Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned
    edited January 2016

Rodrik's "walking cane trick" QTE is the hardest QTE to perform out of all Game of Thrones' timed events.

• I knew that one was tricky....

Is it just faster?

MOBZIKK posted: »

Rodrik's "walking cane trick" QTE is the hardest QTE to perform out of all Game of Thrones' timed events.

• Yeah, it seems a lot faster than all other QTEs

Blockb0ys posted: »

I knew that one was tricky.... Is it just faster?

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited January 2016

In the meantime, SHE save Ryon, alone.

RhysAndLee posted: »

She chooses Ludd. "The decision has been made for you. We go after that fat fuck."

• edited January 2016

Yep, she's that awesome.

In the meantime, SHE save Ryon, alone.

• Agreed

• You need never again wonder what House Whitehills words are, I found them in the files (as I am known to do):

enter link description here

• Yet, the Forresters are still high enough to look down at them.

JakeSt123 posted: »

You need never again wonder what House Whitehills words are, I found them in the files (as I am known to do): enter link description here

• edited January 2016

Ah, the mystery is finally solved :D

& It really does make Talia's "Still high enough to look down at you!" even more badass.

You need never again wonder what House Whitehills words are, I found them in the files (as I am known to do): enter link description here

• That is true, but i was more focused on watching asher beating bloodsong butt.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Oh no I mean like if you choose the wolverine weapon first, after you cut him it automatically heals when you use the next weapon. I shit you not. I played it today

• Everyone Is Ded.. :(... if you make the wrong choices.

NicWarden posted: »

Holy S... I know bit of a stretch but maybe a little hint about Episode 6

• Does anyone know what exactly Rodrik says if you pick the "May you find mercy in death" dialogue option when killing Ludd and does he react to it/say something? If anybody has a video of that option, it'd be great.

• Awesome find! I am very happy that mystery is solved. :)

• Rodrik just says, in a sort of cold way, "May the gods have mercy on your soul." Then beheads him. Ludd doesn't respond to any of the lines.

Krapinka posted: »

Does anyone know what exactly Rodrik says if you pick the "May you find mercy in death" dialogue option when killing Ludd and does he react to it/say something? If anybody has a video of that option, it'd be great.

• Thanks!

DillonDex posted: »

Rodrik just says, in a sort of cold way, "May the gods have mercy on your soul." Then beheads him. Ludd doesn't respond to any of the lines.

• edited January 2016

I apologize in advance if this was already posted, but:

All Forresters died saving someone(some are determinant):

Gregor died saving Gared, Elissa died saving Asher/Rodrik, Rodrik/Asher died saving Asher/Rodrik, Mira died saving Tom, Ethan died saving Talia.

• Maybe Asher insisted that his beard should be exaggerated in the picture.
    Or perhaps the image was made recently by someone who remembers Mira and Asher's appearance and guessed that Asher would have grown a full beard by now.

The Forrester painting seemingly has been made at least 4 prior to the current events because Asher didn't leave for Essos yet and Mira hasn

• I myself pointed this out a while ago. Here I thought I was the only one who noticed.

gomatamo posted: »

I apologize in advance if this was already posted, but: All Forresters died saving someone(some are determinant): Gregor died saving G

• Oh, I see. Well, I'm glad I noticed too, then! :)

AgentZ46 posted: »

I myself pointed this out a while ago. Here I thought I was the only one who noticed.

• MOBZIKKMOBZIKK Banned
    edited January 2016

Too many "maybe", safe to assume that what I said is most likely right although what you said could have been the case.

Differic posted: »

Maybe Asher insisted that his beard should be exaggerated in the picture. Or perhaps the image was made recently by someone who remembers Mira and Asher's appearance and guessed that Asher would have grown a full beard by now.

• You are a proud user of Occam's Razor, I see ;P

Too many "maybe", safe to assume that what I said is most likely right although what you said could have been the case.

• That's call to be a MAN!

The Forrester painting seemingly has been made at least 4 prior to the current events because Asher didn't leave for Essos yet and Mira hasn

• Good one!

That ass is... Magnetic

• Bro that's parkour, you can't move your legs like that!

MichaelBP posted: »

Ubisoft would be proud of Telltale.

• Nope haha, I simply meant to say that if we follow the "perhaps"/"maybe" path, we can be there all day.

You are a proud user of Occam's Razor, I see ;P

• edited January 2016

Well, that is exactly what William of Ockham wanted to prevent when he invented the principle! The philosophers with opposing, but equally valid ideas elaborately entangled in their beards, would sit in the barbershop and argue all day till the barber got sick of their quarreling. Then he would call for Ockham, who always brought his famous razor with him. Ockham would then mercilessly shave off the beard with the most complicated idea and leave only the simplest one unshaven, which settled the quarrel.

Nope haha, I simply meant to say that if we follow the "perhaps"/"maybe" path, we can be there all day.

• Well I'll sleep less ignorant today :)

Well, that is exactly what William of Ockham wanted to prevent when he invented the principle! The philosophers with opposing, but equally v

• I don't know if this has already been posted but in Episode 2, if you don't choose anything when faced with the choice of Breaking Tazal's Neck or Busting His Knee, Beshka will break his neck for you. Even if Beshka killed him, Malcolm will still tell Asher that he shouldn't have snapped Tazal's neck.

• Holy Shit i never thought of that good find MOBIKK

• edited January 2016

In Asher's version of Episode 6, if you take too long accepting the Forrester Greatsword from your Sentinel, he will shove it into Asher's hand and the message pops up:

[?] Everyone noticed that.

• So did I. I wanted to play a "reluctant, grief afflicted Asher" and this popped up. "Everyone noticed that" was pretty lame compared to "You are now the lord of House Forrester !" (or something along those lines)

DillonDex posted: »

In Asher's version of Episode 6, if you take too long accepting the Forrester Greatsword from your Sentinel, he will shove it into Asher's hand and the message pops up: [?] Everyone noticed that.

• "Asher is Lord of House Forrester."

So did I. I wanted to play a "reluctant, grief afflicted Asher" and this popped up. "Everyone noticed that" was pretty lame compared to "You are now the lord of House Forrester !" (or something along those lines)

• If you are Asher and you ambush Ludd duncan will be staring a wall for the entire fight

IceFromIron posted: »

It doesn't seem like anyone picked up on this, but this episode was horrific for changing character models. For example, in one bit when

• :(

On the second episode when the Lost Legion attack Asher and Beshka, the soldier that parrys and breaks Asher's sword says ''Tubi daor'' AKA ''Not today''. Referencing the ''What do we say to death?'' ''Not today''. He dies later in the fight tho.

• All playable Forresters can die, namely Ethan(who always dies), Rodrik(determinantly), Asher(determinantly) and Mira(determinantly).

• I found it really strange that Royland (the toughest of all) wasn't by Gregor's side in the war... Seriously, why? We're always reminded about his military experience, so I don't see the logic behind leaving him to keep things under control, and possibly defend, back at Ironrath.

• Yeah, I think he was at Ironrath just to protect it, since he has experience at strategies and stuff like that..

I found it really strange that Royland (the toughest of all) wasn't by Gregor's side in the war... Seriously, why? We're always reminded abo

• He was the master at arms... his duty is train fresh recruits, which was a big task following the losses suffered at the Twins. Either way his place is at Ironrath training soldiers, despite how badly he might have wanted to go fight

I found it really strange that Royland (the toughest of all) wasn't by Gregor's side in the war... Seriously, why? We're always reminded abo

• In Episode 6, there is a very slight variation in the scene for "marching south".

If you sacrificed Cotter, Gared will hold the blood magic knife aloft to signal them forwards. If you gave him nightshade, he will use his sword instead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.