Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited December 2015

Yeah, I just have my tired snoring best friend and sister and a very drunk @kennybadger to keep me company.

And now you! Yay!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy New Year! Keep the party going (goes cries in corner)

• Such a gorgeous style she has, I love the way she draws them so much.

kristi78968 posted: »

Source

• Lol, wut drunk Kennybadger?

Yeah, I just have my tired snoring best friend and sister and a very drunk @kennybadger to keep me company. And now you! Yay!

• I have blackmail screenshots.

Lol, wut drunk Kennybadger?

• Welcome back and happy new year yo!! 15 minutes left here

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE MIDDLE OF THE UNITED STATES. -passes out and drools on the floor-

• It's good to be back, honestly. Taking a break was kind of nice, but...it's really great to be back.

And happy new year! I'll ring it in with you!

RickSanchez posted: »

Welcome back and happy new year yo!! 15 minutes left here

• uhhhhhhh.......do I really want to know?

enter link description here

I have blackmail screenshots.

• They're hilarious, trust me.

uhhhhhhh.......do I really want to know? enter link description here

• I'll take your word

(Now I'm starting to feel a bit sad of being skype shy, might be the tired and being a bit tipsy talking)

They're hilarious, trust me.

• Lol, all you people and your drinking...

I'll take your word (Now I'm starting to feel a bit sad of being skype shy, might be the tired and being a bit tipsy talking)

• Ociffer icna expoakln (I only had a couple at midnight, I'm such a lightweight and a sweet tooth so you'd never catch me with more than 2 drinks)

Lol, all you people and your drinking...

• OH YEAH BABY IT'S HERE, HERE'S TO A YEAR FULL OF HOPE, LOVE, HAPPINESS, RHYIONA--ALL GOOD THINGS BASICALLY

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS!!

enter image description here

• Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy. Happy new year, guys <33333
    How are you all today? ^-^

• It's good to see you around again! Sometimes you just gotta take a bit of time off and recharge. : )

It's good to be back, honestly. Taking a break was kind of nice, but...it's really great to be back. And happy new year! I'll ring it in with you!

• edited December 2015

Okay since it's almost 7, I'll make a speech and shit, even though my head kills and I feel like that seriously shitfaced person at the new years party.

Also I suck ass at speeches so bare with me here.

Edit: also there was a lot of mistakes in here, holy shit.

First off, Happy new year, you bastards!

Second off, if It wasn't for this thread I wouldn't of changed. I used to be nervous as fuck on the internet, now I just couldn't give two shits about who I talk to, who I argue with and who I make friends with! I haven't laughed in months because of this forum all together!

I'd also like to thank the following:

@Green613 - For this thread, holy shit I doubt Rhyiona would be even canon without you making this thread. Hell, I didn't even know people shipped Rhyiona until this thread was made.

@ABigBadWolf - I'd probably thirst for fanfictions if it wasn't for you, you fuckin' sell out!

@John_Smith13 - You're lewd as fuck and our PM's are fucking funny.

@SirScrubbington - For being the biggest Jack fanboy I know, aside from...

@Wolfenus54 - Being a Rhack shipping fuck, Wants Jack to fuck him to death or until something.

@kristi78968 - Being the best president in this thread, please sign up for president of the USA, seriously, before Donald Trump gets there. And it's nice to see someone on Tumblr who won't kick my ass. (Also Thank you for that fanfiction you replied to that photo I shared, never really got to thank you for that)

@GrowlingPeanut - I'VE MISSED YOU!!! I'm also glad to hear that you got your inspiration back and you're working on that prompt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I could go on and on and on about people I'd like to thank such as @BigBadPaul (come back here you fucker), @ZapThroat and @OfficalSheriffMaybe. But I'll spare the list.

ENJOY YOUR NEW YEARS DAY, PEOPLE!

• @Wolfenus54 - Being a Rhack shipping fuck, Wants Jack to fuck him to death or until something.

Lmao that's so true... although I don't really ship Rhack :D

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay since it's almost 7, I'll make a speech and shit, even though my head kills and I feel like that seriously shitfaced person at the new

• I know, it's from the times I used to call you Rhack.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@Wolfenus54 - Being a Rhack shipping fuck, Wants Jack to fuck him to death or until something. Lmao that's so true... although I don't really ship Rhack

• Yeah, haha. To be honest, I deserved to be called a Rhack x)

I know, it's from the times I used to call you Rhack.

• TFW people already forget you

But TFW you remember you haven't made any real contributions to Rhyiona

Okay since it's almost 7, I'll make a speech and shit, even though my head kills and I feel like that seriously shitfaced person at the new

• Aw come on dude, there was a lot of people who was going to get on that list, you included.

TFW people already forget you But TFW you remember you haven't made any real contributions to Rhyiona

• New Years Resolutions

1) Get back in legit shape (what I was when I was a student athlete, have a specific plan won't bore you with details)

2) Actually go through and create my creative ideas

• Rhyiona fanfics

• Other fanfics (Skyrim, Borderlands, others)

• Learn to draw

• Make special secret project idea for Colleen Clinkenbeard when she comes to a Con in town

3) Keep up school work

4) Have more fun (I still have bouts with depression so actually go out and do cool stuff, meet new people (maybe meet some of you guys.......?))

• Yes, because of the amount of Rhack r34 you've looked at

[Sprays with you hoes]

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, haha. To be honest, I deserved to be called a Rhack x)

• Yeah, and I didn't even want to see 'em, fam ;---;

I was looking for some Rhyiona art and I found Rhack r34 instead ;_;

Yes, because of the amount of Rhack r34 you've looked at [Sprays with you hoes]

• Happy New Year guys. I honestly feel honored to have been welcomed into this community with open arms when I first started commenting back in September. Love you all.

• (sniffle) I'll make it up, I'll go abduct Troy and Laura and be like "Now kiss" (wait, that's crazy, gotta think smaller). Uhhhhhh, I'll convert all the Rhyshan's to Rhyiona (no still need to be smaller) I want to defeat the monkey man and save 8th dimension (the smaaaaalest thing you can think of) A job at the Krusty Krab?

Aw come on dude, there was a lot of people who was going to get on that list, you included.

• Best of luck in your endeavours ladies and gents

• edited December 2015

wtf ive been on this forum for 2 years now

fuck this forum

• edited December 2015

Um... Happy 2 years anniversary...? xd

Green613 posted: »

wtf ive been on this forum for 2 years now fuck this forum

• edited December 2015

Happy New Year Guys!

Luckily I was able to get footage of the Stratosphere, sorry if it's a little shaky especially during the beginning it was around 30 degrees fahrenheit so yeah I was freezing....Anyways hope you like it. Happy 2016! Lets hope for the best! ^^

enter link description here

Edit: Forgot to mention it but someones Birthday is actually on the 18th of January...you know...just thought I'd let you all know.

(cough...definitely not being subtle..cough)

Goodnight! <3

• En Taro Adun everyone! Happy New Year!

• Mine is still 1920x1080

Omg same!

• Happy New Year Y'all!

• enter image description here

(sniffle) I'll make it up, I'll go abduct Troy and Laura and be like "Now kiss" (wait, that's crazy, gotta think smaller). Uhhhhhh, I'll con

• Happy New Year (really late.)

RickSanchez posted: »

OH YEAH BABY IT'S HERE, HERE'S TO A YEAR FULL OF HOPE, LOVE, HAPPINESS, RHYIONA--ALL GOOD THINGS BASICALLY HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU GUYS!!

• We love you too! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year guys. I honestly feel honored to have been welcomed into this community with open arms when I first started commenting back in September. Love you all.

• DON"T YOU DARE

I have blackmail screenshots.

• How is everyone??? I'm awesome....kind of

• Ayyyy. I thought I'd never see you again!

Kennybadger posted: »

How is everyone??? I'm awesome....kind of

• Lol I've been busy, I'm going to start trying to get on more now though. Also new fanfic in the works, great feedback on the idea so far

Brodester08 posted: »

Ayyyy. I thought I'd never see you again!

• That's great! Can't wait to read it.

Kennybadger posted: »

Lol I've been busy, I'm going to start trying to get on more now though. Also new fanfic in the works, great feedback on the idea so far

Sign in to comment in this discussion.