Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Thank you!

Iron From Ice

TheFurryOne posted: »

4:30 enter link description here

• Royland sounded so proud of Rodrik. :D

TheFurryOne posted: »

4:30 enter link description here

• I got that in my first playthrough and I was so happy.

Royland- 'Now that's the boy I trained! Keep your head on out there Rodrik'.

Me- enter image description here

Royland sounded so proud of Rodrik.

• Number of things went bad in the Previously on for Episode 6;
    Even if you tried to stab Ramsay, he'd say it'd be far more entertaining to watch you (Rodrik) and Ludd tear each other to pieces. Ramsay will end up saying Ludd tear you to pieces, regardless.

When you kill Damien, his Lannister helmet will be on him. In fact it is Lucan's model.

Gared will be wearing his Night's Watch uniform when Lord Forrester tells him that 'The North Grove must never be lost', instead of his usual squire outfit in Episode 1.

• If you wait long enough outside Margarey's door in Episode 6, you can end up hearing Margarey saying "I can't have this kind of behaviour beyond my handmaidens, one of you must answer for this." obviously being spoken to Sera and Mira even though Mira has not entered the room yet.

If you won your bethroal to Elaena, told her to sleep well and saved Rodrik in Episodes 2 and 5.. she'll appear and rather than say "I knew you'd return.", she'll say "I prayed to the gods of your return, I'd--."

If you remain silent with the options (Raise the alarm, fortify our walls, gather our weapons), your sentinel will spurt out a soft "Rodrik..?" Before the Ironwood gate falls.

• There is nearly enough a hidden choice if you remain silent between choosing defending the small folk and defending the gate.

"You and 0.5% (what it is currently) failed to defend your smallfolk or your gate.

• How does the sentinel react if you're silent?

IR0NR4TH posted: »

There is nearly enough a hidden choice if you remain silent between choosing defending the small folk and defending the gate. "You and 0.5% (what it is currently) failed to defend your smallfolk or your gate.

• So, Royland (traitor version) is a big fat hypocrite.

Another Royland/Duncan difference that I'm sure a lot of people have noticed: when Rodrik confronts the traitor and they see that he has th

• In EP2, if you forge the letter to Elaena as Mira, and then tell Elaena that she's being forced into marriage (not for his family) as Rodrik, you lose the betrothal.

• He doesn't say anything, just a shocked expression on his face then the camera pans to the smallfolk getting stabbed and the gate being destroyed by the battering ram.

How does the sentinel react if you're silent?

• I like to think he's being defiant up until the end.

So, Royland (traitor version) is a big fat hypocrite.

• edited June 2016

What I mean is he betrays Rodrik because he thought he was weak, yet he can't even admit, AT FIRST, that he know what the letter is.

That makes him a hypocrite.

I like to think he's being defiant up until the end.

• That makes him a hypocrite.

....how? Him not immediately admitting it doesnt make him weak. Its not as if he tries to deny it.

What I mean is he betrays Rodrik because he thought he was weak, yet he can't even admit, AT FIRST, that he know what the letter is. That makes him a hypocrite.

• obviously being spoken to Sera and Mira even though Mira has not entered the room yet.

I dont know, That line makes sense as being said to just Sera

If you wait long enough outside Margarey's door in Episode 6, you can end up hearing Margarey saying "I can't have this kind of behaviour be

• I've been really curious about something from the very end of the game. In my game traitor Duncan gets Asher standing and starts leading him away, but I've seen playthroughs where Duncan/Royland simply finds Asher/Rodrik laying on the ground and don't manage to get him standing before the scene ends. Does anyone know what causes the difference?

• It may depend on the fact if its role is the traitor or the sentinel, maybe.

I've been really curious about something from the very end of the game. In my game traitor Duncan gets Asher standing and starts leading him

• The traitor carrys them and says "They may have won this battle but they will not win this war" and the Sentinel finds them unconcious and says "We don't have much time"

I've been really curious about something from the very end of the game. In my game traitor Duncan gets Asher standing and starts leading him

• Interesting, thanks for the replies. Perhaps it's safe to assume that the traitor finds the brother a lot faster than the sentinel does

AgentZ46 posted: »

The traitor carrys them and says "They may have won this battle but they will not win this war" and the Sentinel finds them unconcious and says "We don't have much time"

• edited June 2016

House Forrester being sworn to House Glover instead of directly to House Stark will definitley be a problem for the Forresters. As show watchers probably know, Galbart Glover seems to have died at some point, leaving his brother Robett to inherit, who isn't exactly a fan of the Starks. He feels betrayed by Robb, who let the Ironborn take and keep the Glover's ancestral home of Deepwood Motte, leading to Robett's wife and kids being mistreated, as well as to many unavenged Glover casualties and potentially to Galbart's death (we don't know if he's really dead, but it seems likely)

The problem here is that House Forrester is still sworn to House Glover, so should Robett Glover decide to take up arms against the Starks and fight alongside the Boltons, then House Forrester would have to fight with him or be branded traitors. None of them would willingly fight alongside Ramsay, so I'm really curious how that will turn out. It also kind of makes me wish that Telltale saves GoT Season 2 for the Season 6 storyline, as it has much more potential than Season 5's North plotline so far. We'll see.

• edited June 2016

You bring up a fair point about the new Lord Glover, but I think it's safe to say that the Forresters will never support the Boltons after what happened with Ethan.

But conveniently that would also play into another recurring theme: that Ramsay will never have a united North due to how he has mistreated many of these houses. When the time comes, he will need both loyalty and strength yet he will find neither in the houses that he has abused. The North Remembers.

• Do You Have Any Footage About The Silent Scene?

If you wait long enough outside Margarey's door in Episode 6, you can end up hearing Margarey saying "I can't have this kind of behaviour be

• Im laughing LIKE HELL, I GOT TEARS TO MY EYES BUT I ALSO FEEL LIKE AN ORRIBLE PERSON :(

:D

• Now that the Glover's involvement in the game is possibility out of the picture, I am now wondering how the remaining Forresters are going to recover from their losses.

But I think the Forresters will never side with the Glovers like VengefulKenny mentioned, because of what happened to Ethan. Rodrik/Asher could basically use the same excuse at Robett Glover if he ask for their help, the Glovers weren't there to help them when they needed it. Why should they serve a liege lord who doesn't help their vassal house?

Maybe the Forresters go around and ask for previous Glover vassals houses for help, gain their alleigences and become the next greater House like the Glovers used to be? :P

• Aye, fuck the Glovers. INDEPENDENCE!

Now that the Glover's involvement in the game is possibility out of the picture, I am now wondering how the remaining Forresters are going t

• It seems pretty predictable they will switch sides in the end, remembering their old allegiance.

Now that the Glover's involvement in the game is possibility out of the picture, I am now wondering how the remaining Forresters are going t

• I know Rodrik/Asher could resist, but they aren't a greater house. The Glovers would crush them, probably wouldn't wait until they meet on the battlefield either, but send a small contingent to Ironrath to support House Whitehill in the hunt for Rodrik/Asher, Talia, Rick...I mean Ryon and sentinel/traitor. Not having Glover support is a big deal. Not having Forrester support is an annoyance at best.

• I was joking when I said that the Forresters becomes a greater house.

But as I said, why should the Forrester support the Glovers when they weren't around to help them? They are suppose to be their liege lords. And what kind of liege lord would abandon and betray their vassal houses? That sounds very dishonorable.

I know Rodrik/Asher could resist, but they aren't a greater house. The Glovers would crush them, probably wouldn't wait until they meet on t

• It actually points out the hypocrisy in the Glover's, now that I think about it.

They grill Jon about Robb not helping them when they needed it, because he was busy.

Meanwhile, the Glover's didn't help the Forrester's when they needed it, because they were busy.

I was joking when I said that the Forresters becomes a greater house. But as I said, why should the Forrester support the Glovers when th

• Well at the moment House Forrester have no army and no allys. It's also possible that the last surviving members are presumed dead. So I don't see House Glover calling on them any time soon.

• Technically they do have allies with Malcom in Essos serving Daenerys and Gared can lead the North Grove army to aid them. They are just so far away that they can't help them.

I am still wondering how the Forresters will rise again. One possibility is that there might be more survivors of the Battle of Ironrath and Rodrik/Asher can look for the soldiers and smallfolks who deserted when Ethan got murdered by Ramsay. From there they can slowly recover and look for an opportunity to reclaim Ironrath.

Well at the moment House Forrester have no army and no allys. It's also possible that the last surviving members are presumed dead. So I don't see House Glover calling on them any time soon.

• At the moment it seems they're only option is sellswords. But they have no gold.

Technically they do have allies with Malcom in Essos serving Daenerys and Gared can lead the North Grove army to aid them. They are just so

• It was a war settled between two minor houses, Glover has no word to say.

Also as far as I remember the Forresters never asked helped in the first place.

DillonDex posted: »

It actually points out the hypocrisy in the Glover's, now that I think about it. They grill Jon about Robb not helping them when they nee

• In Episode 2, Rodrik can pick the option of saying "Summon our allies."

Euron posted: »

It was a war settled between two minor houses, Glover has no word to say. Also as far as I remember the Forresters never asked helped in the first place.

• As far as I remember no one was in a position to help. Except the Glenmores and the Forresters did ask them.

Euron posted: »

It was a war settled between two minor houses, Glover has no word to say. Also as far as I remember the Forresters never asked helped in the first place.

• I hope that Lord Glenmore will appear in Season 2. I am wondering how he is dealing with losing Arthur and possibly having Elaena captured.

As far as I remember no one was in a position to help. Except the Glenmores and the Forresters did ask them.

• I imagine this is what he thought would happen if they joined forces, hence why he refused to join Houses Forrester and Glenmore. He's probably pissed. Especially if Arthur was his only true born son, though that seems unlikely.

I hope that Lord Glenmore will appear in Season 2. I am wondering how he is dealing with losing Arthur and possibly having Elaena captured.

• I kind of see that as Duncan being smart enough to realise his goose is cooked whilst Royland (not exactly experienced with espionage) thinks he can somehow bluster his way out of it (hint: no way.)

What I mean is he betrays Rodrik because he thought he was weak, yet he can't even admit, AT FIRST, that he know what the letter is. That makes him a hypocrite.

• Well, if he betrays his lord because he thought he was a coward, that kinda makes him a coward, too.

That makes him a hypocrite.

That makes him a hypocrite. ....how? Him not immediately admitting it doesnt make him weak. Its not as if he tries to deny it.

• There is a rumor that the members of the Lost Legion have their faces flayed as an initiation ritual, making them look like they're "inside out".

• enter image description here

There is a rumor that the members of the Lost Legion have their faces flayed as an initiation ritual, making them look like they're "inside out".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.