Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited April 2016

No wonder how they have 500 men.

Speaking of reuse models, I think the Whitehills have a cloning machine, considering how many times I have killed the same person.

• I remember I was really happy when Rodrik killed the soldier who mocked Ethan in the Battle for Ironrath but then realised that I was killing him again and again. It actually took away from the satisfaction in my opinion.

Speaking of reuse models, I think the Whitehills have a cloning machine, considering how many times I have killed the same person.

• enter image description here

This dude is a real wizard. No matter how many times you kill him, he still appears in the next Whitehill scene.

• He have many brothers, who looks like him. :)

Or had some, because I killed some of them.

This dude is a real wizard. No matter how many times you kill him, he still appears in the next Whitehill scene.

• Don't worry. They all will show up in season 2.

He have many brothers, who looks like him. Or had some, because I killed some of them.

• In Rodrik's story line in episode 6, Royland (Don't know if it's the case with Duncan. It probably is) predicts the rest of the episode. When he is doubting Rodrik's plan he says: "Mira may live, but your mother won't."

• Asher's noble attire is just a retextured version of Malcolm's outfit.

• Yeah, that was dissapointing, but 1. I was praying for telltale to make him a new outfit since episode 5 ended 2. Even if the new outfit is retextured Malcolm's outfit it look very good to me.

Asher's noble attire is just a retextured version of Malcolm's outfit.

• It still suits Asher a lot.

• Still looks sexy.

• No arguments there.

Pipas posted: »

Still looks sexy.

• Gared is the only character to ever use a bow where the player has to steer it themselves, and he does it thrice.

• The Forresters have a really unsanitary habit of biting people's hands...

• edited May 2016

^^^ Unsanitary, but effective. ^^^

• Hi to anyone who can help ! I'm hoping you can help me with a problem if you could spare the time it would be greatly appreciated , I don't know who else to ask I've emailed telltale weeks ago with still no response . I noticed a thread you replied to months ago with someone having the same issue as me but it never seemed to come to a conclusion . My issue is I bought the season pass full game to GOT for ps4 and played episodes 1-5 perfectly as they are all on the disc . Now here comes the problem , when I go to continue and start episode 6 it reads . Network unavailable , please connect your PlayStation for computer entertainment system to PlayStation network . Which is quite odd because I'm very much connected and am currently on the play station network and the Internet connection test was 100% strong . Any help would be fantastic it's starting to become very annoying as I've tried so many things to fix this but with no success .

• The two Tuttles, Gared and Duncan, have pretty similar arcs if Duncan is not chosen as sentinel.

Both end up betraying those who they owed loyalty to for a perceived greater good that involves late Lord Gregor the Good. Gared betrays the Nights Watch to fulfill Gregor's dying words and Duncan betrays Rodrik for the Forrester's safety and Gregor's legacy.

And just like how Gared is imprisoned and freed by Cotter, Duncan is imprisoned and freed by Talia if he was spared.

• Nice, I never noticed those parallels.

The two Tuttles, Gared and Duncan, have pretty similar arcs if Duncan is not chosen as sentinel. Both end up betraying those who they owe

• That's a really interesting parallel.

The two Tuttles, Gared and Duncan, have pretty similar arcs if Duncan is not chosen as sentinel. Both end up betraying those who they owe

• I found out while I was browsing Badgershite's tumblr that after Asher's first fight scene he takes and keeps Tazal's sword. I never noticed that before.

• Heh, I am sure that Tazal is spinning in his grave.

But good detail, I just assume that Asher took a random sword to replace his.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I found out while I was browsing Badgershite's tumblr that after Asher's first fight scene he takes and keeps Tazal's sword. I never noticed that before.

• Imagine how pissed he'd be if he was alive. :p

Nobody thinks twice about it but Asher's sword breaks in the fight and after he grabs Tazal's sword he just puts it in his sheath.

Heh, I am sure that Tazal is spinning in his grave. But good detail, I just assume that Asher took a random sword to replace his.

• I wonder if Asher will get westerosi style sword in Season 2

AgentZ46 posted: »

Imagine how pissed he'd be if he was alive. Nobody thinks twice about it but Asher's sword breaks in the fight and after he grabs Tazal's sword he just puts it in his sheath.

• I don't know if this has been mentioned, but after 65 pages I'm sure it has. Anyway, if you choose to slice Britt's arm instead of stabbing him in the chest, the next episode will always register that you stabbed him in the chest.

Also, this one was probably mentioned already too. But after returning from highpoint with the Gilmore soldiers you can hear Aurther deliver his line as if he was there, the camera even pans to where he suppose to be. But as we know he was already taken by Ramsay.

• I'm sorry to be that guy, but I have to be that guy.

Gilmore - Aurther

Ahem Glenmore, Arthur.

This has been a PSA.

MosesARose posted: »

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but after 65 pages I'm sure it has. Anyway, if you choose to slice Britt's arm instead of stabbing

• He got already the sword of his house in the end of season 1?

MrEggplant posted: »

I wonder if Asher will get westerosi style sword in Season 2

• Okay, thanks

Kateis posted: »

I'm sorry to be that guy, but I have to be that guy. Gilmore - Aurther Ahem Glenmore, Arthur. This has been a PSA.

• That's the family great sword, a two handed weapon that is rarely used for fighting. Westerosi swords are normal, one handed swords like e.g. Gryff carries.

Euron posted: »

He got already the sword of his house in the end of season 1?

• Ned uses greatsword. Two handed sword has a tactical value and is westerosi aswell.

That's the family great sword, a two handed weapon that is rarely used for fighting. Westerosi swords are normal, one handed swords like e.g. Gryff carries.

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited May 2016

Time to revive this thread

Gregor

Asher

Rodrik

Ethan

Duncan

(?) Gared confirmed for Season 2

• have you tried to go to the playstation store directly to try and download it from there? and is the actual game updated to the latest verison?

Jase_19 posted: »

Hi to anyone who can help ! I'm hoping you can help me with a problem if you could spare the time it would be greatly appreciated , I don't

• edited May 2016

Sry mate , unfortunately ,i dont have an answer for you,im on pc ,i wish i had tho , but try creating a discussion about it , i'm sure the moderators or even users will help you with sucha task. :)

Jase_19 posted: »

Hi to anyone who can help ! I'm hoping you can help me with a problem if you could spare the time it would be greatly appreciated , I don't

• edited May 2016

Gregor 's father : Torrhen Forrester died at the trident , and gregor himself was once squire to Galbart Glover

enter image description here enter image description here

• In Episode 2 after the fight with Tazal & The Lost Legion, you get the choice to snap Tazal's neck or bust his knee. If you choose neither option, Beskha kills him.

In the previously on in Episode 3, it shows Beskha killing him but Malcolm still asks why you snapped his neck when the episode begins.

• There is a scene on the TV Show that shows us a discussion between Robert Stark and Greatjon Umber about who should lead the vanguard. Rob chooses Galbart Glover. At the beginning of the Game we can see the Forresters celebrating for being the vanguard, as Galbart ordered them to be. Also, there is another discussion between Roose Bolton and Ramsay Snow (at the time) where Roose lectures him about killing all the Northern Lords that still very loyal to the Starks (yes, Ramsay's visit at Ironrath being one of those cases), Roose implies that marriage is a better solution rather than killing.

• Does anyone have a video on Youtube where Rodrik says "This plan will work." to Royland? It's been bugging me and I really want to see those lines in play.

All I ever seem to find is "This plan will work." to Duncan.

• Wow, that's really good.

• edited May 2016

Royland and Duncan's conversations to Rodrik on the failure of his plan foreshadow Mira's fate by the end of the episode-

Royland-'My lord, I'm all in favour of acting decisively, but if you get caught out there. It's all over. This war, your house... your brother's life... * Mira may live but your mother won't... And Talia...'

References Mira's determinant status.

Duncan- 'My lord, I see why this is appealing... But if you're caught out there, this war is over. They'll kill you, they'll kill Ryon... They'll marry Mira and Talia to second sons from minor houses... This won't be a siege my lord, it'll be a rout.'

To survive the episode Mira must marry someone from a minor house.

• Another Royland/Duncan difference that I'm sure a lot of people have noticed: when Rodrik confronts the traitor and they see that he has the traitors letter, they react very differently. Duncan immediately looks resigned and admits that it was him, while Royland pretends that he doesn't know what the letter is.

• Yup,

Duncan- 'My lord! You scared me half to- Sees letter Looks down and sighs So you know. I didn't mean for you to learn this way, but it's done now.'

Royland- 'Oh! My lord, you scared the bloody daylights out of- Sees letter What's that? Rodrik- 'You tell me'. Royland- 'You don't scare me Rodrik. I've know you since you were a boy... back when you still had a spine'.

Another Royland/Duncan difference that I'm sure a lot of people have noticed: when Rodrik confronts the traitor and they see that he has th

• IR0NR4TH posted: »

Does anyone have a video on Youtube where Rodrik says "This plan will work." to Royland? It's been bugging me and I really want to see those lines in play. All I ever seem to find is "This plan will work." to Duncan.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.