh I was hoping it wasn't too cheesy.

RickSanchez posted: »

I loved this, that gift idea was so adorable. Well done.

• Yes, I am! <3

You're a female right? I'm putting you down as female for now, until you respond to make sure of course

• Colors aren't good and you could arrange the differents things better than that.

what am i doing wrong pls help me

• Lmao this one is pretty old.

• agreed.

grayskull didn't post anything new for 16 days already. 16 days...

enter image description here

Lmao this one is pretty old.

• Well it's new to me

(runs away crying like Rhys)

agreed. grayskull didn't post anything new for 16 days already. 16 days...

• Hello from the other side...

How are you all today? <3

• edited December 2015

I must have called a thousand times..

I was just about to sleep,lmao :P

Guess who got them Steam games ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hello from the other side... How are you all today?

• (Tfw I don't remember the rest of the lyrics of the song ;-;)

I was just about to sleep,lmao :P

Oh... I'll probably go to sleep soon, too. I'm tired af xd

Guess who got them Steam games ;)

Haha, nice x3 If only I had some money for some Steam games, tho ;-;

ZapThroat posted: »

I must have called a thousand times.. I was just about to sleep,lmao :P Guess who got them Steam games

• edited December 2015

Yeah bc ur fuckin pervs who stalks his r34 blog.

Lmao this one is pretty old.

• Aside from the Rhysha hate, it's good.

• rude

lottii-lu posted: »

Yeah bc ur fuckin pervs who stalks his r34 blog.

• true

Fixed that for u :^)

rude

• thx :')

true Fixed that for u :^)

• Better or still bad?

enter image description here

GrumpyDof posted: »

Colors aren't good and you could arrange the differents things better than that.

• Sorry,I didn't mean it like that :(

Well it's new to me (runs away crying like Rhys)

• edited December 2015

I know I don't go on this discussion much but...

A few years after the events of TFTBL in a peaceful grassland on top of a hill in which Rhys and Fiona are closely standing across from each-other

Rhys: Fiona, we've been through a lot and....

Fiona: Yeah?

Rhys: Never mind.... I guess it should wait...

Fiona: No please.. what were you going to say....

Rhys: Well, we've been through a lot and I was wondering if...

Fiona: Is this about Sasha? Holy Fucking Shit Rhys, I saw you two together a few days ago and I remember before we started dating when I thought you liked her instead of me...besides what would you call the ship if you dated her- Rhysha? No, no, no Rhyiona is where it's at.... so what's this about?

Rhys: Let me finish and I'll tell you... please babe...

Fiona: Okay....

Rhys: First off, "Rhysha"? Did you just say that? Really? Anyone who could see what we went through when we met or how we've grown together should be able to tell that we're together, anyone who thinks "Rhysha" actually could exist should take a big step back and fuck their own face before Rhyiona fucks it for them but if they actually do ship Rhysha then their head's already fucked in the first place or....you get the picture

Fiona: Oh, I love it when you talk like that Fiona flips hair

Rhys: Secondly, I know you've been wondering why I was with Sasha a few days ago and I've really wanted to tell you....

Fiona gives a worried look

Rhys: The reason was.... I was asking her if I could marry you Rhys goes down on one knee, takes out a ring, and looks nervously So...Fiona... will you marry me?

Fiona: Gives shocked look OH MY GOD, Starts tearing up Yes, Yes! Fiona jumps on Rhys and it causes them to roll down the hill

Rhys and Fiona laughing

Fiona: I love you so much...

Rhys: I love you too...

Rhys and Fiona kiss

SALT FICS ARE THE BEST FICS EVERYBODY AYY LMAO

• edited December 2015

There's members of Rhyiona like me who are forever alone :(

ZapThroat posted: »

I have some suggestions: * Leader:Exclusive for you because..it's obvious. * Minister: Could be given to the original members, like @P

• Imagine Gortys throwing a tantrum. And she's throwing stuff and screaming, and Rhys and Fiona's wars are bleeding....

Sorry,I didn't mean it like that

Better or still bad?

• I like the flag thing in the avatar but I want to have the country name too :p

• Lol This is thread just brutally murders my spare time. And I don't know why just stopped commenting. Heh.

• I'm barely on here but it always slams my feed lol

Cody_nara posted: »

Lol This is thread just brutally murders my spare time. And I don't know why just stopped commenting. Heh.

• edited December 2015

Told myself I wouldn't be posting much of my writing here anymore but I've noticed there hasn't been much going on or a lot of Rhyiona. I'll go back on what I said and post this here regardless if this gets buried or not.

Context: This is going off the cliffhanger of Tales, where Fiona and Rhys have been teleported somewhere. Quick summary of the plot, Fiona wants to get the treasure and get back to Pandora ASAP, while making sure the two survive and Rhys is trying to advance their relationship. Fiona finds a map leading to an abandoned facility where Rhys could have a better chance of sending out an ECHO message to Vaughn. This section is their walk there

Rhys plucked a few coloful and non-lethal flowers, at least in his eyes. He hesitantly took a sniff of them. Okay, they don’t smell deadly! That’s a nice start. Now for the execution… He looked behind him and saw that Fiona was way ahead. SHIT! He ran as fast as one who didn’t take trackin school could back to Fiona’s side.

“J-Jesus…” He managed to get those words out before the need for more air took over. “You…couldn’t…have…just waited?” Fiona shook her head.

“If I waited for you to be done being ‘taken in’ by the environment, I would stood in the same spot for hours.” She took notice of the multi-colored flowers in his hand. “Is…is that what you lagged behind for? Flowers?”

“Yes!” He stood up, showing off his perfect posture. “I need to talk to you about something important.” He smiled loving at her.

Fiona folded her arms and rolled her eyes, “And how exactly are those flowers going to aid us in the quest of finding the treasure and getting us back to Pandora?”

“Do you always have to be focused on that? Come on Fi, you know what I’m referring to. I’m not going to give these flowers back to our friends; these are for you and only you.” He offered up the flowers to her. “Allow me to reiterate what I said days ago…I am interested in someone else-”

“You’re wasting my time. You can always do this later. We’re getting close to the abandoned building. You can do this later, right after you send the message.” Fiona, once again, continues her walking and leaving Rhys in the dust.

“Why are you like that?” He asked in an annoyed tone. Fiona ignores Rhys and continues walking.
    “Fiona, listen to me!” he catches up to Fiona and grabs her arm. “I understand that you want to get back to Pandora and see you sister. Hell, I want to see her; I want to see everyone. But, rushing things isn’t going to help. You can try to make do with what we have-”

“Which I HAVE been doing!” She retorted and smacks Rhys’ hand away. “I’ve made a camp for us to survive from. I’ve built the fire that you couldn’t do because you’ve lived up on that damn space station for so long that you’re used to being pampered. I killed every single hostile thing in our pat because you were too busy hiding behind a tree or a giant rock. What have you’ve been doing that could equal up to the amount of work that I’ve done?” Fiona gives Rhys a moment a second to think.

“I’ve tried to send out a SOS message to Vaughn-”

“Oh? And how has that worked out for us so far?” Rhys didn’t answer. Fiona continues. “Besides that, you’ve been trying to act all romantic, like it’s the time for that. It’s not Rhys. Grow up!" She turns her back to him and stomps leaving Rhys behind in silence.

Grow up? Rhys thought to himself The phrase sent an ache to his heart. I’ve been trying to make our situation even just a bit better and you think that’s childish, Fi? He wanted to yell that out to her but the words stayed in his mind.

Rhys started to shake and bit on his bottom lip so hard that he felt like blood was going to come out. Why can’t you think of that for a second on how hard that's been; trying to make you smile on this God forsaken planet!? He threw the flowers to the ground and stomped on them continuously. It’s always goddamn business with you! The Atlas boss started to stomp harder on the flowers. We have to find the treasure, Rhys! We have to get home, Rhys! Grow up!

Rhys stomped on the flowers one last time; they were practically ruined, all crunched up and the petals scattered around them. I’m just trying to spend some nice quality time with you before I can’t. By the time we’re off of this planet you won’t be by my side. You’ll be off doing Vault Hunter stuff while I sit at my office in Atlas. There won't be time for fun anymore; I just want you to understand that and cherish what little time we have together. Can't you think about that for once?

• edited December 2015

Found somethin' guys c:

Source

• Maybe if you keep the country name somewhere you could at least keep the letters the same colour, it is a bit hard to read like this (the A at least).

I like the flag thing in the avatar but I want to have the country name too

• That kind of thing is irrelevant. People want their avatar, their gender and their nationality on your tree, that's all.

Few people want to know the country of the others, just their gender so they can flirt or whatever.

I like the flag thing in the avatar but I want to have the country name too

The second to last thing I expected was a comment! The last thing I expected to see was such a nice compliment! <3 Thank you so much!

Hey Telltale, I'll be sure to provide only the cutest and as realistic moments as possible! ;) -Does the 'call me' signal-

• Welcome aboard Mortal, I'll be the first to say I'm glad to have you here!

• edited December 2015

Quick write-up for this. Had to take a look at what the creator of these images had in mind. I'll try my best to write something that fits close to her vision.

"Rhys..." Fiona's voice trailed off. She reached out her hand to carress his cheek, but he grabs it when it was only a couple of centimeters away. "Rhys, you deserve to be where you're at."

"No, I don't." Rhys' eyes looked at his bionic arm. Ever since that day, I can't look at myself the same anymore. The day of taking ripping off his old Hyperion branded cybernetic arm, along with the port, everything that made him seen his 'hero' or put him in any sort of power, Rhys removed it. However, he felt Jack still within him. The evil, the need to be on-top of the corperate ladder, Rhys secretly wanted this and he knew that. He couldn't do this without Jack, someone who had fit the bill when it came to all of that.

Otherwise, why would he have kept that cybernetic eye?

Found somethin' guys c: Source

• Ayy,welcome there bud,hope you enjoy it here :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.