Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I completely agree with you. Like I don't really mind that Axton is bi or Hammerlock is gay but it's like Dumbledore being gay, it should just be trivial not a point to try and highlight.

I'm all for being inclusive of different sexual orientations and whatnot, but I do think they blew it out of proportion a few times. Like, I

• I agree, it shouldn't be the only defining trait for the character.

I completely agree with you. Like I don't really mind that Axton is bi or Hammerlock is gay but it's like Dumbledore being gay, it should just be trivial not a point to try and highlight.

• Wait..Dumbledore is gay?Now that's one helluva plot twist!

I completely agree with you. Like I don't really mind that Axton is bi or Hammerlock is gay but it's like Dumbledore being gay, it should just be trivial not a point to try and highlight.

• enter image description here

Uh-uhm..Is that thing working?Great.Since uh..no one is gonna do a speech for the new year,I figured I could finally practice my deep buried within my soul speech skills,so..here we go:

So,as the new year is approaching,and with it comes another chapter in our lives,new opportunities,interests,hobbies,relationships we make and whole new lives.
    Speaking of relationships,there has been one that probably will be one of the most important relationships we'd make in our lives,it's this thread.
    Personally,I can't describe how much has both the Rhysha thread and this thread influenced me in my life.
    It influenced me to start drawing - which has been a personal hobby of mine that I wish I could come back to but couldn't due to life restrains - ,it gave me hope for a better life in my most miserable and gritty days when everything that surrounded me was pitiful and grim and most importantly..it drew a smile on my face knowing that there are people on here who equally care for me as much as I do for them that I literally feel more that I'm a part of a family rather than just a normal community that I could I pass up.So I owe it for you guys for my whole life,because you changed it for me you wonderful Tales From The Borderlands fandom.

enter image description here

Anyway,enough with the personal emotional talk already,let's go straight to the point and list some of the most important highlights this year:

• The thread has been viewed for more than 2.9 million times since it was made,exceeding The Whatever On Your Megathread - which was the biggest thread on the whole forum prior to ours - at about only 413.3 thousand times (I know the number was even bigger so shut up!)
    • The OP has been liked 317 times in total,setting a new record record for being the first Telltale thread to break the 300 likes barrier.
    • We proudly have over 90 official Rhyiona members with the most recent one that has just joined today,say hello to our newcomer @Mortal5075
    • A staggering 16 fan-fics have been submitted to The Official Rhyiona FanFiction Archieve,and that's not even counting the ones that haven't been submitted yet.
    • A f**kload of Fan Artworks has been done over the year,most importantly the ones made by both great artists: @nohuhhuh and @Bembiann ,so a very loud shout-out to everyone who helped embrace the beauty of our ship.
    • Finally,the most important part:You have a damn fine ship here people,who would've even thought that this ship would get so big as it is now today?So another even louder shout-out to our greatest man, @Green613 ! (Seriously,if there's a noble prize for shipping it should go to both you and @Pipas )

So at the end,not to make things too dramatic,all I can say to everyone on here is a simple and nice

Thank You!

To every single one of you here,and here's to hoping that 2016 will be an even better year for our future,and for Telltale to get of their lazy asses and start working on that season 2 already..

This was ZapThroat with you.Thanks for reading and happy new year!

• Happy New Potatoes!

I'll probably leave the thread, soon, and not TTG soon...

ZapThroat posted: »

Uh-uhm..Is that thing working?Great.Since uh..no one is gonna do a speech for the new year,I figured I could finally practice my deep buried

• Why though?

At least if you do so,come back again ;)

Eryka posted: »

Happy New Potatoes! I'll probably leave the thread, soon, and not TTG soon...

• enter image description here

Bravo, Zap. It's been a brilliant year indeed! To future equally brilliant years :')

Uh-uhm..Is that thing working?Great.Since uh..no one is gonna do a speech for the new year,I figured I could finally practice my deep buried

• I think my mom found something related to the thread on my tablet. I forgot to delete the history and to delete a screenshot.

Also another reason...

Why though? At least if you do so,come back again

• And so what?Has she never seen a forum before?Or did she see any of your kinky stuff?

If you have to talk off your chest,tell me I'm all ears!

I think my mom found something related to the thread on my tablet. I forgot to delete the history and to delete a screenshot. Also another reason...

• I'm pretty sure she saw something lewd.

I'll have to PM you.

And so what?Has she never seen a forum before?Or did she see any of your kinky stuff? If you have to talk off your chest,tell me I'm all ears!

• But you gotta admit though.That was epic,wasn't it?

Happy new year :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Bravo, Zap. It's been a brilliant year indeed! To future equally brilliant years :')

• That was epic. And right on time for those in some time zones :D

Happy New Year to you!!! I still have an hour left but tell me, how is the future?

But you gotta admit though.That was epic,wasn't it? Happy new year

• Aw, this is so good! <3 :')

• Yeah,but I can tell from the likes rate that everyone else is still celebrating the new year :P

It feels weird,I just stared at my screen for the last minute before it,feels like a whole era passing.

Plus I heard that there has been a fire in Burj Khalifah just in time before the celebrations :(

That was epic. And right on time for those in some time zones Happy New Year to you!!! I still have an hour left but tell me, how is the future?

• Thanks honey <3

And happy new year to you in the USA (which is probably like 12 hrs from now,lol)

kristi78968 posted: »

Aw, this is so good! :')

• But of course, if they had been here you would be hailed as a saint :D

Weird, I suppose that's how it'll feel here. We always watch the TV, an old dude reads the same poem every year and then counts down from ten but he's so old that one year he counted "10... 9... 8... 9... 10... 11... 12..." and one year he just kept going with the poem even after the time for the countdown passed, then he was like "Oh, Happy New Year!"

Oh wow, I'm so sorry :( Was anyone hurt?

Yeah,but I can tell from the likes rate that everyone else is still celebrating the new year :P It feels weird,I just stared at my screen

• Haha,I wonder what'd it feel like?

Weird, I suppose that's how it'll feel here. We always watch the TV, an old dude reads the same poem every year and then counts down from ten but he's so old that one year he counted "10... 9... 8... 9... 10... 11... 12..." and one year he just kept going with the poem even after the time for the countdown passed, then he was like "Oh, Happy New Year!"

That was fantastic,I'm LMAOing so hard right now XD

Take a look for yourself

enter link description here

I feel really bad for them :(

But of course, if they had been here you would be hailed as a saint Weird, I suppose that's how it'll feel here. We always watch the TV,

• You'd be passed through the crowd in the hands of your amazed fans. Virtually, of course :)

Glad I could make you laugh! Sadly that guy may not be the this year...

Oh jesus that is terrible. And on New Year's Eve... It looks serious. Those poor people...

Haha,I wonder what'd it feel like? Weird, I suppose that's how it'll feel here. We always watch the TV, an old dude reads the same poe

• About 6 hours from now actually!

Thanks honey And happy new year to you in the USA (which is probably like 12 hrs from now,lol)

• Ah,yeah!Sorry,didn't do my calculations right ^^

kristi78968 posted: »

About 6 hours from now actually!

• HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SWEDEN

• I guess you entered the new era too!Happy new year ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SWEDEN

• THAT I DID ZAP AND IT'S GLORIOUS, YOU'RE GLORIOUS TOO xD

I guess you entered the new era too!Happy new year

• Haha,Thanks :D

THAT I DID ZAP AND IT'S GLORIOUS, YOU'RE GLORIOUS TOO xD

• Happy New Year from Denmark!!! :)

• Happy New Year Dave! Have a good one!

Happy New Year from Denmark!!!

• That was a wonderful speech, Zap! You should do it more often! :D

• Oh really?Thanks.I always felt that I have potential in me :D

That was a wonderful speech, Zap! You should do it more often!

• Happy New years, all you adorable people. Time to go do somethings I may regret in the morning. ;)

• edited December 2015

Just remember I'll be a witness.... -evil grin-

Kind of, lol.

EDIT: -fast-forward to few hours later- Aaaaaaand you're drunk.

EDIT 2: And speaking gibberish.

Kennybadger posted: »

Happy New years, all you adorable people. Time to go do somethings I may regret in the morning.

• Happy New Year Kenny xD Go, live on, it's a whole new world!

Kennybadger posted: »

Happy New years, all you adorable people. Time to go do somethings I may regret in the morning.

• It's 7 PM here

Happy 2015

• Oh Eryka... I promise I'll wish you a Happy New Year in five hours ^-^

• I'll watch a special tv show with my Grand-Parents

Oh Eryka... I promise I'll wish you a Happy New Year in five hours ^-^

• Too bad, it's happening.

I'll watch a special tv show with my Grand-Parents

• Happy new year in a few hours

Saltlick123 posted: »

Same