Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

1747576777880»

Comments

• Well there is that. Still, very hard to notices on first glance and from a character that dies soon after.

I wish that Thermund lived, I want to see how an experienced Sentinel would act.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Well you may have noticed Thermund was pretty chill around Gregor. When he was making fun of Norren and Gregor said "You're questioning Norr

• edited August 2016

I noticed a couple interesting things when I replayed the game.

1. In the scene where you first meet the maester, if you show him the greatsword and then examine the Ironwood shield, Ortengryn will say "Even a sword as great as that would barely make a dent in that shield."
    2. In the same scene, after exploring for a while Gared will suddenly do an awkward walking animation, and that's when Ortengryn says "See there? You're limping again!"
  • "See there? You're limping again!"

Ahh, yes, 'limping again'. Yet when he gets to the wall, he's totally fine! Gared has the healing abilities of a god.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I noticed a couple interesting things when I replayed the game. * In the scene where you first meet the maester, if you show him the gr

• Like Arya Lol.

Kateis posted: »

"See there? You're limping again!" Ahh, yes, 'limping again'. Yet when he gets to the wall, he's totally fine! Gared has the healing abilities of a god.

• When Elena gets dragged away why is there a forester guard standing rigid to her left? Completely kills the scene so I make sure to tell her to leave.

• If Duncan is Sentinel, when Ethan dies, there's music playing in the background.

But if Royland is Sentinel, there isn't.

• That's probably just a glitch.

If Duncan is Sentinel, when Ethan dies, there's music playing in the background. But if Royland is Sentinel, there isn't.

• Well, then it's a common one, because I haven't seen one playthrough with Royland as Sentinel and there was music...

That's probably just a glitch.

• Ethan also doesn't have blood around his nose and mouth if Royland is sentinel.

If Duncan is Sentinel, when Ethan dies, there's music playing in the background. But if Royland is Sentinel, there isn't.

• Yeah, you're right.

enter image description here

Proof

TheFurryOne posted: »

Ethan also doesn't have blood around his nose and mouth if Royland is sentinel.

• When I first played the episode, I have Royland as my Sentinel. When Ethan died, there was music. I bent the kneels back then. I wonder if that has an effect, haven't tried that again since I prefer to be defiant at Ramsay.

The odd thing was, I remember, I saw Royland getting restrained, the same way as Duncan, instead of him getting punched.

• Weird...

When I first played the episode, I have Royland as my Sentinel. When Ethan died, there was music. I bent the kneels back then. I wonder if t

• edited June 2017

Book/Show curiosity:
    Ice the sword of House Stark was itself a ceremonial sword used in executions or mere hunting preys.It was forged in Valyria and later acquired by the Starks.The sword itself was taller than an adolescent Robb Stark.

• edited June 2017

So one thing that has baffled me, is when Asher is returning to Westeros on the ship. First of all, how did everyone know that they where returning - did they send out a messenger on a ship before to tell the family to prepare for their arrival ? Isn't that a bit silly to do since they were arriving with an army, wouldn't it be better to just show up with an army ? This family knows nothing about stealth I tell ya, maybe they deserve all the shit they got for that.

Now, one of the first things we see when they first see Westeros, is Asher looking through a telescope and looking at the harbour town and he says that it is strange that there aren't any guards about. Ok, fair enough. Now where is that place ? In the books, most of the coastal towns on the east, are relatively friendly to the Stark family, north of The Whispers. How come it was in this port town, that the Whitehills had complete control over the portcullis, and all of the big bad Whitehill soldiers where there in attendance? It's still a way away from Highpoint? Superb timing of that guard to start running just as Asher and Rodrik are mere meters from the gate... The Whitehill plans could have easily been thwarted if they didn't stop to chat in the courtyard for a minute.

It's just peculiar that the Whitehills happened to get all this information from the traitor (yes they deserve to die), and irritating quite frankly that Asher was a fool to attempt to announce his arrival on a ship before, when they could have used far better battle techniques to get back at the Whitehills.

• Malcolm sent word of Asher's arrival via raven. He says as much when Asher departs.

Nobody knows for certain what port he landed in. The logical location seems to be White Harbor but like you said it makes no sense why the Whitehills had it to themselves. Might have been some random town.

So one thing that has baffled me, is when Asher is returning to Westeros on the ship. First of all, how did everyone know that they where re

• Cheers Vengeful Kenny!! :)

Malcolm sent word of Asher's arrival via raven. He says as much when Asher departs. Nobody knows for certain what port he landed in. The

• Good point mate,The hole situation was an absurd moment.They must arrive in one of the port-villages,/towns that surround the northeast sunset sea(not the parts still in control by the Ironborn such as the Deepwood port I suppose).

I think that they arrive in Sea Dragon Point or the Stony Shore;poor regions of the North that the Ironborn don't care about being easy for them to arrive.Even the traitor of House Forrester(Duncan/Toyland) didn't reveal the plot at all of Asher's assassination if he is pardoned by Rodrigo I suppose he went through a sort of an interrogation?

The Whitehill could only get the info about Asher's arrival with spies in Asher's sells words group(The Whitehills could get an spy on there) but WE WON'T KNOW THAT! Because of Telltale's lazy writing!!!

Cheers Vengeful Kenny!!

• Well each character would have had less time so it probably would have been stretched pretty thin.

TJP623 posted: »

I wonder what the story would have been with Ethan there

• I think it's supposed to be in the beginning of Episode 2. "Ale. Goes in yellow, comes out yellow." I think it was Banang.

Brodester08 posted: »

Has anyone found the Banang yet? Is it even in the game?

• Interesting stuff about North Grove:

Source

Also this little bit. Malcolm was supposed to be POV character in King's landing.

Source

• Giants? Really? So much for Rodrik/Asher fighting in the Battle of the Bastards. Makes me wonder what Malcom would do in King’s Landing with the Sparrows on the rise.

• The North Grove of a Forrester child Giant warg idea sounds sick(in a good way). Wish that was what we would have got.

Pipas posted: »

Interesting stuff about North Grove: Source Also this little bit. Malcolm was supposed to be POV character in King's landing. Source

Sign in to comment in this discussion.